ADVERTISEMENT

South Point vs Hibriten

Hey dipwad...my whole post started over your visitor side not who u play. Then one of your fans started with if we were no 1 seed.
Then i started with your sch. Did i post u said anything. Go back and read before jawjacking...
And your right scrinnage dont mean nothing. Proves my point your sch. Sucks
Not a dipwad, and the school doesn't suck, only adults who cast epithets in such a way! I quoted what you posted, you assume I believe something that I haven't stated, we all know who the dipwad is. I refuse to cast dispersions at kids playing a game..... My point was we can't help who we play, after you inferred that we dodge folks, that is all. Learn to comprehend rather than drawing conclusions from your bias....

Lol ..oh so touchy....1st off this whole thing started from me referring to your visitor side. When one of your fans jumped to a answer of us not being no 1 seed. And u may not can control your confidence but your coach can sch. Non conf. Games so dont use that. Our conf is terrible all but SP and ..East Rutherford this year.
And no where on here do i disrespect kids.
Seems u just butt hurt. At anyone ever saying anything. And my qoute about dodging was fact ciach Ware likes to sch. Great teams. Why its hard to be NO. 1 seed.

Exactly seadog .....just giving some tips on things we have employed over the years. I thought I saw you at one of the games there. I said to an SWO fan (Dlee I think), look at that guy on the visitors side with the black shorts on (with lots of white stuff on the seat) and those white strings hanging out the legs. He said those arnt strings those are his legs.

Lol, SWO#1. Been to “The Corral” many times. Tough place to play, hell’s bells and all. But you must be mistaking me for a Richlands dude. You know what I mean?

Hope Missouri is treating you well, and good luck to your Stallions!

Reactions: 1SWO1
Lol, SWO#1. Been to “The Corral” many times. Tough place to play, hell’s bells and all. But you must be mistaking me for a Richlands dude. You know what I mean?

Hope Missouri is treating you well, and good luck to your Stallions!

You're probably right seadog. Richland and Belmont are a lot alike .... :p

Hoping for a good game by the Mighty tonight. Should be a goodern.

Isn’t it the truth?! These mountain boys have their silk panties jack screwed up their hinie holes by the yard!

Seadog you are right. When Carhartt teamed up with Victoria Secret to make mountain thongs for men they did it without considering the repercussion it would have when a over-confident group of hillbillies realized the buses were coming.

Up here right now at stadium looking for the city slickers an the buses to arrive dam looks like buses are here shit at the wrong place there having a midget wrestling match.

Dang I am worn out this morning. After this it should be quiet from me for a good while. Chuck Liddell can rest now for a bit. I mean't Big Dawg. See you guys later today.
A gun lmao. I dont even own a gun. Buncha sissys carry them around to make themselves feel big.
Its like Mr. Willy Jones says in Friday,
" No son, you dont need that gun. You got these (fist). You win some, and you lose some, but you live...you live to fight another day!!! You kids are sissy-fide and to scared to take a ass whooping" hahahaha
Was funny back then and the truth, even today!
Nice post BL1.
I don't consider myself a sissy but I do pack heat. When I was only 8 years old my babysitter went nuts because I dropped his looney tunes flashlight. He shot at me and threw a knife and stuck my knee. It does suck that Andre the giant wanted a piece of me tonight but I would have done what I could. Worried he may have tried to eat me.

You guys need to settle down sure you both are good people just a high school football game we all are friends at the end even south point an Shelby we just support our teams.

Reactions: 1SWO1 and beamer24
You guys need to settle down sure you both are good people just a high school football game we all are friends at the end even south point an Shelby we just support our teams.
It's all good now. We worked it out. I see his point more now. I need to say what the heck I have to say in one post. I get it because my phone makes noise when someone posts also

Reactions: 1SWO1 and Vinniejr1
Dang I am worn out this morning. After this it should be quiet from me for a good while. Chuck Liddell can rest now for a bit. I mean't Big Dawg. See you guys later today.

I don't consider myself a sissy but I do pack heat. When I was only 8 years old my babysitter went nuts because I dropped his looney tunes flashlight. He shot at me and threw a knife and stuck my knee. It does suck that Andre the giant wanted a piece of me tonight but I would have done what I could. Worried he may have tried to eat me.
Chuck Liddell, common man i hate that m!$€&# and hope Tito Ortiz beats his head in tomorrow nite. Andre the giant lmao man who you been talking too? Im no cannibal, but I love me some bbq. Smoking Hogs fixn to get my call in here in a few. Fixn to lay on all these layers so I dont freeze my ass off tonite! I just hope to see a ball game tonite. Last week was a 49-0 out for me at the half. At least get my 8 bucs worth.
All you SP people be safe. Fair warning, its Black Friday and your walking into a black out. Only deal your gonna leave with tonite is a L! Pay back time! If im wrong, guess im eating crow behind the bbq! Man that would nasty, BUT ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN!
GO PANTHERS!

Reactions: 1SWO1 and Vinniejr1
Chuck Liddell, common man i hate that m!$€&# and hope Tito Ortiz beats his head in tomorrow nite. Andre the giant lmao man who you been talking too? Im no cannibal, but I love me some bbq. Smoking Hogs fixn to get my call in here in a few. Fixn to lay on all these layers so I dont freeze my ass off tonite! I just hope to see a ball game tonite. Last week was a 49-0 out for me at the half. At least get my 8 bucs worth.
All you SP people be safe. Fair warning, its Black Friday and your walking into a black out. Only deal your gonna leave with tonite is a L! Pay back time! If im wrong, guess im eating crow behind the bbq! Man that would nasty, BUT ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN!
GO PANTHERS!
Smoking hogs is some good stuff. Dang I am hungry now. I don't know who you are but I should. Dang, I know about 75% of people around here through the shop. I may recognize ya later because I am man enough to shake your hand and apologize for being annoying. I know I tap to much, you ain't the first to tell me that, lol. I kind of like Chuck. I have never seen a guy backing up throw a straight shot and knock a guy cold until him.

Just a reminder we added Robinson and Newton last year ! Robinson went to 4th rd and Newton-Conover was well you know the deal can’t help we had a home and away contract and they fell off this year! We play Ashe because they run a good spread.

I think the weather man is right today. I have bad days where I am broken when the weather sux. Today is one of those really bad days so come prepared. I think I can predict weather much better then channel 9

Look for the Star on top of Hibriten Mountain as you drive towards the school. It is up on your right as you travel North on Highway 18. Smokin' Hogs is some fine BBQ!

Reactions: beamer24
Smoking hogs is not open? I was gonna run by an pay for your meal Big Dawg. My family always uses food after a dispute to show they care. I know you don't need my help to pay for your food. It is just to say my bad. I would fire up the grill and cook up something just no time for that.

Last minute, can't come to the game, S**T............. Where can I best keep up with the game??????? HELP !!!!!!!!!

You just gotta let up sometime boys! This good man is trying to help me out! Thanks BRT

The school parking lot is about half full. I have been looking for my big buddy. I figure if he wants to knock the crap out of out here is the best spot. I can spit my hat out and recover and come watch the game ;). J/k big dawg. You can't be 2 bad a guy since ya like Hibriten

The school parking lot is about half full. I have been looking for my big buddy. I figure if he wants to knock the crap out of out here is the best spot. I can spit my hat out and recover and come watch the game ;). J/k big dawg. You can't be 2 bad a guy since ya like Hibriten
Im up here in the stands BRT. If you want meet up I'll meet you out in front of the restrooms over in the corner. Just name a time i head that way. Im way on the other end at the top.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT