ADVERTISEMENT

South Point Red Raiders vs Shelby Golden Lions Rd II

SP started their 3rd possession on the SP27. A holding penalty plus a personal foul after the play on Shelby on 3rd and 10 moved the Red Raiders across midfield. A QB keeper play was negated by a penalty. An illegal procedure penalty on SP backed the ball up again to the SP and loss of down to make it 2nd and 15 at the SP 48. The Raiders were unable to dig out of the hole and were forced to punt on 4th & 11. Shelby deep in their own territory.

Okay, so one personal foul on us stops a drive, then another extends one and the evil empire scores. Somebody needs a boot in their arse!

SP started at their own 44. A Shelby personal foul moved the ball to the S40. Lee kept the ball for a big gain, then a pass to Grier to the S20. Grier oob to stop the clock

Travesty these two are playing this round.....

Heavyweight fight right now..... Can SP throw a haymaker here just before the half.... 1st down on our 17 with 37 seconds left in the half

INTERCEPTION Shelby....

Jesus Christ perfect coverage and they call holding on us He jumped in front of the receiver and they call holding.......What the heck

Pass intercepted by Shelby's Davis, but penalty flag on Shelby. SP has ball halfway distance to goal. Alexander to the Shelby 6. SP TO with 1.9 seconds left in the half.

BS on the refs!! You guys have a history of going dirty when things don't go your way! Damned right I said it!!!!

So you saw it?
I did it happened right in front of me!! Davis jumped in front of the damn receiver and they called holding. Problem is his hands never touched the SP player. I’m a Burns fan pecker lips so I’m as unbiased as it gets. I love pissing people off and even I’m saying the refs suck ass. Yea I said it!!

Reactions: Lion Attack
I did it happened right in front of me!! Davis jumped in front of the damn receiver and they called holding. Problem is his hands never touched the SP player. I’m a Burns fan pecker lips so I’m as unbiased as it gets. I love pissing people off and even I’m saying the refs suck ass. Yea I said it!!

Well peckerlips, you've been right 2 times in ten years. I'll trust your opinion.

SP will have the ball to start the 2nd half. King returns the kickoff to SP45. However, the Red Raiders were not able to advance the ball and were forced to punt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT