ADVERTISEMENT

South Iredell 8-0 vs #2 West Forsyth

MooresvilleDevil06

Aug 28, 2012
*disclaimer WF ranking is from Max preps*

Easily the biggest game in South Iredell basketball history, as they travel to play KJ henry and the WF titans at North Forsyth! Definitely a huge step up in competition this week for South- as Lake Norman is probably their toughest opponent yet. Thoughts?

West Forsyth is loaded!! They have a very deep bench. The don't really press a lot but the have KJ in the middle and they have a nice big that's about 6'7 250 that comes off the bench behind him. The have some guards that can really shoot it. Especially the LaRue boys. WF haven't really played a tough schedule either the only real competition I see on their schedule is SW Guilford that I think they actually came back in the 2nd half to make the game interesting. WS Prep is really a 1A school that they are suppose to beat. WF don't handle the ball really well a team that is able to pressure them gives them problems. They have a pg that transfered from Reagan that pretty good.

In my IMO it don't look good for South Iredell.

West Forsyth is loaded!! They have a very deep bench. The don't really press a lot but the have KJ in the middle and they have a nice big that's about 6'7 250 that comes off the bench behind him. The have some guards that can really shoot it. Especially the LaRue boys. WF haven't really played a tough schedule either the only real competition I see on their schedule is SW Guilford that I think they actually came back in the 2nd half to make the game interesting. WS Prep is really a 1A school that they are suppose to beat. WF don't handle the ball really well a team that is able to pressure them gives them problems. They have a pg that transfered from Reagan that pretty good.

In my IMO it don't look good for South Iredell.
They will be in the big picture..I have seen those boys shoot They are real......nuff said

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT