ADVERTISEMENT

Lake Norman vs South Iredell

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
This may be the best chance South Iredell will have for a win. Being it rivalry game. Last year SI hung with LN in the 1st half and kept it close for while on the 2nd half. At the start of the season it was thought Lake Norman could finish toward the top the conference but they have not performed nearly as well as expected. Personally I think LN wins this game maybe by 2 scores. But wouldn’t surprise me if South leads the game at one point. My prediction LN 28 SI 14.

Lake Norman NEEDS this to be a get right game… because holy crap you want about a team where the bottom has just fallen out of it from seemingly no where. Sheesh.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Can anyone tell us what is going on at SI? Suspension? For how long? For what exactly?

Lake Norman NEEDS this to be a get right game… because holy crap you want about a team where the bottom has just fallen out of it from seemingly no where. Sheesh.
Their OOC schedule really hurts them to get ready for the likes of Cox Mill, HR, and Mooresville. West Iredell and North Iredell probably need to start being scrapped in the years to come. I get that those are in-county games and may help with gates a little bit - but in the long run these games don't do anyone any good.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Their OOC schedule really hurts them to get ready for the likes of Cox Mill, HR, and Mooresville. West Iredell and North Iredell probably need to start being scrapped in the years to come. I get that those are in-county games and may help with gates a little bit - but in the long run these games don't do anyone any good.
From what I’ve heard, the ISS district is now allowing its schools to schedule non district games for their non conference starting next year. So expect to see the LKN schedule change dramatically

Reactions: CLTTarHeel33
I know South Iredell has about 4 or 5 games where they are just outclassed. They definitely need to get rid of East Forsyth for another team that that’s more even. Having said this, I agree to some that said they need to be 3A. But numbers want let them. They are just not a football school, especially to compete in 4A. Should they get this other school built maybe South will drop to 3A. Or possibly 2A.

I think South drops back 3A next realignment. As far as scheduling they no doubt need to kick East Forsyth. Keep Statesville and maybe North. Pick up schools in Lincoln or Catawba County.

I think South drops back 3A next realignment. As far as scheduling they no doubt need to kick East Forsyth. Keep Statesville and maybe North. Pick up schools in Lincoln or Catawba County.
Doubtful. As long as they have their IB program, and there’s no new school, they will be stuck in 4A. And the way this area is growing, even if they drop down, it won’t be long before they are back into 4A

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT