ADVERTISEMENT

North Iredell vs South Iredell

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
South will travel up to North Iredell for 1st week game. As far as I know the game is still on. Hopefully no covid issues. After watching South Iredell against Alexander Central in a scrimmage game they did ok. Seen some good things. Really hard to gauge in a scrimmage.
South does return a good core of players from back in the spring. I do know they should be an improve team from last spring. Thinking ‘22 they will be even more flourished. Only thing is, they have moved up to 4A which means they will have to step it up. I think from seeing the new coach he will do fine.
North Iredell has a new coach as well. Curious to see how well they will perform. The numbers for South is about 1/2 what they normally have. Which is around 35-37 players. Which could be an issue especially if injuries start adding up.
With this game I’m thinking with a guess South should win. South Iredell 35 North Iredell 10.

Pulling for South Iredell. I don't know anything about either team, but I use to live in Troutman and dated a girl for a few years that went to South Iredell. Hope it's a good game.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
South will win 51-7. North Iredell only score was a 92 yard interception return for TD. South defense pitch a shutout. But South had thrown 3 interceptions. . But 2nd half they looked lot better. Thinking early season mistakes and miscues. But next week gets real when they play Statesville.

Last edited:
I believe South RB J. Neal had over 200 yards rushing. I think next week’s game against Statesville has the potential of being a very good game. But South will need to cleans some things up. Staying focus if they want to stay in it. More later about that game on another thread.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT