ADVERTISEMENT

South Columbus vs Reidsville

Players eat pregame at Sagebrush. Said several of the SC Cheerleaders let our guys know they didn't think much of our team. Lol

Not saying it’s not true cause I wasn’t there but would be very uncharacteristic of our cheerleaders or anyone from SC. Hope there wasn’t anything to it, Best of luck to both teams hope for an injury free game! Hope the stallions can keep it close.

14-0 Reidsville at the half. Reidsville has a good team. I will say this. Your announcer in the box is an idiot. Most unprofessional announcer I’ve heard. Good ball game though.

Reactions: TVILLEDAWG2370
Not saying it’s not true cause I wasn’t there but would be very uncharacteristic of our cheerleaders or anyone from SC. Hope there wasn’t anything to it, Best of luck to both teams hope for an injury free game! Hope the stallions can keep it close.

I’m sure whatever it was it was all in fun ....

But in other news ... we gotta ball game

Yes my son said SC cheerleaders was telling them they was terrible

Tough game. Take away a couple turnovers and a couple bad penalties, and the outcome may have been different or at least a much closer score. Stallions O line gave them all they could handle.

Reactions: dirty stallion
key series was after trailing 14-0 at half....I told The Mule that SC might try an onside kick to start the half (he scoffed at my comment)...lo and behold they did perfectly executed...got a first down or two and then Reidsville held them on a 4th down attempt deep in Ram territory......I think that series seriously deflated the Stallions..and Rams were pretty much in control from there on....If they score there it's a one possession game, who knows?? anyway a good crowd of folks from the Tabor City area made the 200 mile trek so hats off to them for following their guys....................

3 teams from Tabor City/South Columbus has made it to the state championship game .... and all three of those teams have one thing in common ....

They could all pass the ball well ...

Something has to be done in Tabor City from 6-7 year old rec teams to high school where we can teach these kids to throw and catch .... I love the wing t as much as anybody but you can throw out if it to you know ...

didn't quite understand the last part of your last sentence....but I get the sentiment....in this day and age you have to throw as well as run....Also helps your defense when you play other teams IF YOUR team can throw it (so they can see it in practice)...................

Another season has come and gone. Nothing to be ashamed of in Stallion Country with a solid run for Coach Dove and company again this year.

Debated on making this a new thread or not but we're losing some big players this year at QB/LB and FB. OL will be seasoned well by next August but I'm a little optimistic about filling some key positions. Any outlook for next season?

Another season has come and gone. Nothing to be ashamed of in Stallion Country with a solid run for Coach Dove and company again this year.

Debated on making this a new thread or not but we're losing some big players this year at QB/LB and FB. OL will be seasoned well by next August but I'm a little optimistic about filling some key positions. Any outlook for next season?
The stallions will be good next year. They probably won’t be 12 wins good like this year and last year but they’ll be ok. It will be hard to fill the QB and LB spots but they will manage
With new players stepping up. They will struggle at QB spot for years to come. I don’t see anyone in sight that has the ability like we’ve had this year and years past but they will manage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT