ADVERTISEMENT

South Columbus vs Reidsville

Reidsville must be very good to hear their fans talk and are good IMO. 13-0 I think.
How bad you think u beat SC? 3or4 TD.?
I'm saying if SC plays a perfect game which they are due,u guys might be surprised .
Coach Dove pretty darn good also. Does your passing game resemble that of Burlington Cummins when Earnest Tinent was QB there? They had heck of passing scheme for rec. QB to get them the ball too.
Just trying to see where your passing game is.

Reidsville must be very good to hear their fans talk and are good IMO. 13-0 I think.
I'm saying if SC plays a perfect game which they are due,u guys might be surprised .
Coach Dove pretty darn good also. Does your passing game resemble that of Burlington Cummins when Earnest Tinent was QB there? They had heck of passing scheme for rec. QB to get them the ball too.
Reidsville's QB Titus Jones is a small, fast, great athlete with a strong arm. He’s a senior first-year starter, only because last year’s starter is now a QB at Appalachian.
Jones has completed 68 percent of his 195 passes for 2,240 yards and 33 touchdowns and only four picks.
The receiving corps is deep and fast. Leading receiver Isaac Hill has only 26 receptions so, obviously, Jones spreads it around. Two other WRs have 19 and 13 receptions while two backs have 23 and 10 receptions.

Note: Jones also pretty accurate with a basketball. He netted 10 three-pointers in one game last season and averaged more than 20 points per game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rammer16
Reidsville is well aware of the talent in Tabor City. South Columbus is 12-1 and averaging 35 points a game for a reason.

Just hope South can keep it close .., speed kills and South is a big team but not very fast

The only thing about a team like SC is if you don’t stop their running attack they can eat up a whole Qtr. If Reidsville offense isn’t on the field they can’t score. With that being said I predict SC will have success in the beginning and Reidsville will adjust and pull away.

Last edited:
Biggest thing about the Rams offense is they can run or throw with equal effectiveness. Reidsville coaches are very good at finding weaknesses in a defense and picking it apart. Whatever a team tries to take away, Reidsville will find their weakness. And it will not take long.

Last week it looked like E. Montgomery knew the Rams offensive signals, particularly on running plays. Don't look for that to happen this week.

Reactions: RammanuelKant
from my house which is about 7 tenths of a mile from Reidsville High to Tabor City is right at 200 miles....from Whiteville maybe a touch closer............I usually get off 74 and go thru Chadbourn to Tabor City, have at times gone thru Whiteville and take 701 down to T.C.............Long ride but the nice thing is it's 4 lane from Whiteville all the way to Reidsville...74 West to Rockingham and then 220 North (or I-73) to Greensboro and then U.S. 29 North to Reidsville............

Question for the Reidsville fans. Will you be streaming video or broadcasting the game on radio? I’m going to the game but a lot of people are asking. If you know of a link can you please post it?

Nope sorry we don't even have a radio station anymore...our cable tv channel could care less about sports....you can't video stream anyway without paying a broadcast fee to NCHSAA...........TGT. (stat guy)...will keep posting scores..maybe someone on maxpreps reidsville page will have some updates and you can go on facebook to Reidsville football and updates could be there.....As far as a true play by play afraid not........................

Nope sorry we don't even have a radio station anymore...our cable tv channel could care less about sports....you can't video stream anyway without paying a broadcast fee to NCHSAA...........TGT. (stat guy)...will keep posting scores..maybe someone on maxpreps reidsville page will have some updates and you can go on facebook to Reidsville football and updates could be there.....As far as a true play by play afraid not........................
Man I hate that. It’s fine. People were just asking and I told them probably not live video but didn’t know about the radio station. Thanks for the info!

from my house which is about 7 tenths of a mile from Reidsville High to Tabor City is right at 200 miles....from Whiteville maybe a touch closer............I usually get off 74 and go thru Chadbourn to Tabor City, have at times gone thru Whiteville and take 701 down to T.C.............Long ride but the nice thing is it's 4 lane from Whiteville all the way to Reidsville...74 West to Rockingham and then 220 North (or I-73) to Greensboro and then U.S. 29 North to Reidsville............
Take the US29 Exit 149.
At top of ramp, take a left.
Go to the third stoplight and take a right at the Shell service station.
Stadium is about 1/2 mile on right.

rams put the final bale of hay in the barn this morning at thanksgiving day practice. time to spot the ball and play. safe travels for stallions.

Hate it for your fans Wing T (the fact that there is no video or radio)....long trip for those who can't leave until they get off work...and you would need to leave around 3:30 at the latest....maybe 4 if u don't stop for very long.....been there on those types of trips for games....It's fun to play teams you don't get a chance to see once in a blue moon...but 200 miles one way is a big ride..............

ok bbq i know your're looking for this one

"the hay is in the barn. if you're scared say you're scared. if not spot the ball and let's play." - once quoted by that great philosopher Doug Robertson

Happy Thanksgivings to all my Tabor people and all from Reidsville as well. See y’all tomorrow! Looking for a recommendation for a great place to eat.

Happy Thanksgivings to all my Tabor people and all from Reidsville as well. See y’all tomorrow! Looking for a recommendation for a great place to eat.

Several good places. Plenty of fast food, but Staples are Short Sugars BBQ, Turk's (great wings), Furstys Pizza and little nicer place but fantastic food Celtic Fringe.

Mike Moore's AM station in Madison streamed the games on the internet a couple of years ago. We bought advertising to help sponsor it.

I can't believe WTAB not carrying this game.
Its little am station mark and Franklin if they knew last week would have done it I'm sure. CCSN broadcast. But need time to sell ads.
WTAB can do this if they want to,they carry all SC games for years. Folks will want to hear it.

Reactions: Core31
safe travels to all our SC fans...beautiful day for a road trip but kinda chilly.....low here this morning was 27 degrees.....low tonite is supposed to be in low 30's...will not be quite that cold during game but you won't break out in a sweat either...lol....so dress warm....................................

If y’all reidsville guys every want REAL BBQ need to come to Columbus county promise you will never even look at short sugars when you pass by it again....

been there..done that...for eastern style it's ok....but since my father and uncle started Short Sugar's in 1949.....I'll stick with that..lol.....must be ok, been in business for exactly 68 years....opened in Nov of 1949....................

Hope your concession stand is as good as your team Bc three of us just left there and the name speaks for its self SHORT.

Players eat pregame at Sagebrush. Said several of the SC Cheerleaders let our guys know they didn't think much of our team. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT