ADVERTISEMENT

SMC Offseason Updates

You have to earn that chance. Remember all that laughing and finger pointing you did at MA after last year's game against Mitchell. It made them work twice as hard to correct any issues they had. Get to work and quit making excuses
We’ve earned 14 of em so far. What about you?

• Haha
Reactions: Jmappfan5
Please let a robbinsvillie Mount airy game happen next year. That thread will be something 😂 well til it gets locked inevitably
They had their chance this year. Sorta wished it would have happened. When they can say they beat Tarboro maybe we will give them some credit. Beating up on the little boys is what they are famous for. Different ballgame now. At least for two more years. We have played once, they still haven't accepted that outcome.

What do you think MA would've done this year with 340 kids. True numbers not EC and Charters water down numbers.? MA wouldn't have been in the ship.
NOBODY is in the top 5 every year like we are with our numbers. I would hate to be the guy that say "Robbinsville can't get it done against the big boys". That's just stupid.
I hope it stays like it is now. Robbinsville will get a title or two. It won't be often but really should it?
I can say Robbinsville plays above there numbers and nobody wants to see a Robbinsville program with 500 kids. I promise we would do more than MA or ER with 577 and 600+.
Funny thing is that MA fans will be on here in a few years talking about how they should have to play 2a with school bigger than them. Hilarious.

Last edited:
They had their chance this year. Sorta wished it would have happened. When they can say they beat Tarboro maybe we will give them some credit. Beating up on the little boys is what they are famous for. Different ballgame now. At least for two more years. We have played once, they still haven't accepted that outcome.
You’re almost as bad as buzz.

What do you think MA would've done this year with 340 kids. True numbers not EC and Charters water down numbers.? MA wouldn't have been in the ship.
NOBODY is in the top 5 every year like we are with our numbers. I would hate to be the guy that say "Robbinsville can't get it done against the big boys". That's just stupid.
I hope it stays like it is now. Robbinsville will get a title or two. It won't be often but really should it?
I can say Robbinsville plays above there numbers and nobody wants to see a Robbinsville program with 500 kids. I promise we would do more than MA or ER with 577 and 600+.
Funny thing is that MA fans will be on here in a few years talking about how they should have to play 2a with school bigger than them. Hilarious.
Leave ER out…
Can’t help yourself can you???
And you have no idea what Robbinsville would do with those numbers of students. You wouldn’t be able to say “ we only have 300” over and over and over…
Perhaps as someone else suggested, one day the powers that be will fix it like you want it and Robbinsville can play only teams that have numbers less than them. Maybe then you will be happy…
Wrong…😂

Leave ER out…
Can’t help yourself can you???
And you have no idea what Robbinsville would do with those numbers of students. You wouldn’t be able to say “ we only have 300” over and over and over…
Perhaps as someone else suggested, one day the powers that be will fix it like you want it and Robbinsville can play only teams that have numbers less than them. Maybe then you will be happy…
Wrong…😂
And no matter where ER plays they will continue to lack what it takes to win a championship…..

Reactions: BK13T-$
And no matter where ER plays they will continue to lack what it takes to win a championship…..
So???
Why is that the be all end all with you people? Has ER won an SC before? Yes. Do they win every year? No. Do your teenagers win every year? No. Have they won before? Yes.
So your statement is ludicrous. But that happens a lot on here. Man when you guys don’t win you really want to take your ball and go home don’t ya?

Last edited:
Are you that damn stupid?????? Andrews has what like 240 kids how did yall do against them. Stop freaking crying on here all the time.

So???
Why is that the be all end all with you people? Has ER won an SC before? Yes. Do they win every year? No. Do your teenagers win every year? No. Have they won before? Yes.
So your statement is ludicrous. But that happens a lot on here. Man when you guys don’t win you really want to take your ball and go home don’t ya?
It’s that way because that’s the SMC standard. Championships or bust. Not sure about you flat landers but it’s only ludicrous because you don’t understand. Tarboro knows a little bit of that mentality. Championships or bust. Only difference is Tarboro and the SMC are doing it and ER is not.

Thank you. Getting almost as bad as politics and COVID topics on here.

What's funny is the several of the ones whining over it are the same ones that live with the "life ain't fair", "screw your feelings", or "get over it" mentality.

There are several sour folks here that have been spoiled by a system that benefitted their schools. Now that it's gone, it's everyone's fault but their teams or when they lose, they don't get beat, they play bad or the refs get them. Then those posters disappear.

Last edited:
It’s that way because that’s the SMC standard. Championships or bust. Not sure about you flat landers but it’s only ludicrous because you don’t understand. Tarboro knows a little bit of that mentality. Championships or bust. Only difference is Tarboro and the SMC are doing it and ER is not.
So all the teams that don’t win the “big game” are failures? And isn’t Tarboro supposed to be 2A? I don’t believe either of these things however many of you elevated folks wax on and on about such. Also how can you say “flatlanders” don’t understand and one sentence later say Tarboro gets it? Y’all obviously didn’t take geography or travel across the Tar Heel state.

I don't what to play schools our size and under like you guys get to.
I think 500 and under would be fair though. We would be middle of pack or smaller. What's wrong with that.

At the end of the day you all are chasing the Ville!
#15 💍 s

I don't what to play schools our size and under.
I think 500 and under would be fair though. We would be middle of pack or smaller. What's wrong with that.

At the end of the day you all are chasing the Ville!
#15 💍 s
Nothing wrong with that except I believe the number of teams, especially in football, would guarantee either every school in playoffs or only a small amount on both sides in.
ER has never been in middle of the pack since Providence Grove was built. Either small 2A or since last realignment upper end of 1A.

I didn’t say that. I said it’s the standard. It’s an expectation. Did Robbinsville have a bad season? Not by a lot of people’s standards but I guarantee you if you asked the players that same question they’d say it was because it didn’t end in a title. By the way, Tarboro was to be the exception of the flatlanders. Use your brain.

I didn’t say that. I said it’s the standard. It’s an expectation. Did Robbinsville have a bad season? Not by a lot of people’s standards but I guarantee you if you asked the players that same question they’d say it was because it didn’t end in a title. By the way, Tarboro was to be the exception of the flatlanders. Use your brain.
Yeah you said it.
Read it..
Use your brain because take my word for it.
You’re trying to play up a couple of classes…

The rest of the SMC other than Andrews who was the SMC's last great hope got beat by Draughn 42-21 and Mount Airy beat Draughn 35-6 for the western Championship, so why is BK13 still whining, and Muphy, Swain & #2 Andrews who y'all said was going to win the west and they are not complaining. BK13 has his personal excuse book he goes to when his team loses. Go back and read all his excuses. Does anyone remember Wendy Whiner on Saturday Night Live? MEET BK13 Whiner, her son.

Yeah you said it.
Read it..
Use your brain because take my word for it.
You’re trying to play up a couple of classes…
I said it’s the SMC standard. Championships or bust…. To you, losing 2-3 games isn’t a bad season. To us, losing 2-3 games isn’t bad but it isn’t the expectation. Therefore yes it’s a bust in the minds of the SMC. Obviously that doesn’t mean that we aren’t happy with progress of our teams, it just means that we shoot for championships and when we don’t get them, we’ve “underachieved.” Per se. Playing up a couple classes lol🙄

I said it’s the SMC standard. Championships or bust…. To you, losing 2-3 games isn’t a bad season. To us, losing 2-3 games isn’t bad but it isn’t the expectation. Therefore yes it’s a bust in the minds of the SMC. Obviously that doesn’t mean that we aren’t happy with progress of our teams, it just means that we shoot for championships and when we don’t get them, we’ve “underachieved.” Per se. Playing up a couple classes lol🙄
If thats the standard then been a lot of disappointment for a while up in the SMC

Yeah a two year run of no titles. Coming from a MA fan that saw his team just end a 14 year run of no titles.

Let MA win a title playing schools with 1,000 kids and then you will see what it's like playing from our point of view.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT