ADVERTISEMENT

SMC Offseason Updates

FYNSportsJakeWest

Apr 28, 2021
Will post scheduling updates and other rumblings here.

For now, Robbinsville vs Dade County GA on 9.15.23
Dade and Swain will also play again this Fall unless something has changed.

Also, in the baseball world- Adam Clonts has stepped down as Murphys head coach due to accepting the Elementary school asst principal job.

• Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$
Well that's not true but that didn't stop you from posting Murphy as 92 state Champs either so....
Maybe you should call Dee and see if he will give you the schedule? 😁
If fyntv would use a shovel they could dig that hole quicker.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jmappfan5
Will post scheduling updates and other rumblings here.

For now, Robbinsville vs Dade County GA on 9.15.23
Dade and Swain will also play again this Fall unless something has changed.

Also, in the baseball world- Adam Clonts has stepped down as Murphys head coach due to accepting the Elementary school asst principal job.

Well that's not true but that didn't stop you from posting Murphy as 92 state Champs either so....
Maybe you should call Dee and see if he will give you the schedule? 😁
If fyntv would use a shovel they could dig that hole quicker.

Have you ever considered yoga or meditation to help release some of this pent up frustration?

tumblr_inline_ngouk10T651shq1o2.gif

That tweet has to be wrong if BK says it is! He knows everything about robbinsville. Just like this group of Andrews seniors would never beat robbinsville again after they won the JV championship.lol

Last edited:
That tweet has to be wrong if BK says it is! He knows everything about robbinsville. Just like this group of Andrews seniors would never beat robbinsville again after they won the JV championship.lol
You forgot all the time I was correct before when Andrews best Robbinsville on jvs. So I'm 75% on those picks.
I was wrong about Andrews winng but even the SMc coaches picked us to win before the injuries. Can't predict injuries.
I pulled hard for Andrews this year though.

Last edited:
I was wrong about that but even the SMc picked us to win before the injuries. Can't predict injuries.
I pulled hard for Andrews this year.
We appreciate that BK. I'm just poking at you. I pull for yall anytime you aren't playing us

I like the match up but I'd rather head past Asheville for a game. After all it's over 3 hrs by bus to dade.
I know it's hard to get any games though.

Coach Poston loves the SMC. He wasn't the HC in 2014-15 when Robbinsville and Dade played their first series, but he has previously said that he likes playing good teams and good teams can be found in the SMC.
He is a great guy and praised the Swain Co program after they played them in Bryson last year.

Reactions: Usdi Watali
I saw it was up in the air on posts earlier in the year i figured if anyone knew it would be you

Coach Poston loves the SMC. He wasn't the HC in 2014-15 when Robbinsville and Dade played their first series, but he has previously said that he likes playing good teams and good teams can be found in the SMC.
He is a great guy and praised the Swain Co program after they played them in Bryson last year.
That game in particular told me how the year would likely go for Swain. 2 good teams, good talent and similar style, only 1 has an offense. I am no sage so I didn’t predict a record but I knew it was about to be a frustrating season. Nothing worse than being in nearly every game and never being able to capitalize, reminded me of the Bears these past few years.

Reactions: Swain97
You forgot all the time I was correct before when Andrews best Robbinsville on jvs. So I'm 75% on those picks.
I was wrong about Andrews winng but even the SMc coaches picked us to win before the injuries. Can't predict injuries.
I pulled hard for Andrews this year though.
I love how bk makes excuses on losses due to injuries. Gotta love it! 😜

I love how Murphy makes excuses on titles not won and then tries to claim them.
Pathetic

I love how Murphy keeps there kids in crumbing buildings to keep titles. 😆

The only one that matters is this year's. Don't think you won that one. Keep living in the past and that is where you will stay.
SMC won't win another State Championship probably until the next realignment. If the SMC disagrees then what team has a chance in the next 2 years of possibly going through Mount Airy & Tarboro?

Last edited:
Why you disrespecting Andrews ?
Probably because all we heard was how great Andrews was and how they were going to win the west. Then Draughn comes to Andrews and beats them at home 42-21. Congratulations to Andrews for their great run of 13-1 this year. That was the best Andrews team I can remember since I have been on NCPreps. They blew out all the SMC and Mitchell, and Murphy twice. Best of luck to them and the SMC next year.

Reactions: thekidd12
No disrespect to Andrews. They earned their championship. And played thru injuries and didn't complain about them or use them as an excuse. Well done Andrews.

Reactions: buzzcoach
Why you so sensitive?
Apparently that’s how you roll huh?
Seems you post negatively all day some days. Wife giving you honey do list that you can’t keep up with?
Fist bump that…
That’s a weak comeback. That’s soft even for you. I believe the Thread is named SMC Off-season updates !! Have you relocated to God’s Country and the SMC. It’s basketball season so spend time supporting your team and conference

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT