Sleeper in 1A 2023

Sleeper 2023

• Starmount

• Polk Co

• Eastern Randolph

• other

• East Wilkes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Watch out for starmount with QB from NS their now and the Reagan kids coming back. Had a really good middle school team and JV were pretty good.

Riverside in the 1a east is one to keep an eye on. They'll be the biggest challenge to Tarboro in the east. Incoming people who find that funny. As for the west, I'm gonna say Eastern Randolph. If anybody in the west can beat Mount airy next year I think it will be them. Be a tall task though

Riverside in the 1a east is one to keep an eye on. They'll be the biggest challenge to Tarboro in the east. Incoming people who find that funny. As for the west, I'm gonna say Eastern Randolph. If anybody in the west can beat Mount airy next year I think it will be them. Be a tall task though
This post will be laughed at soon…
A couple of posters apparently love that emoji thingy…

This post will be laughed at soon…
A couple of posters apparently love that emoji thingy…
Already know it lol. It's apparently illegal to say anything positive about the east on here. But imagine if somebody said the west was weak, oh the outrage 😂. Being honest though, 5 of the last 6 years a Surry county team was the team that represented the west. And they probably should have in the fall of 2021 if not for Mitchell pulling the upset.

Completely forgot that there is a team that came down from the 2A East that will be in 1A this upcoming year. East bladen. They lost in the first round last year to Hertford county, but I feel like in 1a they will make a little bit of noise.

I am still hoping for a North Moore-Tarboro matchup in the east. But, Rosewood, Pender, East Bladen, Northampton, and Riverside would also love to challenge Tarboro!
I was hoping for a north Moore tarboro matchup last year. If Tarboro plays rosewood again, I wanna see a running clock after the way the Eastern finals went down. Of the other teams you mentioned I think Riverside will be our biggest test because of their passing game. Pender really surprised me last year I expected more from them. I think northampton's best opportunity to be us was the last two seasons their graduating quite a bit off of this year's team. East bladen might make some noise in the east though. Tarboro has history with east bladen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT