ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby vs SP

Go ask the players from the top ten 3a teams AC Reynolds,Freedom and the Red Raiders how soft they are.

shelbyfan1,never said they didn't did i? let's talk about your adult fan that came up after the game and running his mouth to a kid or when one of your players grapped the same kid helmet and took it off and nothing was called plus he hit the player from behind on the same play.

Shelby had 2 playlers with helmet ripped off,
And ive heard 2 storys in fan deal...i heard SP kid was at fence running mouth to fans, but who knows i didnt see it...And i never said anything 1st u texted me fri, thalking bout players should be ejected from Shelby, then about fan attack,but u act as if SP had done nothing....

Go ask the players from the top ten 3a teams AC Reynolds,Freedom and the Red Raiders how soft they are.
Uhhhhh...I've already heard: real d@mn soft. Winning a football game and playing it like flag football don't make you tough. Two different things. They don't hit or bring much. That's what I've seen the last 3 years out of them....it is more than a trend. It is how they play nowadays in Shelby.

Good comeback from taking a loss...
We know how Sp does it...its called blind siders after whistle has blowen..

Shelby plays soft and wins games and state championships.South point plays hard and loses.Makes sense.

Reactions: shelbyfan1
I guess you can play soft if you don't see any defenses. If Lincolnton and SHelby are the defenses that get you somewhere in 2a...then yall will win another one. But, it don't make those defenses good, and it dang sure don't prove that they're tough. That was the original premise of this talk. Not winning and losing. Is Shelby a tough, hard hitting football team/program like they were very well known for so many years? No they are not.

I guess you can play soft if you don't see any defenses. If Lincolnton and SHelby are the defenses that get you somewhere in 2a...then yall will win another one. But, it don't make those defenses good, and it dang sure don't prove that they're tough. That was the original premise of this talk. Not winning and losing. Is Shelby a tough, hard hitting football team/program like they were very well known for so many years? No they are not.

This guy is such a damn baby. He can't just come out and say after two years of nearly losing to a 2A team his mighty powerful 3A team finally lost to them in what should have been a landslide victory but was close because of sloppy play and questionable officiating. You should cry a little more there Karate Kid. South Points days of top play are over....wish it wasn't so but I think we're all realizing that. CleCo dominates GaCo.

Just ask any Crest fan what team hit them harder than any other team last year.( hint it was not a 3a team).

I have not saw Shelby this year, but the defense they had last year was tough, hard hiting
Just ask any Crest fan what team hit them harder than any other team last year.( hint it was not a 3a team).
Have not saw you this year, but last year that defense was nasty, fast and hit hard. Best team we played all year. I don't dole out Shelby compliments often, but I will not lie either. They did not see that defense, what they saw in the game last year was far from it. Your coaches changed it up and it was the truth.

Shelby want pass on crest like they did on us or the other 2 teams. It might be close the first half but crest Defense will have 4 or 5 turnovers and crest running game will kill Shelby.

The elephant in the room just gets ignored (video of the kick on HUDL above). There was no flag football when the Shelby kid played til the whistle. He wasn't playing flag football. And the SP kid kicked him in the face. Watch the video and explain that away.

Your crazy shelby lion. i will bleed Red and Black until i die. if i had to watch crest i don't think i would watch high school football

I don't get the soft talk. Everybody plays softer these days, all the way up to the NFL. The new rules of no spearing and sparing the QB demand so. Pure deflection I guess.

The video is still up above. Waiting for an explanation as to why a SP player kicked a Shelby player in the face after getting pancaked... I can't see a number, but I can kind of guess. Nobody wants to comment on this particular piece of video evidence??? Must be a poster's kid with the nice upkick.

The video is still up above. Waiting for an explanation as to why a SP player kicked a Shelby player in the face after getting pancaked... I can't see a number, but I can kind of guess. Nobody wants to comment on this particular piece of video evidence??? Must be a poster's kid with the nice upkick.

Great form on the kick. Decent power. Could have aimed it better though. B+ for effort.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT