ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby Defensive Coordinator

Thanks LA, I don't claim to know it all but I'm in the thick of things.
I donate more money in a year then Chopoer paid for that double wide he owns...🤣🤣🤣🤣
And coach Wilbanks told me at Girls basketball banquet tue. That Coach Lane is new DC now
There really impressed with him.
Coach Scott says we see what we got Sat. 7 on 7 at Northwestern High in SC.
We are only NC school there.

So the Golden Insider's club has membership dues. Got it.
No one from Shelby even posts that much, and shelbyfan1 does typically have inside information.
When season is in full swing you all have insider info. You just alluded to your own inside info on this page.

Reactions: UNC91
So the Golden Insider's club has membership dues. Got it.

When season is in full swing you all have insider info. You just alluded to your own inside info on this page.
I mean what fan base on here doesn’t have a poster or two that claims to have inside information, especially with 2A schools, which are typically in small towns.

U just wish u could be apart of a true Dynasty
yes I wish deeply that I could be affiliated with the former champions of the bug league

I mean what fan base on here doesn’t have a poster or two that claims to have inside information, especially with 2A schools, which are typically in small towns.
Ya'll have a regiment of insiders on rotating duty around here.

Reactions: UNC91
Like I said, these guys from shelby are nuts. Put the bottle or meth down, geez. Paying dues to get the inside info, wow hilarious

Rulz went to Sinkhole/Gangland High at some point? Wow! I never would have guessed that. I knew his dad is a Shelby alumni.

My son is doing his internship at SHS. He’s sees their workouts daily. He bragged about the speed we have, and mentioned that they are all underclassmen. #23 was the fastest player at a camp at South Carolina University recently. He and another rising sophomore runningback placed first and third in the 100 meters, in a big meet at KM last month. Their times were 11.1 and 11.2, respectively. There was a lot of chirping at us last season. Let’s see what this season holds.
I went to Shelby Jr High in the 7th grade for half the year. Then I was out. Mike is my friend and a great guy. I’ve known him a long time. Melrose Heights baby. My post was in jest as 90 percent of them are. I thought that was clear when I said Crest fans weren’t incredulous. We’re the biggest bunch of buttholes this side of Shelby High.

Anyone not from here does not understand the dynamic between our fan bases. My Father is a Golden Lion, my mother is a Burns Bulldog, and I am a proud Crest Charger.

I give Shelby their due. I simply hate on them because I am a Crest Charger (not the kids personally) just Shelby Football.

Yeah Melrose was tough neighborhood back in day, btw Rutz hate that about Ms Jen. Great lady.
I was pulling u chain on going to Shelby...I know u die hard Crest last 35years..

Reactions: UNC91 and crestrulz
Chopper. I was looking and for a guy who has comment on over 3000 post on here, must be looking for some type of answers, or like pulling chains.🤣🤣🤣
UNC91 u keep talking meth, thought that's what goes on at UNC now that it's Liberal school.🤣🤣 or was that at Reidsville..

Chopper. I was looking and for a guy who has comment on over 3000 post on here, must be looking for some type of answers, or like pulling chains.🤣🤣🤣
UNC91 u keep talking meth, thought that's what goes on at UNC now that it's Liberal school.🤣🤣 or was that at Reidsville..

You do know he’s not a reidsville fan right

No maybe you got me and him confused. I'm a Reidsville fan. He likes Southwest Onslow.

He knows who we are. Beat the breaks off shelby, after hearing for a week shelby by 40+. The clowns from shelby on a whole other level...

He knows who we are. Beat the breaks off shelby, after hearing for a week shelby by 40+. The clowns from shelby on a whole other level...
Yep I'll be 1st to say we got whooped, after the 1st couple turnovers it was down hill.
But let be fair, what have yall done since?
Kid that worked for me played on that team, Shelby stayed over night, he said boys stayed up all night, playing around no excuse but that's why we don't stay over night anymore.
But again yall came to play we didn't, and it may have been some due to fact they thought they couldn't be beat.

Yep I'll be 1st to say we got whooped, after the 1st couple turnovers it was down hill.
But let be fair, what have yall done since?
Kid that worked for me played on that team, Shelby stayed over night, he said boys stayed up all night, playing around no excuse but that's why we don't stay over night anymore.
But again yall came to play we didn't, and it may have been some due to fact they thought they couldn't be beat.

Lol haven't done shit. After Phil Padgett got ran out the whole program fell apart. His OC and DC left with padgett. Beating shelby that year was back to back state champs for SWO. Beat bo and cumming the year before. Just like ruffle you shelby boys feathers. Not another program like it in the state.

Last edited:
Reactions: shelbyfan1
Rulz went to Sinkhole/Gangland High at some point? Wow! I never would have guessed that. I knew his dad is a Shelby alumni.

My son is doing his internship at SHS. He’s sees their workouts daily. He bragged about the speed we have, and mentioned that they are all underclassmen. #23 was the fastest player at a camp at South Carolina University recently. He and another rising sophomore runningback placed first and third in the 100 meters, in a big meet at KM last month. Their times were 11.1 and 11.2, respectively. There was a lot of chirping at us last season. Let’s see what this season holds.

Izay Bridges
Kamari Houze
Bricen Kee

One word. FAST!

p.s. my nephew is a freshman this year. I have a slight inside look at these guys. do they shelby guys remember anywan wright and jalen borders on the same team?

STAY TUNED!

Reactions: Lion Attack
last year's team didn't have a leader? we have one this year.

Marquis Adams!!

Ha what? Didnt have a leader? Why you taking shot at your own squad? Must have that beat down swo gave you, looks like your senior year, still In your head

our QB looks great today as well! big wins over some quality teams. now lets keep working!
We're u there at 7 on 7 today?
I'm wondering, I was there. Wonder if I saw u, but I don't know who u are.

Shelby beat Chatman, Northwestern B-team
Spartanburg, beat Charlotte Catholic, beat Indy and tied Rock-Hill
Lost to South Pointe,Rock Hill
And Northwestern 1st team

Reactions: SHS LION
We're u there at 7 on 7 today?
I'm wondering, I was there. Wonder if I saw u, but I don't know who u are.

Shelby beat Chatman, Northwestern B-team
Spartanburg, beat Charlotte Catholic, beat Indy and tied Rock-Hill
Lost to South Pointe,Rock Hill
And Northwestern 1st team
Yes. Black hat, black shorts. Mostly stayed near the younger players. I played in 04, sure you can tell that.

Ok did u see me, white guy, black Golden Lion hat.
Carrying cooler around....
I also liked new DC

Izay Bridges
Kamari Houze
Bricen Kee

One word. FAST!

p.s. my nephew is a freshman this year. I have a slight inside look at these guys. do they shelby guys remember anywan wright and jalen borders on the same team?

STAY TUNED!
I wouldn’t be surprised to see those three freshmen, along with senior Tyler Arrington, win state titles in the 4x100 and 4x200. Best of luck to your nephew. But, let us not get into the habit of justifying knowing little things around the program. Chopper ain’t nobody to do that for.. He’s just a poster on this site just like the rest of us. As I said earlier, this is a small town. Some of us have relatives on the team. We go to the same barbershop as some of the coaches.

Last edited:
Ha what? Didnt have a leader? Why you taking shot at your own squad? Must have that beat down swo gave you, looks like your senior year, still In your head
ha ha. i just noticed this. not gone lie, i remember thinking were did they create these army dudes! big and fast squad that year!

I told him. Yesterday I could tell he added weight, kid going be real good, I know they said Maliki maybe middle some, his he going be on weak side

Reactions: gldlion2004
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT