ADVERTISEMENT

Scrimmages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heritage Scrimmages at Swain this Friday I hope Swains Youtube channel is broadcasting it

How did Owen look?
Owen scrimmaged Blue Ridge from SC. I only caught the first drive but Blue Ridge was 1-10 last season and Owen looked small to me in the limited time I saw them. Polk was small but had more athletes than McDowell. McDowell has a big line this year but not much speed.

Reactions: mhhs94
STARMOUNT IS A PROBLEM / EAST SURRY - AVERAGE

Not feelin so confident in the BARNEYBOYS after watching footage of the scrimmage at PKCC today. To many unknowns this early in the season. Who is the Feature BARNEY BACK. They say this QB has a arm like the uss north carolina , but a little off target and really rusty like the battleship. Coach Opie Taylor better be ready . That single bullet out of the famed Pistol set might not be enough. In all my years of watching andy i never knew barney to have two bullets. I think we could have a problem in the NW1A. How they gonna call it on SYD. I know ., I know the narrative , What are they looking at, Them reffs must be blind, I reckon they just going to give it to them. I know , I know . That little QB for starmount commands that offense better than General Patton at Bastonge. That running back is slick as snot and runs a 4.1 40. Well maybe a 4.6 , spilled my drank and hit fast forward. My new Adjusted top 10 is as follows. Opening Night we have deciding to roll out in the 72 caddy. We will be beside the MA tailgate party. Shag carpet a little 70's playing on the steerelooo. If any MA poster wants an autograph by the one and only MR MAN feel free to stop by the CADDY shack and i will oblije.

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLINNNNNNNN MUCHOOOOOOOOO BUENNNNNOOOOO

1 - Swain
2 - Starmount
3 - Barneyboys
4- Wilson Prep
5 - Tarboro
6 - Mountain Hertaige
7 - North Rowan
8 - Robbinsville
9 - Murphy
10 - Thomasville
Man are you making this stuff up Mr. Man? Did you smoke the ganja early? They have not scrimmaged yet. So what are you talking about?

Tarboro ranked 5th in your so called rankings is serious hating. Not surprised. So much for you not posting the rest of the year either
He is watching fake scrimmages. haha. Mount airy has not even scrimmaged yet. East surry looks pretty good and the rams are not that much better than them. I need some of what he is smoking.

oh wait there is a possibility he is talking about pkcc being the pilot mtn stadium. I can't tell with this dude. We are average. Rams are pretty good but better get alot more physical.

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
You gotta leave that guy alone lol. Ignore the troll
He is a troll who in my opinion does a lot of speculating and knows nothing about what he posts and only posts what he does to see what he can find out about teams. I will ignore him as long as he spins out crap about Mount Airy ! We make mistakes by throwing him plastic bones and he falls for them. lol

Not feelin so confident in the BARNEYBOYS after watching footage of the scrimmage at PKCC today. To many unknowns this early in the season. Who is the Feature BARNEY BACK. They say this QB has a arm like the uss north carolina , but a little off target and really rusty like the battleship. Coach Opie Taylor better be ready . That single bullet out of the famed Pistol set might not be enough. In all my years of watching andy i never knew barney to have two bullets. I think we could have a problem in the NW1A. How they gonna call it on SYD. I know ., I know the narrative , What are they looking at, Them reffs must be blind, I reckon they just going to give it to them. I know , I know . That little QB for starmount commands that offense better than General Patton at Bastonge. That running back is slick as snot and runs a 4.1 40. Well maybe a 4.6 , spilled my drank and hit fast forward. My new Adjusted top 10 is as follows. Opening Night we have deciding to roll out in the 72 caddy. We will be beside the MA tailgate party. Shag carpet a little 70's playing on the steerelooo. If any MA poster wants an autograph by the one and only MR MAN feel free to stop by the CADDY shack and i will oblije.

1 - Swain
2 - Starmount
3 - Barneyboys
4- Wilson Prep
5 - Tarboro
6 - Mountain Hertaige
7 - North Rowan
8 - Robbinsville
9 - Murphy
10 - Thomasville
Bubba J What GIF by Jeff Dunham

1 - Swain
2 - Starmount
3 - Barneyboys
4- Wilson Prep
5 - Tarboro
6 - Mountain Hertaige
7 - North Rowan
8 - Robbinsville
9 - Murphy
10 - Thomasville
Who is Wilson Prep lol?

Just got done MANZERCISING at the civic center to come home to all this action. As i appreciate ALL posters on this site even the ones i disagree with one and the same. Ribs and Chicken at the tailgate. Ganja , that must be a younger generation than mine. Still the same ole thang floating around with the older generation ( MINE) 1.5's and a ziplock bag. ( prescription WINK WINK ). Havent seen MA, my rankings were based on what i seen on Sunday on the video i was watching while playing golf at Pilot Mtn Country Club. Rams are for real. The Barneyboys should be concerned. Now on a serious note , You cats from Tarboro, you are right , im a swe guy how in the hell could i rank you any other way , that be against the rivarly right. Since you are dragging it out of me , with what you have returning you should win it all. If i cant talk Sh!t to yhea what fun would it be . I just kinda threw up in my mouth after admitting you are kinda legit. Respect for scheduling Havelock, The Barneyboys scheduled surry central. NO RESPECT THERE. Cotton soft schedule for the portal power. Ive been giving the Barneyboys hell on here but understand this, with that schedule as soft as charmin make no bones about it they have bore a brand of physical football in the last coulpe years that make the SMC sweat when they pull in the parking lot. They have speed that makes The eastern side of the state bring air cast cause them barneyboys be breaking them ankles. So second time in one post that i threw up in my mouth. I admitted them Barneyboys be bad. If it makes your day i will say it again, tham barneyboys are a problem not just this year but next year to in realignment. Their , you chumps got it , you got me to admit. Just like my politics are my post , honest open and feelingless. Be back in a few , running to the liquor store to spend my KAMALA CASH
Elaine Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha
Reactions: Bearmod1
Much cuter buzzy boy, I like it. Last time i seen you at the grocery store those saddle bags and gas tank were LEGIT. To Legit to quit when that fork and spoon were in your hands. (just Saying) Thought i had shut the Barneyboys up. I will be your huckleberry :) if you really to continue on . :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:;););)
You did nothing, smart butt, but your Momma did. How long have you and she had a "relationship"?

This was posted on Virginia preps. Perhaps a schedule change.

George Wythe jamboree schedule (split field)

4- Graham v Grayson county
4- Galax v Mt airy
5- Mt airy 2 v Narrows
5- rural retreat v Floyd county
6- GRAHAM V MT AIRY
6- G Wythe 2 v Holston
7- Galax v Narrows
7- Grayson v Holston
8- G wythe v Floyd county
8- rural retreat v Galax

Thanks for posting Daddy Doug. That Graham/Ma match up is a great one. Would love to see a season matchup between the two. The Graham venue was voted the best place in America to watch a high school football game. Galax is always fun as well. Looks to be a lot more teams than usual at this scrimmage

w
Thanks for posting Daddy Doug. That Graham/Ma match up is a great one. Would love to see a season matchup between the two. The Graham venue was voted the best place in America to watch a high school football game. Galax is always fun as well. Looks to be a lot more teams than usual at this scrimmage
When they say the greatest I reckon I’m still a little partial to Wallace Shelton on a Friday night

This was posted on Virginia preps. Perhaps a schedule change.

George Wythe jamboree schedule (split field)

4- Graham v Grayson county
4- Galax v Mt airy
5- Mt airy 2 v Narrows
5- rural retreat v Floyd county
6- GRAHAM V MT AIRY
6- G Wythe 2 v Holston
7- Galax v Narrows
7- Grayson v Holston
8- G wythe v Floyd county
8- rural retreat v Galax
Wow that is gonna be some great games! Bluefield High School is a tough midsize school (550 kids?) in WV. Probably same size as Mt Airy? They was a AAA school and that was our biggest class in WV and they dropped down in the early 90’s and have pretty much been the team nobody wants to play whether they win the state championship or not? Them and Fairmont Senior pretty much run over the AA class every year. Bluefield and Graham are border rivals in same town and one of the best rivalries in the country they say? One year Bluefield went down and played a Charlotte team, can’t remember who but was competitive. Since I started following this site I always thought Bluefield and Mt Airy would be an awesome match up, they just remind me of each other. Then the dominant team in single A our smallest class and they run over everyone is Williamstown from our LKC league. They remind me of Robbinsville. I would love to see them play each other. I tell everyone up here about your site and the history you all have. You all have something to be proud of with all the traditions!!!

McDonald's Classic @ Gaffney(SC) High School: Friday 8/16:

Belton vs Mt Tabor - 6pm
Blacksburg vs Bessemer City 7pm
JL Man vs West Meck 8pm ( Heard this game may be cancelled)
Gaffney vs Indy 9pm

Well, that didn't take long. Hayesville's scrimmage lasted 6 or 7 plays before a series of thunderstorms rolled through. After some delays it was called.

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT