ADVERTISEMENT

SCOTLAND VS. MALLARD CREEK....GAME WEEK!

Dillon played worse than lost cattle? That's the first time I HERD that one:rolleyes:......ok it's late....I'm tired

#10 was Bell - started
#6 Wall
Dillon didn't do anything to threaten the secondary
Up front looked pretty good, swarmed to the ball,
some hard hit applied to Dillon
Just very fumbly with the ball on snaps to the qb, both
of them, hope that's just first game type jitters

Reactions: swett2victory
Thursday night will be the real deal...it ain't Dillon. Good luck and be safe both teams... gonna be some hard knocks and it's early season.

general admission on sale week of game(according to coach)usual spots downtown.
reserved been available at the school for
season ticket folks , also just to get individual game
tickets reserved(at school office)

exchange says tickets available at Scotland bling now, (no confirmation on this)

Last edited:
Advance tickets for the Scotland/Mallard Creek game will go on sale Monday afternoon August 14th at Scotland Bling, Shirt Tales, and the high school office. $7.00 Gates will open at 6:15 on Thursday evening for the 7:30 game against Mallard Creek.

Advance tickets for the Scotland/Mallard Creek game will go on sale Monday afternoon August 14th at Scotland Bling, Shirt Tales, and the high school office. $7.00 Gates will open at 6:15 on Thursday evening for the 7:30 game against Mallard Creek.

Pre sale at Mallard Creek as well though I dont know the specifics

I would think gates might open a little earlier than that 615 Larry. Isnt it usually like 530 for Richmond.
Glad I annied up for reserve this year and a separate
entrance. Last time I did that was 2011.:):):):)

I would think gates might open a little earlier than that 615 Larry. Isnt it usually like 530 for Richmond.
Glad I annied up for reserve this year and a separate
entrance. Last time I did that was 2011.:):):):)
My information came straight from the horse's mouth but what does he know?

My information came straight from the horse's mouth but what does he know?

ofcourse that's the correct information go just making an observation to cater to the crowd with the time.

horses mouth>>>>>>>>>Tickets for Game 1 against Mallard Creek will be available at Shirt Tales and Scotland Bling in Laurinburg for $7 starting Monday after 1pm.

Gates will open at 6:15 on Thursday evening for the 7:30 game against Mallard Creek.

SEE EVERYONE AT THE GAME,,,GO SCOTS
Have the entire day off Thursday in game prep mode and heading to the coast Friday for a loooong weekend.

Last edited:
ofcourse that's the correct information go just making an observation to cater to the crowd with the time.

horses mouth>>>>>>>>>Tickets for Game 1 against Mallard Creek will be available at Shirt Tales and Scotland Bling in Laurinburg for $7 starting Monday after 1pm.

Gates will open at 6:15 on Thursday evening for the 7:30 game against Mallard Creek.
Scots win how big is Mohammed Kaba. He looks like he is about 6 ft 2 - 220 and zero fat.

Scots win how big is Mohammed Kaba. He looks like he is about 6 ft 2 - 220 and zero fat.
7983005_f4c61311949445fea419697507da7ba8.jpg

Predictions? I predict the world's best pork BBQ and chicken with all the fixings will be available free of charge before the game. As far as the game itself goes, I just hope we don't embarrass ourselves.

Kaba tweaked his ankle. Should be back for Thursday. He's 6-2 about 180. Sophomore that reminds me a lot of hilee Taylor. Of course be needs to gain some mass...I'm sure they have him eating pretty heavy.

I just hope we dont show up on too many of the Heisman videos when Zamir becomes the first high school player to win the trophy.

What time does the feast begin?

I'm calling for Scotland 26-24. I hope that the Fighting Scots will come out mad as hell making up for the end of last season. I'll be there leg brace, cane and all. And, I hope the Fighting Scots will shut up all those big mouth Charlotte are high school football experts!!! I may shut them up if necessary!!! LET THE SEASON BEGIN!!!

I just hope we dont show up on too many of the Heisman videos when Zamir becomes the first high school player to win the trophy.

What time does the feast begin?
We will start Wednesday evening at my house for sure. We need to make sure that we have some semblance of a good time concerning this game. We will probably meet at the stadium around 3:00 on Thursday to face the fate that awaits us.

Some of us as Scotland fans have written a check our butts can't cash. Thursday will be a very long day!

Last edited:
I'm calling for Scotland 26-24. I hope that the Fighting Scots will come out mad as hell making up for the end of last season. I'll be there leg brace, cane and all. And, I hope the Fighting Scots will shut up all those big mouth Charlotte are high school football experts!!! I may shut them up if necessary!!! LET THE SEASON BEGIN!!!

The majority of the Big mouth experts in Charlotte are predicting SC to win, So are you with them or against them?

The majority of the Big mouth experts in Charlotte are predicting SC to win, So are you with them or against them?

I'm calling for a Scotland win, though I am sure all the Charlotte folks will be pulling for the Creek ... Birds of a feather do flock together ...

Some of us as Scotland fans have written a check our butts can't cash. Thursday will be a very long day!

I am planning on leaving Scotland on Thursday and driving to Canton for the Hall Of Fame ceremonies for Zamir. I understand he gets inducted immediatley. No need to even play college of pro ball.

I am planning on leaving Scotland on Thursday and driving to Canton for the Hall Of Fame ceremonies for Zamir. I understand he gets inducted immediatley. No need to even play college of pro ball.
You say it in jest but one day you just might be doing that. He is that good but we all know there are many things that can sideline a football player besides injuries. Drive safely coming to the Burg!

Reactions: Ben-Badd
you can sure tell game week is here.
not mentioned yet
I hope the weather cooperates,
normal afternoon early evening chance
of showers like everyday this time of
the year.

To look or think that far down the road is incredibly rediculous. A player just might be that good but it's impossible to crown a champion before he plays the game...Good-Luck to you Mr. WHITE. You have done our conference proud and with one season left, I hope this one is the best one. Enjoy this year as your Senior year in High School and disregard any hogwash or disrespect directed toward you sir. We still have an entire season left. Good luck and light it up if you so desire. Good Luck Thursday nite.

To look or think that far down the road is incredibly rediculous. A player just might be that good but it's impossible to crown a champion before he plays the game...Good-Luck to you Mr. WHITE. You have done our conference proud and with one season left, I hope this one is the best one. Enjoy this year as your Senior year in High School and disregard any hogwash or disrespect directed toward you sir. We still have an entire season left. Good luck and light it up if you so desire. Good Luck Thursday nite.
It was in response to blue and gold all in fun and jest. However the kid has as much physical talent as anyone to come out of this state in over 20 years IMO (very hard to argue). That type of talent can take you anywhere brother. The only player with more talent to have played in NC that I can recall is Tim Worley and while he didn't play up to his full potential He had damn good career before other issues set in. White is that damn good!

We had a kid a few years ago with pretty good talent. Won 2 rings in 3 years of High School and another 1 last year in JUCO. Could kick, throw, place hold, kick, punt, return kicks, played in the band at half time and drove the opposing team home. Not too shabby.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT