ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland @ Hoggard

LETS GO SCOTS...WIN IT FOR THE SEC

DEFENSE

ec

Scots Fans, I listened to the 2nd half on the radio. Hate it that it didn't go your way. Very good season none the less. Congrats on your season and conference championship.

No that isn't me. I was in Wilmington last night, just like I was in Rockingham when we beat the Raiders brains out a few weeks ago.

No its not go scots! Im a raider fan wondering why 2014 was talking trash to scotland fans when they have spanked our butts 4 yrs in a row

Originally posted by r-magic:
No its not go scots! Im a raider fan wondering why 2014 was talking trash to scotland fans when they have spanked our butts 4 yrs in a row
Well, that should be a good sign to the Raider fans then, b/c the last time Scotland won 4 in a row the Raiders reeled off 18 straight! It has closed the All-time series in Richmond's favor to 36-12 though!

Originally posted by go_scots:

No that isn't me. I was in Wilmington last night, just like I was in Rockingham when we beat the Raiders brains out a few weeks ago.
NOW THAT WAS SLICED DIAGONALLY AND CUT DOWN LOW....SOMEONE SOMEWHERE TONIGHT IS FEELING A BIT SHORT RIGHT NOW[/B]

thejokerlaugh.gif

This post was edited on 11/30 10:05 PM by swett2victory

When the flags started flying I knowed it would be a long night for Scotland , the thing they did all year were flagged Friday, its hard to beat 2 teams.

All I know is that the Scots got hosed and New Bern put Thump Johnson on Hoggard , when scot land went up on Hoggard when they cross the 50 yard line the flags started flying and that was the way it was all night long , had a first down then the flag would fly. I know that the zebras made the difference in this game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT