ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland 4-0 @ JackBritt 4-0. GAME DAY (2)

I’m surprised at how much Scotland has given up so far in this game. I thought D would be a strength for them.

I’m surprised at how much Scotland has given up so far in this game. I thought D would be a strength for them.
they were not prepared and it looks like somebody ate and didn't do tackling or running over the off week. We played like crap on D.

I expect a different team in November. I’m sure they’ll be on their game then.
i do too but if not you all will score 50. Britt did a great job with the short passing game. when he had to throw downfield at the end he was getting tattooed. Can't hold the ball on our ends they are too fast. hopefully we can learn from this and maybe britt will make you all breathe hard for 3.5 quarters.

Britt was prepared and had a nice game plan, Im sure many took notice. Key thing is, we gave up 36, but scored 52.. W
Britt aint no scrub team...

Britt was prepared and had a nice game plan, Im sure many took notice. Key thing is, we gave up 36, but scored 52.. W
Didn’t say they were a scrub team, but what I am saying is that the calling card for this year’s team was supposed to
Wont score 52 every game. Giving up 36 would bother me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT