ADVERTISEMENT

RSC 28 East Gaston 22

I do.. Be very proud of the kids On your sideline tonight. !!! Them men showed great heart and fought their tails off every single play. They never lost hope and pushed each other on every play!!!! I was very impressed with everyone of them!!! They played hard and that was a battle that I'm sure hurt as much as any loss. It was right on the finger tips but still got away. I thought that the coaches made adjustments and never quit coaching and never quit believing in the kids. We know the feeling of taking a$$ whipping all year been their and had those also. But tonight was a great game. But be VERY PROUD OF THOSE MEN THAT PLAYED GREAT GROUP !!!!!! I had the pleasure of meeting and talking and watching them first hand tonight great guys
But hard loss

I do.. Be very proud of the kids On your sideline tonight. !!! Them men showed great heart and fought their tails off every single play. They never lost hope and pushed each other on every play!!!! I was very impressed with everyone of them!!! They played hard and that was a battle that I'm sure hurt as much as any loss. It was right on the finger tips but still got away. I thought that the coaches made adjustments and never quit coaching and never quit believing in the kids. We know the feeling of taking a$$ whipping all year been their and had those also. But tonight was a great game. But be VERY PROUD OF THOSE MEN THAT PLAYED GREAT GROUP !!!!!! I had the pleasure of meeting and talking and watching them first hand tonight great guys
But hard loss
Good reality check.....we get focused too much on winning and losing. Both teams played their rears off! Also, I forgot what a haul it is from Gaston County to Rutherfordton!

I really understood where you was comming from last night but I just wanted you to know how proud y'all should be. I did have the pleasure of standing/talking with them all night and I came away with very high respect for the whole program. See what most people never get to see or hear from being in the stands is how a team actually handles their self during the game. And as fans we do loose sight of what's important especially after a season like both our teams have had. I just wanted you to know that this group of men that y'all have are some of the best I've been around. And that's what is most important
NO BRATS
NO WHINING
NO EXCUSES
NO FINGER POINTING
A group of brother fighting for one another. NICE:)

Btw it is a long drive tho :D

Reactions: beamer24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT