ADVERTISEMENT

Round 4: Burns vs Monroe

Seems to me no defense being played lol big time Next week. Will burns be able to throw the ball. Maiden couldn’t
Going to find out. Maiden had a good season but I saw the first half after the technical difficulties and they were not near as balanced as I thought. Zero protection for the QB.

Going to find out. Maiden had a good season but I saw the first half after the technical difficulties and they were not near as balanced as I thought. Zero protection for the QB.
I think our defensive line had something to do with that. Then when he did have time our secondary were ball hawks

Not taking anything away from your defense I just thought Maiden had more of a balanced attack but it was the first time I watched them. Burns will have their work cut out but I think it will be one hell of a game.
I believe so as well. I knew Maiden was a 70% passing team but that won’t beat this Reidsville team. Maybe other rams teams. Just good at all levels and they are flying to the football unlike I’ve seen in few years . Many tipped balls too at line of scrimmage. If our offense can keep momentum on drives they are tough to stop. They self inflict at times. But still put up over 30 each week regardless

What an amazing game to watch. I'll echo what everyone is saying. Ryan Thompson was on a different level tonight. Best player on the field and wasn't close. He's been our MVP all year and has shown out in the playoffs. Mauney threw some beautiful balls tonight as well. Monroe was as advertised. Very good ball team. Very fast and very resilient. So proud of this team. Regardless of what happens next week it's been a great and successful year.

Ryan Thompson is a gamer. I have said it all throughout the playoffs…give him the ball. Not only can he do great things with it, but he wants it! He wants to get it done! He is a true difference maker.

Show the post where I said that? Il wait.
I said a team that throws 75% of its snaps won’t beat this Reidsville team. Which is true.
In the Maiden thread, one of ya'll said nobody will be able to throw on Reidsville. I'm too lazy to go find it right now. Wait till I'm really rested...

Reactions: Lion Attack
In the Maiden thread
I asked would Burns be able to throw? That’s not saying they can’t or won’t. Haven’t seen burns play this year at all. I do know they shut Shelby out but then gave up 40 to a speedy team in Monroe. They will be facing the kind of speed next week

I asked would Burns be able to throw? That’s not saying they can’t or won’t. Haven’t seen burns play this year at all. I do know they shut Shelby out but then gave up 40 to a speedy team in Monroe. They will be facing the kind of speed next week
Dont back track now, stick your chest out an own it. Again Im gonna check in a bit, so I'll give you time to edit it if you want. If it wasn't you I apologize in advaced but it was posted.
MagnifyingGlass1.jpg

Dont back track now, stick your chest out an own it. Again Im gonna check in a bit, so I'll give you time to edit it if you want. If it wasn't you I apologize in advaced but it was posted.
MagnifyingGlass1.jpg
5 hours later. I’m still waiting lol

I dunno if anybody stated for a bit after the game but probably 10 mins or so after it ended the Monroe band got in their marching formation on the track and did their thing marching back to the busses. Just as loud and just as much dancing as when they came in the stadium. It was pretty cool.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT