ADVERTISEMENT

Round 4: Burns vs Monroe

I haven't seen anyone else do fireworks...maybe Richmond County. I thought I read East Duplin does fireworks out east I think. Not sure, maybe they can confirm.
Yeah, Richmond County’s is up there. Went to the game last night. Reminded me of RC. Also, beautiful stadium, but there needs to be some development of the banks to make the stadium more handicapped accessible.

I'm not a Reidsville fan but I said you can't beat Reidsville throwing the ball down the field. First inaccurate pass and it's a pick 6. You will see. I think this Burns team will try to power it down the field. That may work.

I'm not a Reidsville fan but I said you can't beat Reidsville throwing the ball down the field. First inaccurate pass and it's a pick 6. You will see. I think this Burns team will try to power it down the field. That may work.
We're a pretty balanced team. We can do both fairly well (passing/running). And we'll need to be at our best in both areas to win next week.

Reactions: Bulldog_012
It was accurate. Flippen just took it out the receivers hands

Maiden was loaded with Athletes. Problem was they couldn’t get to the point of showing it. If you can’t win line of scrimmage I don’t care what athletes any team has. Including us.
You know what Burns has in common with any teams Reidsville has played this year? The answer is nothing. I can’t say the same for Reidsville. Both teams are great but I guarantee you Burns has been tested more competition wise. I watched Reidsville play Chase and Maiden and neither of those two had close to the speed Monroe has.

Reactions: Lion Attack
You know what Burns has in common with any teams Reidsville has played this year? The answer is nothing. I can’t say the same for Reidsville. Both teams are great but I guarantee you Burns has been tested more competition wise. I watched Reidsville play Chase and Maiden and neither of those two had close to the speed Monroe has.
Reidsville has been tested. They lost to Page and had come from behind win vs E Alamance . Also was losing 10-7 in this playoffs to providence grove. Sometimes you will be tested against a team you don’t expect to. Ours was PG and Burns was Salisbury. No one can say Salisbury is even close to Burns. Burns just overlooked them. But when it came to it they prevailed. All that matters. Can’t make it this far without being tested

Reactions: Chopper747
When we played Chase some said we hadn't seen a running game like they had, when we played Maiden some said we hadn't seen a passing game like they had. Some are overlooking the fact that Reidsville is the best or loses to the best every year, so they stay exposed every year to great teams at some point. Been 7 years since we lost to a 2a school that didn't go on to be the champ. They may lose to Burns but they have seen as good or better in their football careers.

Reactions: AlwaysAWolf
We're a pretty balanced team. We can do both fairly well (passing/running). And we'll need to be at our best in both areas to win next week.
Between now and Friday, you Burns guys will read all kinds of scary, Super Ram team hoopla. You’d think you were playing the freaking X-Men. Right before the Shelby game, they started a thread about their two speedy receivers, unstoppable playmakers. You would have thought there was an Usain Bolt on each side, with Peoples, in addition to his speed, becoming Earl Campbell, once he got the ball in his hands. The Rams obviously deserve their respect being the Blue Blood program that they are, and they are The Capital.

But, take the extra stuff with a grain of salt. They will be nothing you haven’t seen before in Cleveland County, and believe you me, no one in their bracket was the animal Burns is.

Pressure the quarterback, and defend the receiver screens, positive results will follow. This will be a great game, no doubt. Neutral field, I would take Burns, no hesitation. The Rams are at home, though, and their defense has been impressive. But, if they come in sleepwalking on offense like they have a tendency to do at times, Cleveland County, that silly ass Cleveland County Circle jerk crap they used to talk, will humble that ass once again.

Last edited:
Between now and Friday, you Burns guys will read all kinds of scary, Super Ram team hoopla. You’d think you were playing the freaking X/Men. Right before the Shelby game, they posted about their two speedy receivers. You would have thought there was an Usain Bolt on each side, with Peoples, in addition to his speed, becoming Earl Campbell, once he got the ball in his hands. The Rams obviously deserve their respect being the Blue Blood program that they are, and they are The Capital.

But, take the extra stuff with a grain of salt. They will be nothing you haven’t seen before in Cleveland County, and believe you me, no one in their bracket was the animal Burns is.

Pressure the quarterback, and defend the receiver screens, positive results will follow. This will be a great game, no doubt. Neutral field, I would take Burns, no hesitation. The Rams are at home, though, and their defense has been impressive. But, if they come in sleepwalking on offense like they have a tendency to do at times, Cleveland County, that silly ass Cleveland County Circle jerk crap they used to talk, will humble that ass once again.

You still giving 14?

You still giving 14?
Your offense come in there with a slow start, it could happen. But, I do recognize the Rams D, and you guys are at home. Bottom line! Burns ain’t one dimensional, they are very well balanced, and they have great size. Y’all better respect this team!

• Haha
Reactions: whitedynamite
Your offense come in there with a slow start, yes. It could happen, but I do recognize the Rams D, and you guys are at home. Bottom line! Burns ain’t one dimensional, they are very well balanced, and they have great size. Y’all better respect this team!
Been respecting them all year, only a few clowns that disrespect everyone will do that.

The offense will struggle, they have been all year. I made my peace with that a long time ago. I won't be shocked by either winning this game.

True 4th round game, the type of game any lover of high school football could appreciate. Both teams left no doubt in their respective brackets, Reidsville dominated, Burns showed heart and true grit. Burns fans are very supportive. It will be a packed house. No disrespect to the East, but the atmosphere in this game will have a state championship feel to it.

Your offense come in there with a slow start, it could happen. But, I do recognize the Rams D, and you guys are at home. Bottom line! Burns ain’t one dimensional, they are very well balanced, and they have great size. Y’all better respect this team!
I don't believe we have overlooked anyone of late. Thank you for the advice on beating your neighbor. I am sure after you suffered two loses over a thirteen day period of time to Burns, you see the mistakes you made with your indominable roster of weapons. Couple that with having the experience in your own stable of having overlooked three opponent earlier in the season, we are going relish all the advice you have to offer.

The boxes you check for Burns you might also check for Reidsville minus one.
Not one dimensional
very well balanced
great size
Minus, Burns has been respected all season, Reidsville not so much, junk talked about us all during the playoffs by teams fans not destined to face Reidsville . The next team up would talk all about what they are going to do. Then they quieten down about 24 hours before game time. Why? Oh, and after the game they really do an about face.

Oh about that sleepwalking on offense, most of the time we have the margin victory midway of the first quarter.

Lets see what the archives show. Back at you later.

Last edited:
I don't believe we have overlooked anyone of late. Thank you for the advice on beating your neighbor. I am sure after you suffered two loses over a thirteen day period of time to Burns, you see the mistakes you made with your indominable roster of weapons. Couple that with having the experience in your own stable of having overlooked three opponent earlier in the season, we are going relish all the advice you have to offer.

The boxes you check for Burns you might also check for Reidsville minus one.
Not one dimensional
very well balanced
great size
Minus, Burns has been respected all season, Reidsville not so much (junk talked about us all playoffs by teams fans not destined to face . The next team up would talk all about what they are going to do. Then they quieten down about 24 hours before game time. Why? Oh, and after the game they really do an about face.

Oh about that sleepwalking on offense, most of the time we have time we have the margin victory midway of the first quarter.

Lets see what the archives show. Back at you later.
Blah Blah Blah Reaction GIF by Travis

Between now and Friday, you Burns guys will read all kinds of scary, Super Ram team hoopla. You’d think you were playing the freaking X-Men. Right before the Shelby game, they posted about their two speedy receivers, unstoppable playmakers. You would have thought there was an Usain Bolt on each side, with Peoples, in addition to his speed, becoming Earl Campbell, once he got the ball in his hands. The Rams obviously deserve their respect being the Blue Blood program that they are, and they are The Capital.

Cleveland County Circle is not the term to which those members have been referred. I will address the term on a another thread when the "stew starts to cook".

Between now and Friday, you Burns guys will read all kinds of scary, Super Ram team hoopla. You’d think you were playing the freaking X-Men. Right before the Shelby game, they started a thread about their two speedy receivers, unstoppable playmakers. You would have thought there was an Usain Bolt on each side, with Peoples, in addition to his speed, becoming Earl Campbell, once he got the ball in his hands. The Rams obviously deserve their respect being the Blue Blood program that they are, and they are The Capital.

Kinda like your boy Culliver... Ain't taking nothing away from him. Obviously he is a great player, but no highlight reels from the game Friday night.... So backatcha bro with the hype train bs. Just like the other year when Reidsville lost to East Surry, you stated that they were gonna get "EXPOSED" by Tarboro in the Championship game...results ? Same stuff we heard about round 2 this year against Burns..... " Gonna be a different game this time". What was that score again ? Burns been ranked #1 all season in both Massey and Simmons.. We are the underdogs come Friday even if we are at home as we should be. Humbled ? One of yours even started another Shelby thread after that beat down from Burns . It's all good. We got a good shot, just like most years. No hype train here bro. Go Rams !

Kinda like your boy Culliver... Ain't taking nothing away from him. Obviously he is a great player, but no highlight reels from the game Friday night.... So backatcha bro with the hype train bs. Just like the other year when Reidsville lost to East Surry, you stated that they were gonna get "EXPOSED" by Tarboro in the Championship game...results ? Same stuff we heard about round 2 this year against Burns..... " Gonna be a different game this time". What was that score again ? Burns been ranked #1 all season in both Massey and Simmons.. We are the underdogs come Friday even if we are at home as we should be. Humbled ? One of yours even started another Shelby thread after that beat down from Burns . It's all good. We got a good shot, just like most years. No hype train here bro. Go Rams !

You're not the under dogs at home, with that defense. Cut it out. I understand you want to get your side hyped up and all but be for real.

As I said twice already, this game is riding mostly on the coaches. There's ballers on both squads. Pressure is on the staff on both sides.

Reactions: beamer24
You're not the under dogs at home, with that defense. Cut it out. I understand you want to get your side hyped up and all but be for real.

As I said twice already, this game is riding mostly on the coaches. There's ballers on both squads. Pressure is on the staff on both sides.
We'll see who's favored this week. Burns has been ranked #1 the whole year. That's gonna change this week ? If I'm wrong about that, then my bad.. You gotta remember the last two teams we beat weren't that good according to some..really makes no difference chop, we've been in both scenarios a time or two... Expecting a great game regardless.. both teams better bring it. It'll be interesting to see what the predictions are .

Reidsville ain't seen nothing like the activity bus our boys will roll up in. They ain't seen one go over 45 mph all season...

Or at least that's what I'm gathering from all this "ain't seen" chatter....

🙄
"Ain't seen " Shelby around since the first round, cause they didn't show up for the second , except on the message boards. Looking forward to the game. Safe travels 1985.

"Ain't seen " Shelby around since the first round, cause they didn't show up for the second , except on the message boards. Looking forward to the game. Safe travels 1985.
It’s good to see you finally show up in the post season. You hadn’t been seen since last November. I had clicked on your profile just two weeks ago. It said, “Last seen: November 2021”.

Last edited:
Reactions: ramit02
My question is this

where has Hoey, Ram02, RamKiller etc etc etc been all year? dont ya find it funny they suddenly appear this time of year..

TGT, Mule,Rambbq, Frank, Fact always here ( when they lose fact goes all woe is me, and you know you do so dont even try it my man ha ha ha) but always here....

These others all the sudden come from the shadows like look at us... Bandwagon at its finest...

It’s good to see you finally show up in the post season. You hadn’t been seen since last November. I had clicked on your profile just two weeks ago. It said, “Last seen: November 2021”.
Yeah, I don't show up too much. Too many geniuses on here full of bs. Kinda like that 14 points you were giving a couple weeks ago. I got some buddies that want some of that. Just like your statement about "ain't nothing y'all ain't seen in Cleveland county!! Must be Kings Mountain you talking bout. Lol ! Shaaaat !! I really shouldn't post on here. I'm better off just looking at what people post. Have at it Tonto !

My question is this

where has Hoey, Ram02, RamKiller etc etc etc been all year? dont ya find it funny they suddenly appear this time of year..

TGT, Mule,Rambbq, Frank, Fact always here ( when they lose fact goes all woe is me, and you know you do so dont even try it my man ha ha ha) but always here....

These others all the sudden come from the shadows like look at us... Bandwagon at its finest...
Good one haha I can be over dramatic. But not when it comes to the rams 🐏

Yeah, I don't show up too much. Too many geniuses on here full of bs. Kinda like that 14 points you were giving a couple weeks ago. I got some buddies that want some of that. Just like your statement about "ain't nothing y'all ain't seen in Cleveland county!! Must be Kings Mountain you talking bout. Lol ! Shaaaat !! I really shouldn't post on here. I'm better off just looking at what people post. Have at it Tonto !
How do you know y’all won’t get beaten by 14, though? The game hasn’t been played yet. It ain’t like the Rams haven’t haven’t been beaten by 14 before in the playoffs.😉

Last edited:
Oh I forgot

If Burns can pressure Lee game over.... Reidsville has zero run game.... QB1 will fold up like a lawn chair if they pressure him, even his own fans have called for the other kid at times this season....

Then again, Burns gave up like a thousand yards passing last week on the crossing patterns across the middle.. LB and safety better talk cause dont think Coach Teague aint salivating already seeing that... And for the love of god someone better put a hat on 44 for Reidsville coming off the edge... Tackles better be ready cause that cat can bring it...

Keys:

Burns: has to pressure lee if not they lose if he stands back there all day you dont have anyone that can cover flippen that long...
Reidsville: They better be well prepared for Thompson hes gonna get it on Jets, Screens, bombs, Wildcat etc... He gets 25 touches its over for Reidsville....

My question is this

I'm hurt sir.

Shittin me! It’s been times I thought you were going to give yourself an aneurysm. Go revisit that East Alamance thread.
Lol it was a joke. You should sit next to me during the game and really get view of what really goes on.

Oh I forgot

If Burns can pressure Lee game over.... Reidsville has zero run game.... QB1 will fold up like a lawn chair if they pressure him, even his own fans have called for the other kid at times this season....

Then again, Burns gave up like a thousand yards passing last week on the crossing patterns across the middle.. LB and safety better talk cause dont think Coach Teague aint salivating already seeing that... And for the love of god someone better put a hat on 44 for Reidsville coming off the edge... Tackles better be ready cause that cat can bring it...

Keys:

Burns: has to pressure lee if not they lose if he stands back there all day you dont have anyone that can cover flippen that long...
Reidsville: They better be well prepared for Thompson hes gonna get it on Jets, Screens, bombs, Wildcat etc... He gets 25 touches its over for Reidsville....
I can't tell you how upsetting that was watching Monroe throwing drag routes all night and being wide open. I'm glad that happened now. I would think that is a big focus during practice this week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT