ADVERTISEMENT

Robbinsville stadium

They say we are still on track to finish by wk one, but man I don't see it being ready by Thursday. Fence post are going up now. I don't see any bleachers on site yet.
I think they got most of everything done just waiting on the bleachers. Bleachers shouldn't be that hard to put in with them being aluminum. They have until Thursday to put them in. That is when the first Jv game is. Someone from the SMC needs to start a JV thread

Seen where bleachers came from rodeo and training camp Tampa Bay! Renting them! So thes will have to be replaced after the season.

From what I heard they would be removed and concrete poured then bleachers replaced.

Can’t wait for next week. Ready to head to Robbinsville and hopefully see a really good game at The Big Oaks.
If you planning on coming I would leave a little bit sooner than expected a lot of construction work on top of the mountain before getting into Robbinsville might have to wait about 20- 30 minutes on top of the mountain to get threw the construction part

Facebook
The Graham star
Pictures from yesterday
thumbnail.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT