ADVERTISEMENT

Robbinsville @ Murphy

I saw both teams, Cherokee beats East last year, sorry to burst your bubble. Tye Mintz would've ran wild on your defense. 2015 is also a no. I will give you 2002, forget about them, good team.
2015 any reason for that being a no highest scoring team in the state

Apologies to the classy East Surry fans on this board, stooping to his level should be beneath me. I've deleted my posts.

We haven't done enough to be in the conversation with Murphy. Young buck you can chatter all you want but until we seal the deal a couple times you are kinda barking up the wrong tree. Like Ric Flair says, "To be the man you have to beat the man" untill we do that stop writing checks with your keyboard that my boy has to try and cash on Friday nights.

We haven't done enough to be in the conversation with Murphy. Young buck you can chatter all you want but until we seal the deal a couple times you are kinda barking up the wrong tree. Like Ric Flair says, "To be the man you have to beat the man" untill we do that stop writing checks with your keyboard that my boy has to try and cash on Friday nights.
Just tired of hearing them thump their chest like they are Wallace Rose Hill or Tarboro when they would get shalacked by anyone if that caliber

Reactions: rville20
They are the western equivalent. Why do you think so many people talk crap about them? It's jealousy. Pure and simple. We had our shot last year with a really good team and we got beat pure and simple. You can't always say well if we played so and so this would happen. You never know what might happen when these 16-18 year old young men step on the field.

Just tired of hearing them thump their chest like they are Wallace Rose Hill or Tarboro when they would get shalacked by anyone if that caliber
Murphy lost by 1 point to an undefeatead Wallace Rose Hill team in the state championship game in 2010, a game they were winning at halftime before a 2nd half downpour killed their passing game. A game no one gave Murphy a chance in. So go ask a Wallace Rose Hill fan what they think about Murphy.

Reactions: Swain97
I’d love to beg the differ East Surry was 3A back in Murphy’s 2A days and has never been in small 1A because we would have some titles if we played down like y’all. And east Surry would cake walk 1A next year as they very well may do so until the title game in 1AA

Help me out here, exactly how many titles ES have? I honestly do not know....

Murphy lost by 1 point to an undefeatead Wallace Rose Hill team in the state championship game in 2010, a game they were winning at halftime before a 2nd half downpour killed their passing game. A game no one gave Murphy a chance in. So go ask a Wallace Rose Hill fan what they think about Murphy.

Why does every thread evolve in to a Murphy bashing thread.

Good lord!!!

I guess we are like Alabama. Hated by everyone but also feared by everyone.

After thinking about it I wanted to apologize for not giving Murphy the respect they deserve I mean forget being a state power house y’all are a national powerhouse I mean my lord I think Bishop Gorman and IMG academy would have the fear of god in them if they saw Murphy on their schedule definitely if they had to come to THE HILL terrifying stuff I’ll tell ya what

After thinking about it I wanted to apologize for not giving Murphy the respect they deserve I mean forget being a state power house y’all are a national powerhouse I mean my lord I think Bishop Gorman and IMG academy would have the fear of god in them if they saw Murphy on their schedule definitely if they had to come to THE HILL terrifying stuff I’ll tell ya what

ESOD

Your posts deserve no response from any Murphy fan.

I think you are still BUTT HURT from Murphy kicking you all A$$ last year

Reactions: BulldogDad27-23
ESOD

Your posts deserve no response from any Murphy fan.

I think you are still BUTT HURT from Murphy kicking you all A$$ last year
What it’s a sincere apology I mean why would anyone want to play at THE HILL it’s a place of anyone’s worst nightmares I mean y’all said it yourself your the Alabama of high school football

What it’s a sincere apology I mean why would anyone want to play at THE HILL it’s a place of anyone’s worst nightmares I mean y’all said it yourself your the Alabama of high school football

It was your teams worst nightmare last year.

Got your hind ends whopped

It was your teams worst nightmare last year.

Got your hind ends whopped
Last year last year last year why don’t you come on up to cardinal country next year on one of those open weeks instead of getting embarrassed by mallard creek and get beat by East Surry instead

His brother hadn't been there since the 7th grade! I think he was an important piece of your last state championship team.
That's funny, Parker has been at Murphy since 7th grade and they moved here of their own accord. So was it a transfer? yes, was he "stolen"? no. Question, did Robbinsville "steal" Spencer McCoy and Isaiah Bradley?

I can already feel the butt hurt if a certain Hayesville transfer comes next year. And that to will be a choice made by that family, not a theft.[/QUOTE

His brother hadn't been there since the 7th grade! I think he was an important piece of your last state championship team.
And? Heck, I already brought that up myself in another thread.

Are you going to answer my question? or does responding ruin your little narrative?

Last edited:
Reactions: mhs95
ESODcards shut up..... You need to shut the phone, tablet or your mom's laptop off and stop embarrassing yourself and us. Truth be told you aren't even a Cardinal fan, just some keyboard cowboy that likes to run ya trap. I've watched and been around football at East Surry for 25+ years and when we reach the next level everyone will know it. We don't need you to announce it. My apologies for the ignorance of some claiming to be a Cardinal fan.

ESODcards shut up..... You need to shut the phone, tablet or your mom's laptop off and stop embarrassing yourself and us. Truth be told you aren't even a Cardinal fan, just some keyboard cowboy that likes to run ya trap. I've watched and been around football at East Surry for 25+ years and when we reach the next level everyone will know it. We don't need you to announce it. My apologies for the ignorance of some claiming to be a Cardinal fan.
And my apologies for letting him bait me into a mud slinging contest. I don't want to disparage an East Surry program that I have a lot of respect for.

I want to specifically apologize to you ESOD for stooping to his level. You're a good guy, enjoyed meeting you at the game last year and enjoyed sitting on your guys side. Lot of good folks up your way and I know this guy doesn't speak for all of you and I should've remembered that.

Good luck to your son this Friday and I sincerely hope you guys win it all.

Last edited:
Thanks, they are working on it. Starmount ain't gonna be a cupcake. Best of luck to you and your Dawgs. Hopefully the stars will align and we'll get the chance to play y'all again.

Reactions: mbdfan
Ahh welcome ESOD to the MHS bash fest! Where jealousy is the motto and facts aint the game! Unfortunately youre a little late to the party. Youll need to take a number and get behind rville 20, braves whatever, Magwag, keychuga whatever, and lepperskin. I know, i know the line is long however the wait is definitely worth it and you seem like a PRIME candidate to participate. We will get you in in no time
I was wondering is MHS playing ESH ? No MHS vs RHS so let’s talk about that !

And? Heck, I already brought that up myself in another thread.

Are you going to answer my question? or does responded ruin your little narrative?
You have the same mess going on for your future teams too. The Rumfelt boys went to school over in Hayesville right up until last year. The Wood kid and Swain kid should be at HD, they are Ranger and HD kids. Both of the Hensley boys should have been at HD. Even your basketball team is led by the Abling kid whose sister and brother both went to HD. He doesn't even play football. You are the BAMA of high school football. Signing up all the talent in two counties every year.

Reactions: KW23 and rville20
Hey y’all I just made n account to take up for the good ole boys here in rville. I can’t wait to watch them knights destroy them dogs Friday night. All are boys are close kin and they will be there for one another. I don’t like them Murphy folk!!!!!!!
Lulz destroy. Nice first post.

Play 1AA next year and come to cardinal country and see how it fairs for y’all or you can keep those kids in the basement and win your lesser titles to make you feel good about yourselves
Hahahahaha. Hahahahaha. Wait.....Bahahahahaha.. An ES fan talking smack. Thank you for that comedic relief.

You need to brush up on history instead of spouting off the first ignorant thought your brain decides will look good on here.

The Wood kid and Swain kid should be at HD, they are Ranger and HD kids. Both of the Hensley boys should have been at HD. Even your basketball team is led by the Abling kid whose sister and brother both went to HD. He doesn't even play football. You are the BAMA of high school football. Signing up all the talent in two counties every year.
Every person you just named had a parent or sibling that went to Murphy, get over it. I hope the Abling kid plays football, his uncle is JC Brown.

As for the Rumfelt boys, they always lived in Cherokee County, hate to burst your bubble on that one.

Yeah, but they live in the Andrews school district.
Marble is not solely Andrews district, most choose to go to Andrews but some choose to go to Murphy. It's the same deal as Ranger.

We heard the same crying from Robbinsville when Ty Wiley went to Murphy but lived in Marble, just because he played youth league at Andrews. I don't even think he ever went to school in Andrews, his dad was just involved in the youth league there.

Last edited:
I apologized can’t you read I realized that I had upset the all powerful Murphy bulldog fan base and realized that nobody who isn’t Murphy should have any say in anything regarding football it was an honest mistake but they now have me on the exact same leash you are on my friend

Can we talk about the football game ? I don't care about East Surry or whining from Robbinsville.

My concern is the 160 yards we gave up in the kicking game last time we played Robbinsville.

Or whether we will see more Hooper this time around . Looked like he got Robbinsville's offense going in the second half of the last matchup.

Reactions: mbdfan
Can we talk about the football game ? I don't care about East Surry or whining from Robbinsville.

My concern is the 160 yards we gave up in the kicking game last time we played Robbinsville.

Or whether we will see more Hooper this time around . Looked like he got Robbinsville's offense going in the second half of the last matchup.
Yes the kicking game is in R'villes favor and you will probably see more of Hooper

Reactions: smcdogfan

I don't really see the kicking aspect changing much unless they decide to just squib it every kickoff. You can't kick it away from one guy like Murphy did with McKinney from Mitchell, because Hooper and Anderson are both dangerous.

Murphy needs Ritz to come out next year, Dalton does a good job on XP's but Murphy needs somebody that can potentially kickoff too, it's a problem almost every year. Mugharbil does his best with his soccer background but he's a lineman first and foremost.

I think Murphy did a really good job containing Anderson last game and if that means Hooper gets his then so be it, Anderson is still their biggest threat offensively and should be treated that way.

Last edited:
I can’t remember any team just lining up and kicking it deep, we do the same crap. We always try to kick it in a corner to cut the field in half but if you kick it out of bounds about 40%of the time what have you gained. Guess that’s why Ive not been invited to be the special teams coach. Go luck to my knights Friday night. I know we get on here and rant and rave and talk about “ curb stomping “ somebody but at the end of the day these are kids and this is a game!!!!!! We should all pump the brakes a little because those same kids read this garbage and are very impressionable. I got a little off topic and I apologize but felt like i needed to get it off my chest. Go knights

I think we have faired better kicking it deep rather than squib kicking. I felt like it hurt us vs Mitchell with us having to go 80 yards and them starting at their 45 every possession.
that's the way I see it to, you should kick it deep to Rville everytime

Reactions: BK13T-$
I agree big oak buddy these are kids playing a game. Too many adults trying to live through kids playing a game . The insults have gotten absolutely ridiculous and my name is SMCdogfan because if we lose I still pull for the smc.

Keyuga I stayed after we played our state title games and set with the Devils fans and pulled for Swain in both of their state championships alot of Murphy people did. Our entire football team was in the stands supporting you I saw them there.

Rville20 I pulled for Robbinsville after u beat us , I congratulated your fans on the Win on here and I was a robbinsville fan when they played Plymouth both times.

BravesGWY same goes for Cherokee last year and I was tickled to death to see them finally get a state championship.

Goodluck to the Knights Friday

The way it should be smcdog ,I would love nothing more to beat the dogs Friday night but it don’t happen I want that title to stay in the mountains! Go luck to your dogs and as i said earlier I hope the west representative is 100% for the title game. Got a feeling we’re getting ready to see two very good teams leave it all on the field. Go knights

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT