ADVERTISEMENT

Robbinsville @ Murphy

I believe Murphy hits the ground running with this one and goes up by 2-3 scores at the half. Only to have Robbinsville battle back and have it ending in a one score game in favor of Murphy

Don’t look like my Knights stand much of a chance . Should we forfeit and save the embarrassment ? We’ll probably drive over on Friday evening and see what happens. We’ve played above our head all year being picked to finish around 4th in the conference and played some of our best football last Friday night. I don’t think we’ll roll over Friday. Go Knights

I think that it is a close game through 2, 2 1/2 quarters. Eventually the size of Murphy's line and the number of linemen rotating in and out will start to wear on our Knights. I don't see much difference than last game. Murphy 35, Knights 21.

I think this game is in tha air!! Kinda time for it to roll tha villes way tho!! I think slades 1 year more maturity might play a part, and Anderson is gonna go off this game!! I know there is plenty more of talent on both teams then just them 2 but I seriously see both of them boys bein tha fuel to tha fire leaders!!! I don't think it'll be a blow out or a real high scorin game!!!

I agree w earlier post..think its close for a while but Murphy eventually gets lead and makes robbinsville one dimensional and that is game over..but the atmosphere should be fantastic and the build up in both communities and both schools should be something special..may the best team win and bring a title back to the mts

I agree w earlier post..think its close for a while but Murphy eventually gets lead and makes robbinsville one dimensional and that is game over..but the atmosphere should be fantastic and the build up in both communities and both schools should be something special..may the best team win and bring a title back to the mts
Robbinsville and Murphy are both one dimensional and both are good at it. Murphy is just better at it. Doesn’t mean Robbinsville doesn’t have a shot, but it’s a long shot. 32 finally 100% healthy changed the outcome in the Mitchell game so I see this outcome being worse for Robbinsville. Murphy by 21.

3 ints will get almost any team at any level beat
THANK YOU 20!!! For the love of thank you!! Thank you for posting something that contributes to conversation. Something about football. Thats what we like to see! Keep this up and Ill actually be happy to see your post on these boards. Thats all we want on here dude.

THANK YOU 20!!! For the love of thank you!! Thank you for posting something that contributes to conversation. Something about football. Thats what we like to see! Keep this up and Ill actually be happy to see your post on these boards. Thats all we want on here dude.
Weren't two of those interceptions by the Posey kid that you guys stole from Hayesville?

Weren't two of those interceptions by the Posey kid that you guys stole from Hayesville?
That's funny, Parker has been at Murphy since 7th grade and they moved here of their own accord. So was it a transfer? yes, was he "stolen"? no. Question, did Robbinsville "steal" Spencer McCoy and Isaiah Bradley?

I can already feel the butt hurt if a certain Hayesville transfer comes next year. And that to will be a choice made by that family, not a theft.

Last edited:
That's funny, Parker has been at Murphy since 7th grade and they moved here of their own accord. So was it a transfer? yes, was he "stolen"? no. Question, did Robbinsville "steal" Spencer McCoy and Isaiah Bradley?

I can already feel the butt hurt if a certain Hayesville transfer comes next year. And that to will be a choice made by that family, not a theft.
I will refer to an earlier post by Wildcat10! It is easy to run away from a challenge to make you situation better! To stay and fight, work hard and give your all at the place you have grown up and played your whole life that is what will define you as an athlete. More importantly it will define your character!!!! The situation with the Poseys were different they lived in Cherokee county and their mother worked as the SRO for clay county schools. The boys chose to attend Murphy they weren’t stolen by any means. Hayesville would have benefited from them staying but crap happens!!! By no means did those boys run from a problem it was best for the family after the mother left her job at Hayesville.

Reactions: mbdfan
The situation with the Poseys were different they lived in Cherokee county and their mother worked as the SRO for clay county schools.
That makes his comment even more laughable, thanks for the info. Sounds a lot like the situation with the Clapsaddle kids, parents worked for Clay County schools but lived in Martins Creek.

Last edited:
Hey y’all I just made n account to take up for the good ole boys here in rville. I can’t wait to watch them knights destroy them dogs Friday night. All are boys are close kin and they will be there for one another. I don’t like them Murphy folk!!!!!!!

Has there ever been a all SMC regional final? I can’t even put into words how big this game will be. Hope it will live up to all the hype. Congrats to Murphy on their big road win
If the SMC is as godly as y’all jockriders act like y’all are I’m sure there have been plenty of all SMC regional finals unless y’all are just full of yourselves play 1AA and you’ll find out real quick y’all aint all your cracked up to be.

Murphy played 1AA last season and beat East Surry like a rented mule....48-7 running clock at one point before ES talled a couple late scores on the reserves...

Murphy played 1AA last season and beat East Surry like a rented mule....48-7 running clock at one point before ES talled a couple late scores on the reserves...
What happened the next week when y’all didnt have your jock riding SMC refs up your a**

If the SMC is as godly as y’all jockriders act like y’all are I’m sure there have been plenty of all SMC regional finals unless y’all are just full of yourselves play 1AA and you’ll find out real quick y’all aint all your cracked up to be.
Hahahaha I remember watching East Surry self implode while Murphy was whipping their tail last year in 1AA! The sun shined on your butt for 1 year and now East Surry is some kind of world beaters! Enjoy Tarboro if you make it that far.

Reactions: Gps62 and mbdfan
Hahahaha I remember watching East Surry self implode while Murphy was whipping their tail last year in 1AA! The sun shined on your butt for 1 year and now East Surry is some kind of world beaters! Enjoy Tarboro if you make it that far.
Y’all had to hide students in your basement to avoid Tarboro so keep on being happy about those 1A titles when you know your should be competing up every year

Reactions: rville20
What happened the next week when y’all didnt have your jock riding SMC refs up your a**
Murphy lost by 14 at MA the next week.. Was in it all the way.. Got beat by better team..Just like East Surry did the week before at Murphy...If your team stays good enough for long enough you will eventually figure out how this playoff business goes LOL !!!

Play 1AA next year and come to cardinal country and see how it fairs for y’all or you can keep those kids in the basement and win your lesser titles to make you feel good about yourselves

Reactions: rville20
Play 1AA next year and come to cardinal country and see how it fairs for y’all
ESOD just be happy Murphy wasnt in your bracket and run with it...this years game woulda been at The Hill again..And the score wouldve been about the same as last year or maybe a little closer lol.... No need to worry about Murphy you've get bigger problems headed your way in couple weeks at the state finals

MA beat y’all like a drum the next week when y’all didnt have your refs there to blow you
Didn’t beat me like a drum! I worry about your thoughts of men doing sexual things on other men! There are places that could help you with those issues! I played East Surry twice in High School and it was the easiest 1st games I had! But good luck to the Cardinals this Friday!!!

ESOD just be happy Murphy wasnt in your bracket and run with it...this years game woulda been at The Hill again..And the score wouldve been about the same as last year or maybe a little closer lol.... No need to worry about Murphy you've get bigger problems headed your way in couple weeks at the state finals
Maybe next year we can throw a few kids under the rug and come take yall’s title in little ball

Maybe next year we can throw a few kids under the rug and come take yalls title in little ball
Didn’t beat me like a drum! I worry about your thoughts of men doing sexual things on other men! There are places that could help you with those issues! I played East Surry twice in High School and it was the easiest 1st games I had! But good luck to the Cardinals this Friday!!!
You worry about my thought but at least my thoughts aren’t turned into actions with my cousin you inbred

Play 1AA next year and come to cardinal country and see how it fairs for y’all or you can keep those kids in the basement and win your lesser titles to make you feel good about yourselves

Ahh welcome ESOD to the MHS bash fest! Where jealousy is the motto and facts aint the game! Unfortunately youre a little late to the party. Youll need to take a number and get behind rville 20, braves whatever, Magwag, keychuga whatever, and lepperskin. I know, i know the line is long however the wait is definitely worth it and you seem like a PRIME candidate to participate. We will get you in in no time

Murphy had two 2A titles and four 1A titles before there was a small 1A you clown, that's six more titles than East Surry has at any level. East wouldn't win small 1A next year anyway, not with what Mitchell brings back.
I’d love to beg the differ East Surry was 3A back in Murphy’s 2A days and has never been in small 1A because we would have some titles if we played down like y’all. And east Surry would cake walk 1A next year as they very well may do so until the title game in 1AA

"Beg the differ"? are you mentally challenged? Name an East Surry team that would have won small 1A? There isnt one besides maybe your '01 team. A team that was fortunate Murphy had so many injuries and defections that year or you would be making your first regional final appearance this year, instead of your second.
2002 2009 2015 2017 had a shot Cherokee won and wasn’t as good as East

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT