ADVERTISEMENT

Robbinsville at East Surry

Is it me are Robbinsville fans awfully quiet this offseason? Where's BK at?

Reactions: RealStihl
Is it me are Robbinsville fans awfully quiet this offseason? Where's BK at?
Bk said he was finished with posting on here when Mount Airy beat them last December and has kept his word so far. If not before I say he will be back when Robbinsville has a big advantage come 2025 and they get to be in 1A rolling over all 1A teams for a State Championship every year. I kind of miss ole BK's ranting and raving about his team and getting beat by the BEARS on his home field just took the air out of that ole windbag. Come on back BK and support your team, I get down and threaten to leave at times too but I am still here. lol East Surry is supposed to be better this year and if y'all beat them at East Surry, I say he will be back.

Last edited:
Black nights by 2 tds
Hopefully they get things going in the right direction in Pilot Mtn. 6-5 or 7-4 this season. Hopefully for the kids they get everything going in the way it should.

Go Big Red
#27Forever

I will go with Robbinsville by 10. Their unit that concerns me most is their LBers. They probably had the best lb group in the conference last year. I confess I don't know much about their replacements.

I miss BK also. But you got to admit that has integrity and stuck to his word, unlike others

I will go with Robbinsville by 10. Their unit that concerns me most is their LBers. They probably had the best lb group in the conference last year. I confess I don't know much about their replacements.

I miss BK also. But you got to admit that has integrity and stuck to his word, unlike others
For what it’s worth, we return 8 starters on defense and 3 of 4 lb’s. Lost FS, DE, and WLB.

Starmount is the only scrimmage I know about. I would expect about the same level of competition this year as last. Might be a little closer than last year, but Robbinsville should win this one.

I saw East Surry go against West Iredell at the Hickory Jamboree. In a one half controlled scrimmage they won 21-7. I thought they had good size and speed for their school size and liked watching their offensive execution. West Iredell's OL had to average 280, but East Surry held their own.

Black knights are used to not having the best player on the field on there team.... Black knights by 14

😂😂 wishful thinking.
Explain? What’s wishful about it? Stevie Keener will be the best player on the field , deff the most athletic. Question mark is if the cards can get him the touches. The head coach is undefeated against the blk knights and has a winning record against the smc. Offensive coordinator has had success against the smc in the past. Great game - cards by 3

• Haha
Reactions: BlackCat93
Explain? What’s wishful about it? Stevie Keener will be the best player on the field , deff the most athletic. Question mark is if the cards can get him the touches. The head coach is undefeated against the blk knights and has a winning record against the smc. Offensive coordinator has had success against the smc in the past. Great game - cards by 3
You mean he's undefeated as an assistant coach?. Which really doesn't do much. We have a chance to beat robbinsville if we play physical and use our size. I don't think keener is the best athlete on the field. He is the most skilled wide receiver on the field. Make no mistake about it He's the 10th best I have to lead on a lot of schools. But for us one day and two a folks he's pretty good. I'm excited about us playing them. I hope we can maul them. Be a good time. I'm just worried about her history of our coaching staff wanting to throw the ball all the time. We won't win that way.

Yeah we don’t have any football players or coaches 🥱

Reactions: buzzcoach
The fact that you have no clue what our team has coming back and what has moved up to the varsity level. 1 athlete isn’t going to win them the ball game. Robbinsville by 3 touchdowns.

Safe travels and best wishes to Robbinsville and their families and fans on the trip to Pilot Mtn today. Prayers for safe travels and an injury free game. Enjoy it, kind of hard to believe that 10 years ago my oldest son was a senior. Time sure does fly.

Go Big Red
#27Forever

Safe travels and best wishes to Robbinsville and their families and fans on the trip to Pilot Mtn today. Prayers for safe travels and an injury free game. Enjoy it, kind of hard to believe that 10 years ago my oldest son was a senior. Time sure does fly.

Go Big Red
#27Forever
You ain't kidding big red. It's flying by.

Of course you are. Y’all don’t wanna travel back to big oaks in November.
Why would we its 5 hour drive. MA stadium and atmosphere is pretty good. Either way MA already came and took care of business! Pretty sure his score prediction has 0 to do with where MA plays in 4 months!

I’m going out on a limb , but it won’t surprise me at all if the cards win this one. As for the smack talk , bears ain’t afraid to play at the big oaks , they ain’t afraid to play any where in the Smoky mountains. You should feel lucky they don’t play in the great smc conference. Cause If they did you would be playing for second every year. I’m gonna also say this again , Stevie Keener will be the best football player on the field tonight. Does that translate in to a win , does he have enough around him , who knows , we shall see.

Reactions: sbbbfan
Just making sure this thread was about Rville and E Surry?? You Mt arrogant folks are a rare breed! It has to be all about you. I’m pretty sure anyone with half a brain knows yall ain’t scared of anyone as are we.
Happy Monday Night Raw GIF by WWE

Not sure what happened, but just looked on NFHS and score is Robbinsville 7 - East Surry 8 11:15 left in 1st. Not sure if that's reliable, but that's two quick scores.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT