ADVERTISEMENT

Robbinsville at East Surry

First time I can ever remember the SMC having an opening night like this. Could this be a down year for the conference? Last night Deff wasn’t expected. All eyes turn to the heritage game In a few weeks to see if this was a fluke or if the blk knights can recover. If last night was any indicator then it could get ugly with the cougars . All though you call us Mt arrogant fans I am actually a huge fan of your conference , your tradition and physical brand of football. But make no mistake about it when you get on here talking smack then you can expect it to come back at you. You call Surry county football soft over the years and one that has no tradition. This day and age the road to championships runs through surry county and has for quite sometime. THIS YEAR ISNT ANY DIFFERENT. Show a little respect and you will get some in return.
I , for one, have never said anything of the such. I know your history. Soft? When has anyone ever said you were soft? We don’t make those claims. We just get told constantly, how our titles don’t mean jack, but if you win one it’s the greatest! Sound like respect? I think you’re a pretty decent poster, unlike several of your besties on here, but like I said, I’m just calling it like I see it.

Need I say more?? Mr man was right about you all along! Check every dang thread on here! See if it doesn’t turn into a mt airy pissing contest! Heck it even felt like the refs were mt airy fans last night lol! You can thump your chest all you want, it doesn’t bother me, I just call it like it it is! But remember, in the words of one of your closest friends, 1A is just itty biddy ball when Mt arrogant ain’t in it 👌sound like credit to you????
No it does sound like anything I would every say. And you, Sir, are just a jealous A Hole. Have a nice day with your lies and misrepresentations.

• Haha
Reactions: MayberryBillyBob
No it does sound like anything I would every say. And you, Sir, are just a jealous A Hole. Have a nice day with your lies and misrepresentations.
I can assure you that Robbinsville is jealous of NOTHING that Mt Airy or East Surry have. We have more rings and play in a better conference. Why would we want to trade that for anything y’all have. Sometimes you can be okay Whitley but other times you act like buzz 2.0. Good grief.

Didn't go to the game didn't go to any games crazy huh. Did East run the ball all over them? We've got a big physical line
East scored on a long TD pass, popped a long run, and again on a QB scramble run. Had a chance 1st and goal but didn’t convert. Some positive things for the Cards but also several things that need to be cleaned up. Still, a solid win v. a solid club and perennial contender.

Reactions: gdawg74
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT