ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond VS Leesville Road------Round 2

I think LR defense will give RC trouble. LR run defense has been impressive all season. I don’t think their offense will be able to score enough to beat the Raiders but it will probably be close.

I agree. LR has a great defense. But I doubt they can put up the points needed to beat Richmond.

What kind of crowd will LR bring?? Looks like there D is legit held Gibbons to 13.

I have question and when I say this I am not trying to put no teams down . Is Richmond a better team then what they were at the beginning of the season are have they not played any great teams since the conference started? I have noticed since the conference started all but PC , that their starters has only gave up 7 points . I do think Scotland would have gave us better game if they didn’t have injuries.
Yes I am a raider fan but I have not been able to attend no games this year

I have question and when I say this I am not trying to put no teams down . Is Richmond a better team then what they were at the beginning of the season are have they not played any great teams since the conference started? I have noticed since the conference started all but PC , that their starters has only gave up 7 points . I do think Scotland would have gave us better game if they didn’t have injuries.
Yes I am a raider fan but I have not been able to attend no games this year
I believe they are better with having more reps practices and games more time to gel and clean things up more preparation and coaching.

I Believe The Raiders are for real and in very good shape for this next game. dont know much about Leesville but I feel like this will be as tough a team as they will face this year. I'm an absolute Raider fan and I can tell you, their biggest thing is getting too comfortable, complacent, and not showing up sometimes... that is what happened to them couple years ago . They got what it takes to win against any team right now,.... they just cant get the BIG head.Take everybody serious and GO RAIDERS!!!!!

Thanks
Personally I feel like they have found the missing piece that I was saying that was missing at the beginning of the season. The have clean up some not all Unnecessary Penalties that they were doing at the beginning. As far as playing all
4 quarters that’s were I don’t know because the only team that they have had to play all quarters in our conference has been PC. As far as the team they play Friday I don’t know much about them .

Reactions: Raiders 4 real
Thank you!! I miss being out there it doesn’t feel the same listening to it on the radio are watching
They better be ready , because Leesville Road is for real....Trust me......
The coaching staff will have them ready they know how solid leesville d is and how elusive and fast that running back is. Limit the turnovers and penalties and raider nation show up strong and they will be fine.

This game is hard to say who will win and who will go home .

First off I don’t know much about Leesville road ,

Going back and comparing both teams By schedule wise Richmond since the conference all but PC their starters has only giving up 7 points on average per game

Leesville

If I done the math right in my head without writing it down are using a calculator they have only gave up around 6 points on average per game all year, but not sure if that’s right with a lost over CG by 10 points

Which Richmond lost to also by 8 points but could’ve, should’ve won if it wasn’t for the two turnovers and penalties but didn’t so that’s the past and a lost

Now Leesville barely beat SD 14-6

Scotland beat SD 35-13

So this game is a toss up

So whoever comes to play and plays with their Heart and soul will win by 7
Go Raiders

Last edited:
Leesville road has only given up 80 points all year. They beat Wake Forest and held Gibbons to 13 points. So they are for real! Hope the Raiders are prepared, need a full game!

Reactions: Hometown16
It sounds like their are this week we will see if Richmond has cleaned up their mistakes and if they are the real deal now

Last edited:
Just how many points will Lewisville Road allow Richmond to score? Between this site and the other Richmond will be facing the 1985 Bears defense on Friday night! Just hope the Road don’t embarrass the Raider offense..

Just how many points will Lewisville Road allow Richmond to score? Between this site and the other Richmond will be facing the 1985 Bears defense on Friday night! Just hope the Road don’t embarrass the Raider offense..
Their defense is solid but if Sanderson (a mediocre team) can beat LR, I think Richmond has a pretty good shot as well.

Thanks
I have a question for you
Since your team has played both Richmond & Leesville what are your thoughts of the game ?

I heard Richmond never played them at all this is their first time. But for some odd reason I think they have are they played a team similar to the same name

I was at the LR vs CG game. LR defense was stout. 3-4 coverage with lots of pressure and blitzing as well. Their run defense was the best I've seen all year. Effectively clogged the middle and frankly I thought CG would lose that game. Haven't seen much of Richmond but they seem to be peaking at the right time. Raider's offense is at another level compared to LR, but this just might turn out to be a defensive battle. I'm really interested to see how this plays out. I'd take Richmond in a close one but wouldn't be too surprised to see an upset.

Thanks
It sounds like this will be a good game . Hopefully the raiders are peaking at the right time . The only teams in our conference that should have gave us a game was
PC which they did
LEE County and Richmond only gave up only 7 points I think
Scotland they only gave up 7 points on their starters
Which I can not knock Scotland down because they had injuries and I still feel like Scotland got a good team if they would stop with the unnecessary penalties
But honestly I guess you can say it doesn’t matter what your record is even the best team in the world can lose any night

I will say about this game ....The Raiders better be buckled up and ready for a Old Fashioned Football game....This will be one of the best games in the state...The game will be won in the trenches....Really I'm thinking it's like a Round 4 game...One positive for the Raiders they are healthy, and LR is 2 and 3 on the road........With that being said I think the score will be........Later my Friend.....

Both teams lost to CG. Richmond 30-22, and Leesville 13-3. Which teams defense is peaking?

Richmond's score was deceiving. They had to score a couple of times fairly late to make it respectable, but realistically they were never in the game.

Reactions: Booner100
I don’t think most raiders fans are expecting this to be a blowout game . I know on the other board some are talking crazy , but most of the raiders fans are expecting a great game . As far as the CG game I agree to disagree at the beginning of the season Richmond was not playing all 4 quarters and making penalties and mistakes out the butt. Now I really don’t know because most of the teams in our conference were not that good . YES PC gave them a fit but The past few years they have plus RC and SC have always gotten tons of penalties when they play them.
Go Raiders

You can’t base the outcome of Friday’s game against both teams playing CG. Which ever team plays with discipline and executes will win. This is lose and see ya next year cuz!!

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
Richmond's score was deceiving. They had to score a couple of times fairly late to make it respectable, but realistically they were never in the game.
What difference is it when U score ..Cardinal still had first group on the field.....Richmond had the ball with a chance to tie it in the fourth quarter...Dont know what game U watched..

It was 20 to 14 gibbons start of 4th quarter raiders had some turnovers and penalties. Gibbons is a great team it was only the 3rd game of the season this team is much better now.

Reactions: raiderstud
I DONT SEE NO EASY WIN , REGUARDLESS OF WHAT HAPPENS...I SEE IT BEING CLOSE IN THE 4TH.... I hope I'm WRONG!!!!!! Make any team one dimensional and they are in trouble...No score PREDICTION ...Go RAIDERS.....SURVIVE AND ADVANCE....JUST WIN.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT