ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond VS Leesville Road------Round 2

Raiders up the middle all night.. Ain’t working… attempted 2 passes in the first half. OC is costing them big time.. Richmond OC too conservative so far..

It’s all good this game was a toss up
The raider had a good season but I don’t think they will next year a lot of good players leaving. But congratulations on y’all win and lee county. If we all could request one thing better refs next year, I know the refs stay on one play for about 5 mins yes I will say it would have been beneficial to the raiders but it would have been unfair call . Congratulations also to all the winners tonight.
I think it maybe HOUGH and Leesville for the state championship

That wasn't suppose to happen....
Raiders defense played good enough to win. I said earlier that Richmond had to both pass and run to win. They couldn’t do either one. If not for a kick off return for a TD it would have been worse. Last few years our offense has choked in big games. FOR WHATEVER REASON????

The raider had a good season but I don’t think they will next year a lot of good players leaving. But congratulations on y’all win and lee county. If we all could request one thing better refs next year, I know the refs stay on one play for about 5 mins yes I will say it would have been beneficial to the raiders but it would have been unfair call . Congratulations also to all the winners tonight.
👀

Raiders defense played good enough to win. I said earlier that Richmond had to both pass and run to win. They couldn’t do either one. If not for a kick off return for a TD it would have been worse. Last few years our offense has choked in big games. FOR WHATEVER REASON????
Raiders just not mentally ready the first half....The fake punt was huge, really ignited the LR team.........3 turnovers were costly, ...Nothing good the first half...Second half much better.....The Raiders have averaged 43 points a game and the defense only given up 17 a game...Things happen in a highschool football game .....Tonight the other team was the better team...I hate it for our Seniors , but the sun is coming up tomorrow......They will be some haters and MOUTH putting Coaches and players down...I say THANK U TO OUR PLAYERS AND COACHING STAFF FOR THE SACRAFICES YALL HAVE MADE TO REPRESENT RICHMOND COUNTY IN A FIRST CLASS WAY...

Smoke n mirrors.....I would tell u 2 never put ur money on Hough.

Reactions: mrhonda
I think Chambers will beat Hough in the rematch. Not sure who will come out of the east but dont sleep on Cleveland.

Raiders just not mentally ready the first half....The fake punt was huge, really ignited the LR team.........3 turnovers were costly, ...Nothing good the first half...Second half much better.....The Raiders have averaged 43 points a game and the defense only given up 17 a game...Things happen in a highschool football game .....Tonight the other team was the better team...I hate it for our Seniors , but the sun is coming up tomorrow......They will be some haters and MOUTH putting Coaches and players down...I say THANK U TO OUR PLAYERS AND COACHING STAFF FOR THE SACRAFICES YALL HAVE MADE TO REPRESENT RICHMOND COUNTY IN A FIRST CLASS WAY...
I have put no player down. I just said the offense wasn’t prepared to play. This game was a carbon copy of the last 2 Cardinal Gibbon games. Defense plays well enough to win. Offense doesn’t contribute at all. Why can’t you admit it?

Some of the most exciting games to watch this season. Wish it was not over but it is. Leesville Road defense is good they play D and ball control offense. If the Raiders don't turn the ball over 3 times I believe we win. If a frog had wings it wouldn't bump its ass when it hopped. Maybe some of the coaches in the stands will apply for a job next year since they no so much more. Probably would not win a game lol. We was not a state championship team but I think better than a 2nd round but LR wasn't a easy 2nd round game. Start preparing for next season tomorrow. Go Raiders

I have put no player down. I just said the offense wasn’t prepared to play. This game was a carbon copy of the last 2 Cardinal Gibbon games. Defense plays well enough to win. Offense doesn’t contribute at all. Why can’t you admit it?
Don’t you know by now if you say anything negative about Richmond the faithful will say you talking trash about coaches and the players and you trying to coach from the bleachers.Even when it’s obvious that the offense wasn’t prepared to play. This is message board but you can’t be entitled to your own opinion even if it’s negative and your a fan of the team your critiquing. I was at the game and and it was a poor offensive showing for Richmond. Yes Leesville had a good defense but I thought the Raiders had more than 7 points in them.

Reactions: Hometown16
I have noticed a trend over the years. Richmond fans always tend to complain about getting placed in the west bracket. Alot of talk that Richmond would have alot more state titles or at least state title game appearances if they were rightfully placed in the east. I cant really argue with that myself because the theory seems logical and plausible. However it seems each time Richmond actually gets placed in the east they have come up short.

Reactions: Hometown16
LR run defense has been impressive all season. They put up the points needed to beat Richmond. Tonight the other team was the better team.

All I can say is we have some great players Graduating this year.
And I really don’t know what we got coming up
also no I haven’t heard of no rumors but I think it’s about time for a new coaching deal with coach Till if so I hope he stay , if he leaves it will because he wants to not raider fans .

Also I would like to say
It’s not the coaches are players fault that we lost . The better team won. I knew from listening to all the non-conference games they were not a championship team they were making to many mistakes
Playing only 2 quarters
And penalties
Yes Richmond didn’t have many penalties last night.
Them mistakes has nothing to do with this year teams
Richmond has always had them problems. I don’t think any coach can help them with that maybe Coach B did but I can’t say I was a kid. Raider fan has got to understand we will not win the state championship every year.
But I do again if anybody who thinks they can coach better please apply for the next coaching job

Basically underperformed. Check their resume the last 5yrs...u would think all the talent that has came thru there u would have expected better.
Generally when they've beaten Chambers in the regular season, Chambers took them in the rematch. So, Hough has to get over that hump. But, man, it's tough beating Chambers at all, let alone twice in one season. That's a tall and almost impossible order for anyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT