ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond Raiders

Falconbred

Oct 20, 2022
With the new coach at Richmond, how much improvement do you think we will see especially early on in the season?

We should see some improvement coach Brad calling the O the o line has some size tall fast shifty recievers I believe marcus rush's son has a chance to be special at running back. The non conference games will be brutal the defense is working hard.

Reactions: tigertown21
We should see some improvement coach Brad calling the O the o line has some size tall fast shifty recievers I believe marcus rush's son has a chance to be special at running back. The non conference games will be brutal the defense is working hard.
Agreed. Non conference will be treacherous. They can win the conference, though. If they win one game in non conference, that’s a positive.

Believe the qb will take a step forward this year and yes we can win the conference but of course the patriots and the scots will have something to say about that we shall see.

RC has a big hill to climb. Their returning QB should be better but his numbers last year were not good. His completion percentage was below 60 and he had more picks than TD. He averaged less than 3 yards a carry running the ball. I am not hating on him but with RC schedule he will have a hard time getting comfortable and gaining confidence. RC is returning a lot of defensive player but that doesn’t always mean they will be a lot better. I hope it does. They gave up 26 points per game last year and 16 per game in a conference that only had 3 winning teams. PC and SC return a lot of nice pieces so the conference will be competitive. If anyone knows what old RC football looks like, Brad does but it will probably take him a few years.

RC has a big hill to climb. Their returning QB should be better but his numbers last year were not good. His completion percentage was below 60 and he had more picks than TD. He averaged less than 3 yards a carry running the ball. I am not hating on him but with RC schedule he will have a hard time getting comfortable and gaining confidence. RC is returning a lot of defensive player but that doesn’t always mean they will be a lot better. I hope it does. They gave up 26 points per game last year and 16 per game in a conference that only had 3 winning teams. PC and SC return a lot of nice pieces so the conference will be competitive. If anyone knows what old RC football looks like, Brad does but it will probably take him a few years.
If the families don’t relocate in the next several years, there’s talent coming. Just have to weather some lean years in the beginning of the Denson era.

I agree on the QB. Showed some flashes but never put it together. A year under his belt and Jay Jones returning as QB coach should help.

Reactions: portcity FB
Who knows how this years Raider team will be. One thing for sure it gonna be interesting,real,real interesting.

Gonna be some sad and eventually mad raider fans this year...Talent level the same as it has been the last two years. Don't see where the upgrade is on the coaching staff. Lots of fans asked for it,now he has to win. No excuses..

Reactions: bigdadd11103
As we all know Richmond has a new coach and fans have a range of expectations. Richmond's history, community culture, and previous coach's performance has been huge through out the years, so there's going to be big shoes to fill. Out the gate, fans expect the new coach to improve Richmond's performance on the field, a winning record and success in the playoffs. With Richmond having a rich football tradition, I can imagine the fans expecting the coach to respect and continue these traditions while also bringing new ideas and strategies.

I sure you Richmond fans that your HC will adapt to different game situations, employing effective strategies and making smart decisions during games.

There's no doubt Richmond's HC can balance winning with creating a positive and enriching environment for student-athletes. Good luck.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT