9-13 vs Ch Catholic
9-20 vs Ashbrook
9-27 at Cramer
10-4 at South Point
10-11 vs N Gaston
10-18 at Forestview
10-25 at Huss
11-1 vs Kings Mtn.

That’s awesome! I assume a big time private school will come knocking and he want play at KM in the future.. kinda how bball works when you get a ACC offer
They have been knocking the past two years. Right now he and his family seem pretty content with his progress at KM. He plays travel ball for a Nike sponsored travel team. The shoe brands can definitely influence a kid moving to a big time private they are affiliated with as a kid’s basketball reputation and offer list expands.

Speaking of basketball I am not understanding the move of King Rhodes from Crest to Charlotte Catholic for basketball. King Rhodes had the makings of a power 5 recruit at safety if he would have stuck with football. It definitely shows that Catholic can somehow bypass those “stringent” transfer requirements for the right athletes lol.

Speaking of basketball I am not understanding the move of King Rhodes from Crest to Charlotte Catholic for basketball. King Rhodes had the makings of a power 5 recruit at safety if he would have stuck with football. It definitely shows that Catholic can somehow bypass those “stringent” transfer requirements for the right athletes lol.
Most Crest folks don’t understand either but we are not surprised. This will be his 3rd high school in 3 years.. He likes football but loves basketball! He could be a special football player but that’s not the sport he seems to love as much

Sometimes you have to concentrate on what your heart is in to. Close relative of mine is currently playing on a full ride on their 3rd best sport, but her favorite. Will Keith be coaching there?

Sometimes you have to concentrate on what your heart is in to. Close relative of mine is currently playing on a full ride on their 3rd best sport, but her favorite. Will Keith be coaching there?
No Keith will not be coaching there. I don’t think he agreed with the move but his son wanted it. Ex- Kings Mountain Mountaineer great Jerry Jordan is on staff at Catholic. He also coaches that Charlotte Royals team that all those incoming freshmen play travel ball with. King should be able to play his more natural basketball position with what Catholic has returning.

Last edited:
No Keith will not be coaching there. I don’t think he agreed with the move but his son wanted it. Ex- Kings Mountain Mountaineer great Jerry Jordan is on staff at Catholic. He also coaches that Charlotte Royals team that all those incoming freshmen play travel ball with. King should be able to play his more natural basketball position with what Catholic has returning.
Thought King would be a tremendous TE in Greg’s offense. Was looking forward to him playing but the portal strikes again. He could be a fantastic TE and get some offers IMO

moustache goodbye GIF

Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
Thought King would be a tremendous TE in Greg’s offense. Was looking forward to him playing but the portal strikes again. He could be a fantastic TE and get some offers IMO
Coach Lloyd thought he definitely would have been offered early at safety with his size, speed, and skill set.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT