ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond QB Offered

I was saying Howell is about 5' 10. He may make 6'0 in cleats. Has strong arm but if play breaks down I don't see him getting too far.

New guy Viper is all over the nchsaa scene, from west to east and all in between. Do you have a team that sits highest on your list, or an area of
The state. What game will you attend week 1??

Moderately growing up in the Tryon Hills area, I remember actions performed by so many football fans during the High School game. You know...the ritual chants, songs, and banners waving.

Well I grew up in the darkest times of Tryon Hills. Let me say this - Fun was the last thing the neighborhood was looking for. Today, I am a man. I am what Destiny's Child said - A Survivor.

I am as most know passionate, emotion, exciting and dedicated to bring the headline news from across the state to one place and that place is right to your couch, your toilet, your bathtub, your bed, your rocking chair. With today's technology I am at the tip of your fingers. You can hardly avoid me. I am irresistible. Outside of your home made coffee, I am the first thing you look for and the last thing before slapping your pillow.

Now if we could, respect the peace and conduct yourself accordingly.

Moderately growing up in the Tryon Hills area, I remember actions performed by so many football fans during the High School game. You know...the ritual chants, songs, and banners waving.

Well I grew up in the darkest times of Tryon Hills. Let me say this - Fun was the last thing the neighborhood was looking for. Today, I am a man. I am what Destiny's Child said - A Survivor.

I am as most know passionate, emotion, exciting and dedicated to bring the headline news from across the state to one place and that place is right to your couch, your toilet, your bathtub, your bed, your rocking chair. With today's technology I am at the tip of your fingers. You can hardly avoid me. I am irresistible. Outside of your home made coffee, I am the first thing you look for and the last thing before slapping your pillow.

Now if we could, respect the peace and conduct yourself accordingly.
WHAT???? OH-KAY!!!!!

That S looks better than that Green and Gold mess!!!
Looks like a lower case s to me... OUR COACH wouldn't let that kind of crap too happen must less precipitate in it. Looking forward to taking over Pate and making it Raider stadium Jr once again.

Looks like a lower case s to me... OUR COACH wouldn't let that kind of crap too happen must less precipitate in it. Looking forward to taking over Pate and making it Raider stadium Jr once again.
I Doubt it Slim, but you can DREAM though!!!!

Around the middle of the 3rd quarter, I'll be in the visitor parking lot with with the smoker full of crow... Raiders eat for free regardless the age... gonna save the biggest fattest crow for you raider98... all you fans can choke on crow all the way back down 74... lol...

Hey99”” do me a favor, I remember last year I went and spent all day and killed 6000 crows because that’s how many scot fans usually show to a raider/ scots game, but only like 100 showed up. So we gave you all we had left so all I ask is to go get some fresh new crow because I don’t like left overs. Thanks

Hey99”” do me a favor, I remember last year I went and spent all day and killed 6000 crows because that’s how many scot fans usually show to a raider/ scots game, but only like 100 showed up. So we gave you all we had left so all I ask is to go get some fresh new crow because I don’t like left overs. Thanks
You're welcome!!!

Hey Magic...make sure you save some of that magic dust (if any is left) to sprinkle on your crow...might go down a little easier...tell ya what I'll do...I'll load that pretty little .22 caliber cannon of yall's with a crow and shoot it in the air when its ready... something like a dinner bell if you will...lol

Scots hopeful a Raider back up QB comes in and saves the season. Should be a good game but no doubt RAIDERS WIN.

No Raider Qb is coming and no Scot is leaving .
Let’s get on with the official start this week .
It’s almost time to play football . See the green/gold
In November.
Last time this RAIDER QB CAME INTO pate he threw for almost 500!!! Yea the skirts won but no "Zeus" this time. No smiling or McCoy. No doubt RAIDERS WIN at least 4 straight.

Last time this RAIDER QB CAME INTO pate he threw for almost 500!!! Yea the skirts won but no "Zeus" this time. No smiling or McCoy. No doubt RAIDERS WIN at least 4 straight.
As the Late Great Bernie Mac would say, " You Must be TWAZY".

No Raider Qb is coming and no Scot is leaving .
Let’s get on with the official start this week .
It’s almost time to play football . See the green/gold
In November.

Im with you Win... tired of trying to keep up with who is going where...(which I think is just a bunch of talk...haven't heard any names or nothing), the season cant get here fast enough for me...then and only then will the chatter stop.

Raider WR received a offer to NC State today.
Rising junior, Jakolbe Baldwin. He and Dalton Stroman are gonna be an issue for secondaries. Caleb’s little brother will be at WR this season, too. He’s going to be a baller, too.

Please do not post stuff such as this. This is why - MC will come on here and say that their Center got a free ride to The White House

Senior commits and offers

Trenton Simpson - Auburn Commit LB
Quentin Williams- Miami Commit DE
Josh Iloa- Syracuse Commit OL/DL
Arabee Muslim- Charlotte Commit OL
Elijah Culp- Austin Peay Commit DB
Jaidyn Denis- Multiple D1 offers DB
Uriah Greene- Colorado State Committ OL/DL
Quesan Holmes- Multiple D1 offers RB
JT Whitmore- Akron offer DE

Currently no White House offers. Check back with me.

Updated....still no White House offers though

Last edited:
Man with talent like that anything less than a championship has to be disappointing. That is pressure for a coach no doubt but rather have that than wondering if we can break 500!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT