ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond @ Purnell Swett

End of 1st quarter 7-0

Rams are containing those Magic Raiders

GO RAMS.......

Reactions: Ben-Badd
No Sir Mr. Swett, not at game. I'm tearing out a bathroom... listening on radio.

Raider Magic on our 30

Ellerbe is killing us
———————-
#4 score a passing TD but now all the zebras are confused bout something

Brought it back to Rams 32 with no flags .....strange

GO RAMS

Richmond fumbles on a pass and Rams smells the chicken

On Rams 40

Ok Boys stop playing.......
I’m going to the field house and I will be standing right where it says RAM FOOTBALL

I thought my Rams did well in the first quarter but durn that Richmond Ellerbe fella can really take off. The kid just runs over a Nissan, A Chevy, A Semi-18 Wealer, or anythang that comes at him.......... Good Grief

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Mr. Araiderfan
Why wus Mr. RCOraider98 skurd to meet Hollywood?

-----------------------------------------------------
And um like I seen Kountklepto all dressed up in a suit jacket and stuff with a what I thought wus a Raider Cap.........all pimping.

I aint seen the fella or heard from him on here in yeers

-----------------------------------------------------
BenBADD claimed he wus tearing up a bathroom......Heck does he know what a hammer is?

The only thang BenBADD was tearing up in the bathroom wus his backside drainish system

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben-Badd
rcoraider98 wuz home listening on the am/fm. There ain't many brave enough to meet the Panamanian Devil face to face.

Reactions: S2V2
rcoraider98 wuz home listening on the am/fm. There ain't many brave enough to meet the Panamanian Devil face to face.
RCORAIDER is not real. Sitting at home listening to 1Twisters gig on the radio? I thought he wus real enough to support the Raiders in person. Cheapo......

Mr. Araiderfan hope you arrived at your destination safely...... you had a long drive.

And as for BenBADD - I’m disappointed

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT