ADVERTISEMENT

Purnell Swett at Rolesville

-SWETT2VICTORY-

Aug 25, 2022
Yeah yeah yeah....everyone is saying Swett will lose by 50-60. GOT IT!
That's enough!

We are glad to be in the playoffs first off. Glad to go up against a great program as well.

I hope both teams walk away injury free.

Good luck

It doesnt help at all. You didnt speak on the ineligible.
Gotcha. You sure are quick to deflect from your "Roseville" typo.

You'll have to reach out to the county in regards to your eligibility concerns. Several have been allowed to play after being deemed ineligible due to paperwork issues.

Go Roseville.

If Rolesville can score 75 on WF I assume they can score much much more than that on PS. If they held WF to 27 points I would assume they would hold PS to much much less. It doesnt look good for PS. Long drive to N. Raleigh and a longer drive back.

If Rolesville can score 75 on WF I assume they can score much much more than that on PS. If they held WF to 27 points I would assume they would hold PS to much much less. It doesnt look good for PS. Long drive to N. Raleigh and a longer drive back.
I watched that game on high school ot, and it was UGLY!!! Rolesville is real good!!!

I looked into this and what I came to find out is that Hoggard is scheduled to beat North Mecklenburg in the Championship round. I might be wrong so dont hold me to that please sir.

Just maybe we shud take it easy on s2v and swett, he freely admitted on another thread that they may have backed into the playoffs. Obvious they are looking at a juggarnaut in front of them that every team in the state would have a difficult time to contend with. They are attempting to build the program back over there in Pembroke, this year overall has to be taken as a
positive getting into the playoffs. Good luck Friday night...

Just maybe we shud take it easy on s2v and swett, he freely admitted on another thread that they may have backed into the playoffs. Obvious they are looking at a juggarnaut in front of them that every team in the state would have a difficult time to contend with. They are attempting to build the program back over there in Pembroke, this year overall has to be taken as a
Thank you sir. I certainly do appreciate those resounding words

I will say this to my Swett Rams
Be fearless, just be fearless
The truth is that a lot of people will try and spread their fear on you.

They'll talk about what could go wrong.
And how it will go wrong.
They will talk about what they should be cautious about.
What they should be afraid of and they will simply down your dreams.

These kids should know not to let the fears of others influence their courage to act on their curiosity.

Reactions: FB fan 92
There is a difference between taking it easy on PS and taking it easy on S2V. 😂 I have to get my jabs in when I can.

How to finish 5-5 and make the playoffs as 4A school In a 3A/4A conference where 3 of the schools are 3A.
Beat a 4-6 2A school
Beat a 2-8 2A school
Beat a 5-5 2A school
Beat a 5-5 4A school
Beat a 0-10 3A school

Running clock will prevent that 60+

How to finish 5-5 and make the playoffs as 4A school In a 3A/4A conference where 3 of the schools are 3A.
Beat a 4-6 2A school
Beat a 2-8 2A school
Beat a 5-5 2A school
Beat a 5-5 4A school
Beat a 0-10 3A school
So the only year was 2007 and you talk a big game as if it's an annual celebration for Hoggard.

Man get outa hear pa!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT