ADVERTISEMENT

Purnell Swett vs South View

Purnell is a joke, scheduled 3 cupcake teams for non conference, now getting whooped every week.
I'll bite
I wont attempt to ask what program you support because your screenname does not state it nor will you tell me.

What's wrong with your insecurity?

Last edited:
Reactions: DawgPound75
I'll bite
I wont attempt to ask what program you support because your screenname does not state it nor will you tell me.

What's wrong with your insecurity?
I support the best team in Rob Co..... shouldn't take a genius to figure out which team that is...hahaha

There are 103 4A teams in NC. PS sos is 101. Non conf wins against 3 2A schools with records of 2-5, 1-6, 3-4. The truth is, no one knows how good a team really is when you play a scd like this. I look for 71st to have their subs in all the second half this week.

Reactions: tigertown21
There are 103 4A teams in NC. PS sos is 101. Non conf wins against 3 2A schools with records of 2-5, 1-6, 3-4. The truth is, no one knows how good a team really is when you play a scd like this. I look for 71st to have their subs in all the second half this week.
More like second quarter. Swett isnt good.

Yes I was briefed in a recent conference with the same info. 71st is 71st and always have been. There's no other way for any program to get past them but just to get better.

St. Pauls has struggled a little this year as well, I'm not sure Robco has any team that's going to make it past the 2nd round....1st round win will probably be against a team with a loosing record.....still dont know how they allow those in the playoffs.....

More like second quarter. Swett isnt good.
Swett isn't good - people complain
Swett is good - people complain
Swett wins games - people complain
Swett loses - people complain
Swett plays a weak schedule - people complain
Swett plays a strong schedule - people complain
Coach does everything perfect - people complain
Coach cant do anything perfect - people complain

The older I get the more I realize that LIFE is not perfect.

If y'all wanna see a real rivalry, and decent game, where the 50/50 will probably be close to 20 Grand, head on up to Waynesville and watch Pisgah vs Tuscola. Fast forward toward the end, game went to double OT.

Last edited:
Reactions: -SWETT2VICTORY-
St. Pauls has struggled a little this year as well, I'm not sure Robco has any team that's going to make it past the 2nd round....1st round win will probably be against a team with a loosing record.....still dont know how they allow those in the playoffs.....
Because people that post on here really don't know the rules and regulations as well as they think they do.

Swett isn't good - people complain
Swett is good - people complain
Swett wins games - people complain
Swett loses - people complain
Swett plays a weak schedule - people complain
Swett plays a strong schedule - people complain
Coach does everything perfect - people complain
Coach cant do anything perfect - people complain

The older I get the more I realize that LIFE is not perfect.
@heelzfor2
The human race is weird

Reactions: heelzfor2
St Pauls is very very young, have freshman starting at a lot of different positions but have put things together these past weeks. They're currently 4-3 trying to win 5 straight this weekend. Big test is next week vs Clinton.

Alumni Game several years ago, played in front of a full house on a Saturday I believe it was. Some nice plays and hard hits in this one.

Last edited:
Yeah 75 I get it, the next couple of years they should be much improved....Clinton is a beast and I just hope the Dogs can get out of there w/o anyone getting hurt. I'd love to see any Robco school get close to that level and give the Clinton's, Whiteville's and WRH's a run for their money.

St Pauls is very very young, have freshman starting at a lot of different positions but have put things together these past weeks. They're currently 4-3 trying to win 5 straight this weekend. Big test is next week vs Clinton.
Playing Clinton is like playing 71st or worse.

Reactions: DawgPound75
Yeah most of those boys put on a few pounds since graduating....#2 intercepted the ball and instead of trying to take it down the sideline for a TD, he veered back to the QB and hit him. They had fun that day for sure. U see they brought in the helicopter from Mission Hospital in Asheville for any significant injuries that day. First time I saw a chopper sit at a game the whole time :)

• Wow
Yeah 75 I get it, the next couple of years they should be much improved....Clinton is a beast and I just hope the Dogs can get out of there w/o anyone getting hurt. I'd love to see any Robco school get close to that level and give the Clinton's, Whiteville's and WRH's a run for their money.
I think they'll surprise some people when the playoffs get here. Defense is tough and has been good all year. Going to be interesting.

Dang!!!!!!! Do you attend this game often?
Did for about 15 years, we are back here now but son still up in the Mtns, we will go up this weekend for it. Grew up here and the Scotland/Richmond games were always good, and for some years the Red Springs vs StP games but this is really another level. This was a few years ago, its generally a little higher at Pisgah than Tuscola, they seem to have more people going thru the stands selling tickets.

https://www.citizen-times.com/story...uge-50-50-payout-game-inside-game/1110007002/

Yeah most of those boys put on a few pounds since graduating....#2 intercepted the ball and instead of trying to take it down the sideline for a TD, he veered back to the QB and hit him. They had fun that day for sure. U see they brought in the helicopter from Mission Hospital in Asheville for any significant injuries that day. First time I saw a chopper sit at a game the whole time :)
Yeah - I see what you mean about a big game

• Haha
Did for about 15 years, we are back here now but son still up in the Mtns, we will go up this weekend for it. Grew up here and the Scotland/Richmond games were always good, and for some years the Red Springs vs StP games but this is really another level. This was a few years ago, its generally a little higher at Pisgah than Tuscola, they seem to have more people going thru the stands selling tickets.

https://www.citizen-times.com/story...uge-50-50-payout-game-inside-game/1110007002/
They are a serious bunch of people. What kind of food does Food Lion sell up that way? We need the same down here,..... Geeezzzz

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT