ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond @ Purnell Swett

Don’t forget boys we are playing this joint at Big Mos. Anything is possible at Big Mos, anything can happen at Big Mos. We can call the mosquitoes or the fans can make that Yee Yee Yee Yee Kee Kee sound. Either way, this game is a lot more pressure on Richmond than it is on Purnell Swett. I know PS will be a packed house

THE QUESTION REMAINS: Will Richmond fan base travel or will they think this is a cake walk based on our Lumberton game?

The Scotland and Wake Forest game is key and PS will try to keep this game close and WIN

RICHMOND LOSES: Nepsy7 will eat you up
RICHMOND WINS: Nepsy7 gets more skurd

Don’t think for one minute that Nepsy7 is offline. Homie is watching lol

Oh and trust me he has his opinion about the Scotland Richmond game.......it’s a matter of time before we hear him voice the future of Richmond lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben-Badd
Have y'all got some k indda secret weapon....RAIDERS by 6. GO RAIDERS .

Have y'all got some k indda secret weapon....RAIDERS by 6. GO RAIDERS .
By 6 BenBADD?
I like your mindset

Rufus once told me that "you cannot solve a problem with the same brain that caused the problem. You must change your mindset"

Running clock..
Can you please elaborate on what exactly you mean by Running Clock Scotswin?

Last edited:
Yes 6 TOUCHDOWNS
th

Well looking at the past 6 season, Raiders have scored 50 each year, sooo... 56-7. PS coach will leave his starters in there until they score with 2min. to go in the game.

I
Seriously, if y'all play Tuesday night, Friday's conference game against Richmond will be suicide. Our starters can go down to the pool hall dow thare in Maxton and hang out.

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
Hey ya’ll
BenBADD knows anythang can happen on Big Mo’s soil. Dare to Woodshed and Lay the Smack down. We will, and boy I said we will keep it close

Hey ya’ll
BenBADD knows anythang can happen on Big Mo’s soil. Dare to Woodshed and Lay the Smack down. We will, and boy I said we will keep it close

You're right, it'll be close, that's until the Raiders get off the bus.

IF PS plays on Tuesday night - which, I would never at this point begin to understand (WHY?), Friday Night's legacy will likely be somewhat inversely synonymous with ...
187182-050-586E4C91.jpg

Just sayin ...

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
IF PS plays on Tuesday night - which, I would never at this point begin to understand (WHY?), Friday Night's legacy will likely be somewhat inversely synonymous with ...
187182-050-586E4C91.jpg

Just sayin ...
Is that Kristopher Columbus right cheer?

I believe that would be Custer
Thanks Twister. I had forgoten that Kristopher Columbus wus like won of them realtor type fella owning and discovering lands upon lands and Custer was the guy hanging with them Indian Warriors or something. Didn't Custer Fall on Custer Hill?

I think it'll probably be more like how Alabama PIMP SLAPPED LSU!!!! Now if the Rams do so happen upset the Raiders. There will be a Parade in Pembroke Saturday.

Are all my Raider homies in this joint

ROLL CALL
(((((( Sound off ))))))

BenBADD
Raiders Rollins
RCORAIDER
Fun and Gun

Richmond fumbles on Rams 2yrd line.

Rams with the ball

:)

Dang turnover will Kill the RAIDERS. They better shake that t.o. bug tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT