ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond @ PC

SEC-Patriot

Jun 30, 2022
What ya think? Has RC got her groove back? Will PC put a whoopin on them? So many questions.

I am going to be honest here, even though words I am typing is bitter to say . This year is y’all’s, . Yes Richmond has won two games in a roll but look who they played no disrespect . so it’s hard to say if they got their groove back . There a 99% chance y’all will beat both RC & SC this year . But as far as the conference goes you have a few other teams to play but you can say it’s yours

Last edited:
If Pinecrest doesn't win this game they should be very embarrassed. This is by farrrrrrrrrrrr the worst Raider team I have ever seen. Watch out for Lee county and Hoke county.

Last edited:
There a 99% chance y’all will bet both RC & SC this year .

By betting standards thats a virtual sure thing to you. that would be at least 10-1 pro pinecrest
to get this done, I doubt i could find anyone in Moore county willing to bet a 100 to win 10
that this will happen. I dang sure would bet 10 to get 100 that it doesnt happen.....
But it may....

Pinecrest is no powerhouse this year. They have played a solid schedule but they are giving up 36 points against the 3 good teams they have played. I think PC will be favored over RC and SC but no way is this a slam dunk.

The conference is definitely down from previous years.

No game besides Union Pines and Southern Lee are very predictable at this point of the season.

I think Pinecrest wins this one but nothing would be surprising.

It may be time to start buying in for Hoke!

ETA: I did forget about Lee. Lee and Hoke will tell us a lot this week.

I think ill skip the Scots titanic homecoming matchup with southern lee and travel over to s pines for this one. PC a favorite over RC, wow …

The conference is definitely down from previous years.

No game besides Union Pines and Southern Lee are very predictable at this point of the season.

I think Pinecrest wins this one but nothing would be surprising.

It may be time to start buying in for Hoke!

ETA: I did forget about Lee. Lee and Hoke will tell us a lot this week.

Well said. The sands are shifting in the SAC.

By betting standards thats a virtual sure thing to you. that would be at least 10-1 pro pinecrest
to get this done, I doubt i could find anyone in Moore county willing to bet a 100 to win 10
that this will happen. I dang sure would bet 10 to get 100 that it doesnt happen.....
But it may....
I'm pretty sure Hometown16 meant " beat " instead of " bet. "

Although one of these teams can't lose if they don't give up, if they do, they might as well disappear from the postseason brackets. If the game goes into overtime, neither offense nor defense existed. To win you will have to risk a loss.

Although one of these teams can't lose if they don't give up, if they do, they might as well disappear from the postseason brackets. If the game goes into overtime, neither offense nor defense existed. To win you will have to risk a loss.

I don't see either one giving up. PC hasn't given up yet and if RC gives up they have deeper problems than can be seen on the field. PC pulls away in the second half.

I am going to be honest here, even though words I am typing is bitter to say . This year is y’all’s, . Yes Richmond has won two games in a roll but look who they played no disrespect . so it’s hard to say if they got their groove back . There a 99% chance y’all will beat both RC & SC this year . But as far as the conference goes you have a few other teams to play but you can say it’s yours

row

Tonight's the night game time is nearing. The Patriot fans will pack the stands the question is "Will Raider fans show up?".

Pinecrest may win this game. Pinecrest might even win the conference title. Pinecrest will never,ever win a state championship. They’ve never had the talent to win a title and never will.

I don’t know about that, but this is the year to do it with RC & SC being down next year will be different

Pretty good ball game watching 2 average teams play, watching the game ud think PC won by
a respectible amount, but a fumble inside the Richmond 10 and then another fumble that Rich
scooped and scored on kept it close. Richmond was running the ball very well in the 4th quarter
down 23-20 and driving around midfield , 3rd and 5 and they felt like they had to throw the ball.
IMO if they wuda kept pounding the ball then the drive stays alive and they quite possible drive
for a go ahead score,. the run had been getting it done from deep in their own territory this drive.
They punt, PCdrives and scores, it over, Rich scores late then cant get the onside. I saw nothing
tonight to not think that the Scots can't play and beat either of the 2 even as the Scots are
playing currently . Lee County won at Hoke tonight and might be the top team in the conf right now.
All this will play out in the coming weeks.

Pretty good ball game watching 2 average teams play, watching the game ud think PC won by
a respectible amount, but a fumble inside the Richmond 10 and then another fumble that Rich
scooped and scored on kept it close. Richmond was running the ball very well in the 4th quarter
down 23-20 and driving around midfield , 3rd and 5 and they felt like they had to throw the ball.
IMO if they wuda kept pounding the ball then the drive stays alive and they quite possible drive
for a go ahead score,. the run had been getting it done from deep in their own territory this drive.
They punt, PCdrives and scores, it over, Rich scores late then cant get the onside. I saw nothing
tonight to not think that the Scots can't play and beat either of the 2 even as the Scots are
playing currently . Lee County won at Hoke tonight and might be the top team in the conf right now.
All this will play out in the coming weeks.

The reality is when you play PC you won't be playing the team you watched tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT