ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond @ CG

I think CG bounces back from the beat down they received last week, and gets their first W 38-17

Reactions: UNC_91
It really depends on CG are their players young? are they the same ones from last year? But being honest here remember the year Scotland beat Richmond at Scotland stadium “ I think it was in 97 “ and the announcer said hey Raider fans look at the score board. I would recommend don’t look at the score board. And I want to say this loud and clear. When you teacher your players to trust their teammates and coaches but then try to coach another team without their knowledge this is what happens . It’s not the point of trying to make your life better it’s trust and in today world trust is everything

Reactions: bigdadd11103
I honestly believe there's more than enough Magic in the air to give CG that L-shaped symbolic trophy.

I doubt that was 1997 15-0 State Champs

It really depends on CG are their players young? are they the same ones from last year? But being honest here remember the year Scotland beat Richmond at Scotland stadium “ I think it was in 97 “ and the announcer said hey Raider fans look at the score board. I would recommend don’t look at the score board. And I want to say this loud and clear. When you teacher your players to trust their teammates and coaches but then try to coach another team without their knowledge this is what happens . It’s not the point of trying to make your life better it’s trust and in today world trust is everything

That dude been talking s**t since the beginning of the season. Rolesville wasn’t enough to shut him up.
Somebody got to talk s**t Rolesville got us and Grimsley "might or might not". The Scots and Raiders know their system we are learning a new one. By the time the conference gets here you both can come get some there's a new dog in the yard.

Somebody got to talk s**t Rolesville got us and Grimsley "might or might not". The Scots and Raiders know their system we are learning a new one. By the time the conference gets here you both can come get some there's a new dog in the yard.
I don't know about the Raiders, but the Scots will definitely want some of that Patriot Smoke!!!

Seven former Raiders playing on ESPN right now makes me feel a little better about how the season is going so far.
So what's the JV look like? Varsity is obviously hurting right now. Is the future the same ole dominant RC? OR loss of jobs in area going to finally shut the RC factory down?

You don't have any choice you are gonna be smoked! We continue to get better each week the planets are aligning.
We'll see slim. I kind of remember a few years ago, all you Patriot fans were talking smack and we put 63 on y'all in the first half!!! We'll be ready.

Let’s just go ahead and say what needs to be said.. Talent level has dropped to worst it’s ever been. Till and the other assistant coaches knew it was going to happen. Some assistant coaches left before the season. Till himself tried to leave but another guy got the job. This is no different than the college level coaches. When the talent level drops they pack their bags and look for greener pastures. 0-3 has not been a surprise to any of the coaches… just the fans..

RC’s best days may be behind them. The population in the county has dropped or been stagnant for years. Not sure on talent out there, but safe to assume as population drops and/or people move away the talent level will drop some.

RC’s best days may be behind them. The population in the county has dropped or been stagnant for years. Not sure on talent out there, but safe to assume as population drops and/or people move away the talent level will drop some.
We are good on Talent. Kids dream and grow up wanting to wear that Green & Gold.

Let’s just go ahead and say what needs to be said.. Talent level has dropped to worst it’s ever been. Till and the other assistant coaches knew it was going to happen. Some assistant coaches left before the season. Till himself tried to leave but another guy got the job. This is no different than the college level coaches. When the talent level drops they pack their bags and look for greener pastures. 0-3 has not been a surprise to any of the coaches… just the fans..
Richmond County does not have a talent problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Warhead1
We are good on Talent. Kids dream and grow up wanting to wear that Green & Gold.
That doesn’t matter if mom or dad lose their job and have to move. Which is what’s happening out there. What jobs are moving there?

Some years back our school board allowed a new superintendent to come here and dismantle the 4 junior high teams.They were Rockingham,Hamlet,Rohanen and Ellerbe. 4 feeder teams to Richmond. Superintendent took the ninth graders from these schools and made the ninth grade academy. At the start the ninth grade academy had 2 football teams. Ninth grade academy now has 0 football teams.We still have middle school football and I think we have 3 teams at present. Now they feeling the effects of that decision along with Richmond’s poor economy. The aforementioned 4 junior high teams also had JV teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT