ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville's Kendre Harrison Named 2024 MaxPreps Male National Athlete of The Year

That's impressive.
Has any other past NC player ever won in this award ?
Yes, Jordyn Adams from Green Hope. He was only there for the 2017-2018 school as he moved from SC but did win the award that year. Currently plays AAA baseball but did play for the Angels MLB team for a little in 2023.

Reactions: FreedomAlum
Article in Raleigh N&O saying that he may very well leave Reidsville and enroll at a private school where he can collect NIL money. Charlotte Providence Day was specifically mentioned.
Welcome to the new world of high school football

Article in Raleigh N&O saying that he may very well leave Reidsville and enroll at a private school where he can collect NIL money. Charlotte Providence Day was specifically mentioned.
Welcome to the new world of high school football

I really don't think the NIL is the biggest factor. I think its probably more college readiness and competition.

I absolutely think NIL is THE factor. Throw a few thousand (perhaps 5 figures or more) to a high school kid and he’ll grab it. Just my opinion

How do you reclassify in public school ?? I've seen going from public to private. But never in public school
Conversation was had awhile back on this subject. Definitely never heard of or known about anything like that in my area going on, but some people are staying back a year, intentionally, in middle school. From what I remember, some made it seem like a good bit of Reidsvilles middle school repeated 8th grade during covid.

Conversation was had awhile back on this subject. Definitely never heard of or known about anything like that in my area going on, but some people are staying back a year, intentionally, in middle school. From what I remember, some made it seem like a good bit of Reidsvilles middle school repeated 8th grade during covid.

I only know of 2 athletes that did.

You can reclass in middle school but once you start high school you only have 4 consecutive years to play. If you reclass in high school to have to go private.

I asked you to explain your statement, and instead of explaining it, you say im wrong and to take it up with the school board.

You really are becoming senile.
I have already explained that the students that did not get enough days in, whether in person or remotely, had to repeat the eighth grade. Maybe it's you with the senility issues? All you have to do is just call the school system in Eden and you can get the correct information. :rolleyes: o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:rolleyes:

I have already explained that the students that did not get enough days in, whether in person or remotely, had to repeat the eighth grade. Maybe it's you with the senility issues? All you have to do is just call the school system in Eden and you can get the correct information. :rolleyes: o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:rolleyes:

Why call when we have a know it all like you to get misinformation from?

Reactions: kingbluedevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT