ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville vs. Shelby in third round of 2-A West?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benefit of the split classifications last year or you would have had another 49-3 bow out. Remember....Reidsville has always been a benefit of split classes or rival associations. They were absent from championship play during the decades of unified champions.
Again nobody gives a good $#!+ about your statements of how to discredit the championships of REIDSVILLE but you 3.

72 champion you are a moron one year you beat a Reidsville team with both of the best players hurt them you beat one with no explosiveness or qb Shelby is a great program but they have been lucky to play in Reidsville in some down years since 2002 Reidsville would’ve beat the Golden lions these years some years pretty easily
2002- Reidsville
2003- Reidsville
2004- Reidsville
2005-Shelby
2006- Reidsville was better just lost two games to the best team in 2A by far that year Shelby was a one man show
2007-Reidsville
2008-Reidsville
2009-Reidsville
2010- Shelby
2011-Reidsville
2012-2015- Shelby
2016- Reidsville
2017- Reidsville

So if they would’ve played every year last 16 seasons series would’ve been 10-6 in my opinion Shelby is a great program but got lucky to play Reidsville when they have

72 champion you are a moron one year you beat a Reidsville team with both of the best players hurt them you beat one with no explosiveness or qb Shelby is a great program but they have been lucky to play in Reidsville in some down years since 2002 Reidsville would’ve beat the Golden lions these years some years pretty easily
2002- Reidsville
2003- Reidsville
2004- Reidsville
2005-Shelby
2006- Reidsville was better just lost two games to the best team in 2A by far that year Shelby was a one man show
2007-Reidsville
2008-Reidsville
2009-Reidsville
2010- Shelby
2011-Reidsville
2012-2015- Shelby
2016- Reidsville
2017- Reidsville

So if they would’ve played every year last 16 seasons series would’ve been 10-6 in my opinion Shelby is a great program but got lucky to play Reidsville when they have
Y’all would have gotten smoked last year by Shelby, please believe it. Huss and Monroe would have beaten you, too. How come you have had an excuse all 3x we’ve beaten you? No one from Shelby gave an excuse the one time you’ve beaten us. You were the better team. And, I just noticed you mentioned 06, one of the best teams in SHS history, far from a one man team, you’re kidding me. Man, this is the lamest post from you ever.

Last edited:
Since Shelby posters know more about reidsville football, can you guys tell me what Jimmy Teague had for breakfast?

Since Shelby posters know more about reidsville football, can you guys tell me what Jimmy Teague had for breakfast?
Who gives a damn? Truth be told, y’all were in our threads throughout the regular season, throwing jabs this season, feeling yourselves from beating cupcakes that don’t even combine for .500 on the season.

Y’all would have gotten smoked last year by Shelby, please believe it. Huss and Monroe would have beaten you, too. How come you have had an excuse all 3x we’ve beaten you? No one from Shelby gave an excuse the one time you’ve beaten us.

Only team that could have beaten us in 2a or 3a is shelby

Had to check back and see who started this thread......

Yep, a reidsville guy.

Shotgun....opinions are like buttholes....everyone has one.....and according to your last idiotic post...your's stinks pretty bad.

Reactions: Lion Attack
2002- Reidsville
2003- Reidsville
2004- Reidsville
2005-Shelby
2007-Reidsville
2008-Reidsville
2009-Reidsville
2010- Shelby
2011-Reidsville
2012-2015- Shelby
2016- Reidsville
2017- Reidsville

In 2006 Shelby was loaded and went 16 and 0 and beat one of the best 2A teams I have ever seen play in Pisgah.One of Shelby's all time best teams.

Please, just the facts. Nobody can say who was better in any year unless they played.
Two proud, ultra successful programs - just leave it at that.

Yes, I started this thread but it was just to post what the N&O had predicted about the brackets. Not trying to get into this BS all over again.

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
Please, just the facts. Nobody can say who was better in any year unless they played.
Two proud, ultra successful programs - just leave it at that.

Yes, I started this thread but it was just to post what the N&O had predicted about the brackets. Not trying to get into this BS all over again.

This thread is a distraction for the Shelby fans so they don't have to think about playing South Point again at Lineberger and posting their third L of the year. ;)

Reactions: ReidsvilleRam90
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT