ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville HS HFC is open

Page was GARBAGE the few years before Doug!! The QB this year was straight ASS! Doug had that O Line looking like a NFL line! We (Reidsville) was picking off or damn near picking off EVERYTHING he put in the air! We was up 14-3 at the half and then Doug didn't call another pass! They ran it down our throats. Now there was a TERRIBLE TD call on 4th and Goal when page went for it. And a lot of missed holdings. But it is what it is. Page has taken Grimsley to the wire 2 years hot now! It takes time bubba! Especially when your best guys in your district are at Dudley and Grimsley!
That is why we as fans are giving Coach Rob time (5+ years before jumping to conclusions), we are going into year 4 next season, and its time to start seeing the fruits of the program ripening. Yes, Page has had some question marks at QB the past couple of years, which is why Blackwell ultimately has been stuck in there, because of his superior athletic ability.

That is why we as fans are giving Coach Rob time (5+ years before jumping to conclusions), we are going into year 4 next season, and its time to start seeing the fruits of the program ripening. Yes, Page has had some question marks at QB the past couple of years, which is why Blackwell ultimately has been stuck in there, because of his superior athletic ability.
“Superior” lol but page is already bringing on someone to play quarterback this year.

Yeah but a program like Reidsville I would think would already be thinking about the next guy….I’m mean coach Teague wasn’t young
You would think the school would have had a plan to replace the Legend, Coach Teague. There isn't a qualified assistant? Or is there not good compensation for the job? What else would take this long to make a hire for this great program? Makes no sense to me.

You would think the school would have had a plan to replace the Legend, Coach Teague. There isn't a qualified assistant? Or is there not good compensation for the job? What else would take this long to make a hire for this great program? Makes no sense to me.

His son is on the staff

Reactions: dogs79
I think it’s a 12 month paying job which is pretty good

Reactions: Steelers71
So if son is passed over, does he go somewhere else and take players with him 🤣🤣

I'd like to say no. We have a good track record of not losing any players as transfers. But of course that could change. I just know over the last 20 +years we haven't lost that many players.

Reactions: nwguilford007
So if son is passed over, does he go somewhere else and take players with him 🤣🤣

I'd like to say no. We have a good track record of not losing any players as transfers. But of course that could change. I just know over the last 20 +years we haven't lost that many players.
do players respect his son like they did him?

• Haha
Reactions: SWO4EVEr91
well i wish someone would....im definitley the outside looking in and just dont get it
The school system wants one person and a certain part of the community wants someone else. Either way it will be a house divided. That is until they win, winning cures a lot of wounds. And Reidsville will most certainly win next year no matter which gentlemen is chosen.

The school system wants one person and a certain part of the community wants someone else. Either way it will be a house divided. That is until they win, winning cures a lot of wounds. And Reidsville will most certainly win next year no matter which gentlemen is chosen.

I'm in the loop on some stuff. But out of the loop when it comes to the hc search. This sounds like it would be accurate

Reactions: SWO4EVEr91
I'm in the loop on some stuff. But out of the loop when it comes to the hc search. This sounds like it would be accurate

Both of those guys play or have played a big part in Reidsville success, so either should be a welcome choice in my opinion. Gonna be interesting. Might be a wild card or two in the mix as well

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT