ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville HS HFC is open

So does this mean more people are going to be happy or more people going to be pissed. If I was guessing I would say happy

• Haha
Reactions: SWO4EVEr91
Myself and many other Reidsville fans I have talked with are not fans of the hire. Erik is a great guy and I am sure we will still win a lot of games with him, but his playcalling as offensive coordinator left A LOT to be desired.

He should be able to open the playbook up with all the talent back. Unless of course they leave, you never know with the transfer portal these days

• Haha
If you'll don't think his father will be in his ear, you'll are nuts. Reidsville is in good hands
Dudes have been hell on offense over the years. I think they have a tendency to play down to their competition, and it was apparent last season. But, when the opposition toughened, their offense was prolific. The son has learned from one of the “goats” in NC history. In time, maybe even immediately, he will pick right up where his dad left off, success-wise.

Myself and many other Reidsville fans I have talked with are not fans of the hire. Erik is a great guy and I am sure we will still win a lot of games with him, but his playcalling as offensive coordinator left A LOT to be desired.
Why in the heck would you ever think it would be anybody else. I don't even know why it took so long unless they were just trying to piss the old man off. It's a pretty good spot to be. With what they have coming up I don't know why you'd be upset with him. Maybe he'll get their ass back to running the ball downhill but he probably won't he's in love with the spread and that bullshit all over again. But he's a pretty good football coach and learned a lot from his old man.

Ain't the "x's & o's. It's the Jimmys & the Joes." First person I ever heard say that was J. Teague. Reidsville will keep very good Jimmy's & Joes. Eric will be fine. He's earned this opportunity.

An OC that leaves a lot to be desired but still helps produce 4 titles in 6 title game appearances the last 7 seasons cant be that bad can they?

Not everyone was happy when some guy named Jimmy Teague got hired in 1992 but that turned out alright I think. ET will be fine. Id bet his dad will still have involvement with the team and be a good resource to his son.

Well, you will be absolutely thrilled to know that the "New" offensive coordinator will be Coach Jimmy Teague who will be calling the plays.

This should make you very happy.

Well, you will be absolutely thrilled to know that the "New" offensive coordinator will be Coach Jimmy Teague who will be calling the plays.

This should make you very happy.

That sounds great to me. Not that I didn’t like et but glad jimmy is staying on like I thought

Why in the heck would you ever think it would be anybody else. I don't even know why it took so long unless they were just trying to piss the old man off. It's a pretty good spot to be. With what they have coming up I don't know why you'd be upset with him. Maybe he'll get their ass back to running the ball downhill but he probably won't he's in love with the spread and that bullshit all over again. But he's a pretty good football coach and learned a lot from his old man.
Reidsville don’t have the Offensive lineman nor depth on the line to be a running team.

• Haha
Reidsville don’t have the Offensive lineman nor depth on the line to be a running team.
Lot of skill players return for Reidsville but the best two offensive linemen were seniors so somebody is going to have to develop quickly.

Dont think ET is gonna pound it, but you might be surprised at the running ability this year. 8 guys with varisity experience return, including 3 starters. As long as some of the rising juniors and sophomores develop like they should things will be ok. Not to mention RB Widerman is an underrated lead blocker

That is weird that you're going to retire then come back as your son's off coordinator. Was there some back door deal that they would name his son coach if he came back and babysit him for a year.

• Haha
That is weird that you're going to retire then come back as your son's off coordinator. Was there some back door deal that they would name his son coach if he came back and babysit him for a year.
Dad wanted to be able to kick back a little more ... a lot of time/responsibility with the head coaching position.

Dont think ET is gonna pound it, but you might be surprised at the running ability this year. 8 guys with varisity experience return, including 3 starters. As long as some of the rising juniors and sophomores develop like they should things will be ok. Not to mention RB Widerman is an underrated lead blocker
I think jariel Cobb should be the no 1 rb this season

I doubt he can play 100% on both. Javonte couldn’t
Definitely the best running back returning. Question is whether he can go both ways.

Luckily we have redd and widerman that can spell him. We will need redd more on defense this season I think. I’m not even sure what position they will play him. He’s too good not to play any defense though

Reactions: dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT