ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville Attempts Their First Unified State Championship

Wow. Such vitriol. Feel better now.?
We have gone at it with you before.
Hard to forget such a clever handle as “ramit”.
How long did it take you to think that one up?
And we guess that the 02 either refers to your graduating class or…..could it be…you played on the 02 championship team?
Isn’t that the team that stopped the 31 consecutive year slide with not even a championship appearance?
That absence would be what we Shelby folks would consider “pitiful”. But that’s never happened to us.
No, it was just a single challenging season with seniors possessing two rings already and two teammates making the Shrine Bowl this year. Y’all ever done that? Not the first time for the Golden Lions.
But before we go any further, our posts here represent the collective contemplations of several in our group. By referring to “me” as classless, you offend up to 56 individuals. We don’t always agree, but we do share a disdain for a community that would go and name themselves the “capitol (sic) of NC high school football”. If you are looking for a tangible reason for starting this thread, that’s it.
It is a bogus claim and the 31 consecutive recent year gap plus the lack of a single unified title proves it ( which is true despite your lack of effort to study). And we are aware that there are those in your own group of Reidsville faithful that prefer that the self proclamation had never transpired.
We have been through this before with your crowd. We don’t “hate” Reidsville. We have praised your accomplishments.
But you are not the”capitol (sic)” of anything.
Quit promoting that BS and we will calm down.
And when you bring up the “titles” thing again, another reminder that Princeton holds the record for College Football titles, and like Reidsville, the bulk of which occurred before the modern age, integration, and face masks.
Is Princeton the “capital (correct spelling, capitol refers to a building) of College Football.
Not hardly.
As far as the NCHSAA record books, we and others have exposed significant mistakes and omissions in their reports. Plus there is an admitted bias to their records.
We will ignore the cheap personal shot at the end.
You would be stunned with what “we” represent.

How I feel everytime I see you post.

Billy Madison Shut Up GIF

Vitriol ? That's funny, coming from the guy that started this thread . I sir did not have anything to do with Reidsville claiming to be the Football capitol, but I can say we do have the most championships in whatever format you want to call it. That's a fact. Sorry our accolades don't measure up to Shelby's though. I certainly don't know about 56 other individuals from Shelby. I only know who started this thread and why, and I'm sure it didn't take 56 people to do that. It would be interesting to actually poll them and see how many would have actually approved of you starting it. Reidsville pitiful ? Nah, that's you. I stand by my claim....Classless.
SMH....done with you... Go Rams !!! Bring home #23

We know you are an adolescent, but we thought you knew how to read.
Here is the definition.

Reidsville High School goes for its first ever unified state title next Saturday. Despite their naming of themselves as the “Capitol (sic)” of North Carolina high school football, Reidsville has never won a Championship title where they participated in a playoff that included ALL similar size (classification) NC public high school programs. All their Championships came during the period of the rival WNCHSAA existence (1929-1976) or during the subdivision of classes (2002-2020). Reidsville did not appear in a Championship game from 1971 through 2001, 31 consecutive years.
In the period of one winner per classification and after the 1977 merger of the NCHSAA with the WNCHSAA, Robbinsville led the state with 7 Championship titles and Richmond Senior won 6.

The overall leader in NC Championship Titles since the merger in 1977 is Shelby with 12.

The purpose of this thread, despite comments that will follow, is not to diminish the accomplishments of the Reidsville program and its 22 recognized titles. They won all they could win. It is to clarify that the entirety of those championship runs included the avoidance of up to 42 of some of the top programs smack in the middle of the state. Or by avoiding 50% of the other similar class programs during subdivided playoffs.

Reidsville finally has an opportunity to win a unified Championship Title, and it will be their first attempt.

We clearly stated all PUBLIC schools.
We are starting to worry about Reidsville’s schools really teaching you guys how to read.
Maybe you can come with me to class and I will tutor you. Don't you worry about my reading ability nor my ability to do some simple research. My explanations to you need to be simple. Be with you shortly.

2nd To None said:
Here is the definition.

Reidsville High School goes for its first ever unified state title next Saturday. Despite their naming of themselves as the “Capitol (sic)” of North Carolina high school football, Reidsville has never won a Championship title where they participated in a playoff that included ALL similar size (classification) NC public high school programs. All their Championships came during the period of the rival WNCHSAA existence (1929-1976) or during the subdivision of classes (2002-2020). Reidsville did not appear in a Championship game from 1971 through 2001, 31 consecutive years.
In the period of one winner per classification and after the 1977 merger of the NCHSAA with the WNCHSAA, Robbinsville led the state with 7 Championship titles and Richmond Senior won 6.

The overall leader in NC Championship Titles since the merger in 1977 is Shelby with 12.

The purpose of this thread, despite comments that will follow, is not to diminish the accomplishments of the Reidsville program and its 22 recognized titles. They won all they could win. It is to clarify that the entirety of those championship runs included the avoidance of up to 42 of some of the top programs smack in the middle of the state. Or by avoiding 50% of the other similar class programs during subdivided playoffs.

Reidsville finally has an opportunity to win a unified Championship Title, and it will be their first attempt.

Reply: ( That looks more like a work of fiction than a definition)

You are ignorant. That is a definition? You like it simple, here you go. Definition- the action or the power of describing, explaining, or making definite and clear. I would bet no dictionary would need as many words, as you have here, to describe even the most complicated concept of anything. I do owe you an apology, for questioning your willingness to provide an answer to your dilemma. I am but one person that communicates with no other one person outside of these threads. My ADM is one, yours is 56. You are a much bigger A than I am. Oh no not that, I mean like 1a,2a. I am not scared, and I don’t feel outmanned. You (meaning you the illustrious Cocky Club Cleveland- all 56 of you) must take a great amount of time mulling over a simple definition. We all know how committees, and such operate.

You meet with your committee and for a bit of help I offer this start to your endeavor:

A Unified State Championship is when a team……………( I challenge you…right here right now)

Would I be correct to assume you mean a title like A Unified Boxing Champion. If so I will give you criteria for that designation:

Unified Boxing Champion: a boxer that holds at least two world championships of major sanctioning bodies (WBA, WBC, IBF or WBO) in their respective division.

Tell me of one game you played against a State Champion from another Classification for a unified title. I have not found one. Every year that a State Champion has been crowned in any classification that was the last game played.

If Reidsville is going for our first Unified State Championship, it would indeed be our first, but you know what, it would also be the first for any NCHSAA member school. That title does not exist and never has. It is a invention of a teams members that trail in Championships won.

I also find it amusing you start with 1971 for your time period of not winning a championship. You know full well we won in 1969 and 1970. Also in my research I found a little tidbit which I am sure you undoubtedly missed. I will give it to you because you are ignorant generally and ignorant of the classification system.

This from the NCHSAA website:

In football, starting in 2002, each classification was separated into a single "A" and double "AA" classification, with the double "AA" classification being made up of larger schools than the single "A". Classes were 1A, 1AA, 2A, 2AA, 3A, 3AA, 4A and 4AA for football only. This single "A" and double "AA" format lasted until the fall of 2021, when the NCHSAA went back to football being only 1A, 2A, 3A, and 4A class size.

The 2A and 2AA are separate classifications. Why is that important? This from You: “Reidsville has never won a Championship title where they participated in a playoff that included ALL similar size (classification) NC public high school programs”.. Well that is exactly what they did, and you know it, but you choose to lie.

If you doubt this system do as I have. Utilizing the ADM numbers from 2019, which were the last available until today, I applied them back the brackets for 2018 2A and 2AA Football State Championships and lo and behold that appears to be exactly what one would expect to have been the method used to assign the schools to those “separate classifications”.

Read the line carefully if you can’t manage it meet me in Chapel Hill when Reidsville and East Duplin are playing for the 2A State Championship. I doubt you will be there because you would have no interest whatsoever in that contest, would you? Of course not!

Oh Yeah to borrow a line: I will expose significant mistakes and omissions in your reports. Plus there is an admitted bias to your records.

Another little thing I notice that came from a little mind, that line of yours: In the period of one winner per classification and after the 1977 merger of the NCHSAA with the WNCHSAA, Robbinsville led the state with 7 Championship titles and Richmond Senior won 6.

You borrowed that line was from me and you know the reason I had it inserted in a thread in reply to “ theFALSEdynasty”. I will cover that later. I am not through with you.

To keep up with the 56 member strong Cocky Club Cleveland all I have to is read replies a few more times. I don’t need 56 readings.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlwaysAWolf
2nd To None said:
Here is the definition.

You are ignorant. That is a definition? You like it simple, here you go. Definition- the action or the power of describing, explaining, or making definite and clear. I would bet no dictionary would need as many words, as you have here, to describe even the most complicated concept of anything. I do owe you an apology, for questioning your willingness to provide an answer to your dilemma. I am but one person that communicates with no other one person outside of these threads. My ADM is one, yours is 56. You are a much bigger A than am. Oh no not that, I mean like 1a,2a. I am not scared, and I don’t feel outmanned. You (meaning you the illustrious Cocky Club Cleveland- all 56 of you) must take a great amount of time mulling over a simple definition. We all know how committees, and such operate.

You meet with your committee and for a bit of help I offer this start to your endeavor:

A Unified State Championship is when a team……………( I challenge you…right here right now)

Would I be correct to assume you mean a title like A Unified Boxing Champion. If so I will give you criteria for that designation:

Unified Boxing Champion: a boxer that holds at least two world championships of major sanctioning bodies (WBA, WBC, IBF or WBO) in their respective division.

Tell me of one game you played against a State Champion from another Classification for a unified title. I have not found one. Every year that a State Champion has been crowned in any classification that was the last game played.

If Reidsville is going for our first Unified State Championship, it would indeed be our first, but you know what, it would also be the first for any NCHSAA member school. That title does not exist and never has. It is a invention of a teams members that trail in Championships won.

I also find it amusing you start with 1971 for your time period of not winning a championship. You know full well we won in 1969 and 1970. Also in my research I found a little tidbit which I am sure you undoubtedly missed. I will give it to you because you are ignorant generally and ignorant of the classification system.

In football, starting in 2002, each classification was separated into a single "A" and double "AA" classification, with the double "AA" classification being made up of larger schools than the single "A". Classes were 1A, 1AA, 2A, 2AA, 3A, 3AA, 4A and 4AA for football only. This single "A" and double "AA" format lasted until the fall of 2021, when the NCHSAA went back to football being only 1A, 2A, 3A, and 4A class size.

The 2A and 2AA are separate classifications. Why is that important? This from You: “Reidsville has never won a Championship title where they participated in a playoff that included ALL similar size (classification) NC public high school programs”.. Well that is exactly what they did, and you know it, but you choose to lie.

If you doubt this system do as I have. Utilizing the ADM numbers from 2019, which were the last available until today, I applied them back the brackets for 2018 2A and 2AA Football State Championships and lo and behold that appears to be exactly what one would expect to have been the method used to assign the schools to those “separate classifications”.

Read the line carefully if you can’t manage it meet me in Chapel Hill when Reidsville and East Duplin are playing for the 2A State Championship. I doubt you will be there because you would have no interest whatsoever in that contest, would you? Of course not!

Oh Yeah to borrow a line: I will expose significant mistakes and omissions in your reports. Plus there is an admitted bias to your records.

Another little thing I notice that came from a little mind, that line of yours: In the period of one winner per classification and after the 1977 merger of the NCHSAA with the WNCHSAA, Robbinsville led the state with 7 Championship titles and Richmond Senior won 6.

You borrowed that line was from me and you know the reason I had it inserted in a thread in reply to “ theFALSEdynasty”. I will cover that later. I am not through with you.

To keep up with the 56 member strong Cocky Club Cleveland all I have to is read replies a few more times. I don’t need 56 readings.

Man, I'd just leave it alone this point.

• Haha
Reactions: whitedynamite
2nd To None said:
Here is the definition.

You are ignorant. That is a definition? You like it simple, here you go. Definition- the action or the power of describing, explaining, or making definite and clear. I would bet no dictionary would need as many words, as you have here, to describe even the most complicated concept of anything. I do owe you an apology, for questioning your willingness to provide an answer to your dilemma. I am but one person that communicates with no other one person outside of these threads. My ADM is one, yours is 56. You are a much bigger A than I am. Oh no not that, I mean like 1a,2a. I am not scared, and I don’t feel outmanned. You (meaning you the illustrious Cocky Club Cleveland- all 56 of you) must take a great amount of time mulling over a simple definition. We all know how committees, and such operate.

Well, that was the most incoherent babble we have tried to read through in a while.
Not really worthy of a response, despite your threats.
But you are becoming fun to watch.

1971 was the first year of the 31 consecutive recent years that Reidsville failed to even make it to a Championship game. We didn’t pick that year. Reidsville won a title in 69 and 70, and not again until 2002.
Just the facts.
But also the single biggest disqualifier for someone wanting to name themselves “the capitol (sic)”. That 31 consecutive years is termed “recent” because it is entirely within the last 50 years.

That can’t be glossed over, nor ignored, as your fan base wishes it to be.

More than likely, you adolescent Reidsville fans probably do not realize that the bogus “capitol (sic) “ proclamation occurred in 2008, not coincidentally just after Reidsville defeated Shelby in the 2007 Title game.
Why then?
This book you are so proud of had already been written a few years before…. after Reidsville finally returned to the Title games in 02 and 03, fully ignoring the 31 consecutive recent year absence. Reidsville already owned the most Titles all-time.

But the dirty little secret is that when Shelby defeated Reidsville in the Championship Title Game in 2005, the proclamation had to wait.

Shelby’s established superior recent success at that time, with no enormously obvious gaps, coupled with the most current Championship Title, over Reidsville no less, forced the “capitol (sic)” wannabe’s to have to pause.
Shelby won the Title again in 2006.

Only after Reidsville won the rematch Title game in 2007 over Shelby did they feel emboldened enough to send their rep to Raleigh.

We do not make this stuff up.
Your own old-timers will confirm this for you.

Perhaps now you may begin to understand why it matters to us.
We have said for years that this has nothing to do with Shelby wanting the “ capital” proclamation.
If a community is to be named as such, it must be for objective others to decide, not either one of us.
But we do know Reidsville is not the “capital”.
The 31 consecutive recent years gap confirms that.

One final note on “classifications”.
Everyone understands the history of the NCHSAA initiating the “subclasses” in 2002.
They say the coaches voted on it and that is why they did it. What coach is going to vote against a proposal that eliminates 50% of a class’s playoff competition. Practically every coach just got better in playoff resumes.
No one even knew from year to year just who fell on which side of subclasses until season ending ADM’s. All termed it “watered down playoffs”. All knew you would not play the playoffs against many of the teams that began the season in your similar size CLASSIFICATION.
Many jumped between the subclasses from season to season, often Reidsville and Shelby did.
You know this, also.
Your attempt to poke holes in the “unified “ definition is weak and inaccurate.
Everyone posting on ncpreps understands the qualification.

Last edited:
I am studying for finals, we will have to resume this conversation when finals are over. My education is important. And I am a good student.

Happy Holidays,
HoeyMan76

Reactions: ReidsvilleRam90
I’m going to attempt to end this thread. I know I will fail miserably.

To understand the type of individual you are dealing with here, I have a story. Many years ago while researching on the inter webs, I came upon a three year old story about the NC House resolution declaring Reidsville the football capital/capitol. This story had one comment. The comment was made two years after the publication of the story. Username 98champion basically cut and pasted the same lame ass soliloquy that we have become accustomed to here on ncpreps. What kind of person goes thru the trouble to make a profile on a news site two years later to make a comment that honestly, I may have been the only person to see other than the news and record IT guy? Who goes thru this aggravation when we all recognize that this house resolution isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on?

The expression living rent free in someone’s head has never been more evident.

Well, that was the most incoherent babble we have tried to read through in a while.
Not really worthy of a response, despite your threats.
But you are becoming fun to watch.

1971 was the first year of the 31 consecutive recent years that Reidsville failed to even make it to a Championship game. We didn’t pick that year. Reidsville won a title in 69 and 70, and not again until 2002.
Just the facts.
But also the single biggest disqualifier for someone wanting to name themselves “the capitol (sic)”. That 31 consecutive years is termed “recent” because it is entirely within the last 50 years.

That can’t be glossed over, nor ignored, as your fan base wishes it to be.

More than likely, you adolescent Reidsville fans probably do not realize that the bogus “capitol (sic) “ proclamation occurred in 2008, not coincidentally just after Reidsville defeated Shelby in the 2007 Title game.
Why then?
This book you are so proud of had already been written a few years before…. after Reidsville finally returned to the Title games in 02 and 03, fully ignoring the 31 consecutive recent year absence. Reidsville already owned the most Titles all-time.

But the dirty little secret is that when Shelby defeated Reidsville in the Championship Title Game in 2005, the proclamation had to wait.

Shelby’s established superior recent success at that time, with no enormously obvious gaps, coupled with the most current Championship Title, over Reidsville no less, forced the “capitol (sic)” wannabe’s to have to pause.
Shelby won the Title again in 2006.

Only after Reidsville won the rematch Title game in 2007 over Shelby did they feel emboldened enough to send their rep to Raleigh.

We do not make this stuff up.
Your own old-timers will confirm this for you.

Perhaps now you may begin to understand why it matters to us.
We have said for years that this has nothing to do with Shelby wanting the “ capital” proclamation.
If a community is to be named as such, it must be for objective others to decide, not either one of us.
But we do know Reidsville is not the “capital”.
The 31 consecutive recent years gap confirms that.

One final note on “classifications”.
Everyone understands the history of the NCHSAA initiating the “subclasses” in 2002.
They say the coaches voted on it and that is why they did it. What coach is going to vote against a proposal that eliminates 50% of a class’s playoff competition. Practically every coach just got better in playoff resumes.
No one even knew from year to year just who fell on which side of subclasses until season ending ADM’s. All termed it “watered down playoffs”. All knew you would not play the playoffs against many of the teams that began the season in your similar size CLASSIFICATION.
Many jumped between the subclasses from season to season, often Reidsville and Shelby did.
You know this, also.
Your attempt to poke holes in the “unified “ definition is weak and inaccurate.
Everyone posting on ncpreps understands the qualification.
The real question is: why are 3 adults sharing a single NC Preps username and using the pronoun "we"? That is so cringy.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReidsvilleRam90
I’m going to attempt to end this thread. I know I will fail miserably.

To understand the type of individual you are dealing with here, I have a story. Many years ago while researching on the inter webs, I came upon a three year old story about the NC House resolution declaring Reidsville the football capital/capitol. This story had one comment. The comment was made two years after the publication of the story. Username 98champion basically cut and pasted the same lame ass soliloquy that we have become accustomed to here on ncpreps. What kind of person goes thru the trouble to make a profile on a news site two years later to make a comment that honestly, I may have been the only person to see other than the news and record IT guy? Who goes thru this aggravation when we all recognize that this house resolution isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on?

The expression living rent free in someone’s head has never been more evident.
Despite your claim that the article and the comment were two years apart, we suspect it was more of a mistake on the website timeline.
Regardless, the truth is the truth, and that has no timeline.
While some others of your Reidsville faithful have confided that they wish the resolution had never been pursued, you are the first to actually deem it worthless.
We will take that as a beginning point to do away with this capitol/capital nonsense, once and for all.
That’s all we are asking for.
Renounce the bogus claim by acknowledging the disqualifier of the 31 consecutive recent year gap and ask that the media refrain from referring to Reidsville as the capitol/capital of anything. Yes, Reidsville does own the all-time record of 22 titles and that is a lot to be proud of. That stands alone, but it was substantially achieved significantly in the first half of the 20th Century, over 70 years ago, before integration, face masks and the “Modern Era”.
Many programs have achieved as much or more tha Reidsville in the last 50 years.
You are not alone in being challenged for your claims.
Others, such as Richmond Senior, started promoting their program as the greatest of all time in NC during their run in the 70s, 80s, and 90s.
We dealt with them then, before Reidsville.
Charlotte programs at Indy, Butler, and Mallard Creek did the same in the last 20 years.
We dealt with them more recently.
Where are they now?
We helped escort them to the sidelines of this debate.

“Rent free” is a tired and worn out cliche.
We will fight for the truth, regardless of whose program it is.

Reactions: theTRUEdynasty
The real question is: why are 3 adults sharing a single NC Preps username and using the pronoun "we"? That is so cringy.
We began posting under one username over a dozen years ago.
That far preceded this absurd pronoun confiscation that is popular today.
You are the one ignorantly referring and comparing it as “cringy”. Grow up.
Originally, there were 3 of us that desired the convenience of posting under one username as it allowed us to individually comment without repeating each other or getting out of the time line of the thread conversation.
It was easy and fun. Simple as that.
Some of your Reidsville old-timers have met our original 3.
As others in our group of 56 began to read and desire to chime in, one user name made for quick and easy participation.
The same one person did not do all the text writing, even from others suggestions.
That is still the case today.
You don’t know whose comment it is, or who in our group wrote it.
We have a blast.
And it drives some of you crazy.
Even more fun.

I aint one of the three there tarheelman007

Im just an innocent bystander minding my business so to speak :)
I bought a ticket this morning!

I’m going….I’ll drive if you wanna go….that goes for Duck, Grizz and Lincolnton too.

Tell that long winded long snapper he can go too!
😂😂😂😂

Y’all know my number.

Wasn’t there once a thread that eventually became known as X???
You know where Raleigh did something or other about something or other???
Seems like it was posted on every board???
Maybe I’m misremembering 😂😂
Seems like i remember a thread that was fake news that predated the Trump/CNN saga by many years.

Last edited:
Despite your claim that the article and the comment were two years apart, we suspect it was more of a mistake on the website timeline.
While some others of your Reidsville faithful have confided that they wish the resolution had never been pursued, you are the first to actually deem it worthless.
We will take that as a beginning point to do away with this capitol/capital nonsense, once and for all.
Renounce the bogus claim by acknowledging the disqualifier of the 31 consecutive recent year gap and ask that the media refrain from referring to Reidsville as the capitol/capital of anything. Yes, Reidsville does own the all-time record of 22 titles and that is a lot to be proud of. That stands alone, but it was substantially achieved significantly in the first half of the 20th Century, over 70 years ago, before integration, face masks and the “Modern Era”.
Many programs have achieved as much or more tha Reidsville in the last 50 years.
Others, such as Richmond Senior, started promoting their program as the greatest of all time in NC during their run in the 70s, 80s, and 90s.
Charlotte programs at Indy, Butler, and Mallard Creek did the same in the last 20 years.
Where are they now?

You act like you are starting a negotiation. We ain't negotiating. You lie. Can't trust a liar. And whoever you have dealt with before (sounds like a hollow threat) you haven't dealt with me, until recently. We can call ourselves whatever we want to. You are welcome to do the same.

Sometime someone says something you don’t agree with……Welcome to America…. It’s called the 1st Amendment. Get a Grip. I will be here if you need to talk.

Yeah I know.......Truth, Justice and the American Way. What a man....or is that What a 56 member Club?

You act like you are starting a negotiation. We ain't negotiating. You lie. Can't trust a liar. And whoever you have dealt with before (sounds like a hollow threat) you haven't dealt with me, until recently. We can call ourselves whatever we want to. You are welcome to do the same.

Sometime someone says something you don’t agree with……Welcome to America…. It’s called the 1st Amendment. Get a Grip. I will be here if you need to talk.

Yeah I know.......CC, Justice and the American Way. What a man....or is that What a 56 member

From 2ndtonone:

CCC is a Superhero organization. Who do they work for IDK. Marvel, DC comics? Wait for the movie? Iit will be a while as they are currently trying to resurrect a Documentary.

Last edited:
Where are they now?

If Reidsville wins their 10th title in this century, these guys' heads are going to explode. Easy to see why "they" feel so threatened.

If Reidsville wins their 10th title in this century, these guys' heads are going to explode. Easy to see why "they" feel so threatened.
We were going to post this morning that we would pause until post game on any more discussion here and allow you guys to enjoy your build up for tomorrow’s game.
We don’t want to be accused of being the Grinch that stole your Christmas on the eve of your first unified classification Championship Title Game appearance.

And we will pause.

But we must respond first to the above quote.

No heads will explode here.
We are currently tied with 9 Titles each this century.
We both have 2 additional Title Game appearances this century, also.
But Shelby leads with 12 Titles since the WNCHSAA-NCHSAA merger in 1977 that put all public high schools under one governing body.
That is the most significant and meaningful date.
We also have 2 more Title Game appearances in that period.

Shelby leads in unified Titles 4-0.
And Shelby leads head to head play 4-1.
Reidsville leads in all-time titles 22-19, but we will catch you and you know it.
That is why “you” feel so threatened.
Shelby leads in all-time Title Game appearances and also leads by far in the most consistent, sustained, winning success.
All-time in wins, period.

Enough on that.

We would wish you luck on getting the win tomorrow, but we don’t.
We hope you lose.

Crest is our biggest local and regular season rival. Best regular season rivalry in the State with numerous State Championships on both sides over decades.
Very difficult to ever pull for them.

Reidsville is our biggest rival on a statewide level.
Best post season rivalry in the State, with THE MOST STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS EVER ON BOTH SIDES.
We will never pull for you.

We will pray for an injury free game for everyone, as we want all these kids to come out serious injury free.
So, we are done, at least until post game.

Be safe traveling.

We were going to post this morning that we would pause until post game on any more discussion here and allow you guys to enjoy your build up for tomorrow’s game.
We don’t want to be accused of being the Grinch that stole your Christmas on the eve of your first unified classification Championship Title Game appearance.

And we will pause.

But Shelby leads with 12 Titles since the WNCHSAA-NCHSAA merger in 1977 that put all public high schools under one governing body.

Reidsville leads in all-time titles 22-19, but we will catch you and you know it.
Shelby leads in all-time Title Game appearances and also leads by far in the most consistent, sustained, winning success.

Enough on that.

We hope you lose.

Crest is our biggest local and regular season rival. Best regular season rivalry in the State with numerous State Championships on both sides over decades.

Best post season rivalry in the State, with THE MOST STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS EVER ON BOTH SIDES.

We will pray for an injury free game for everyone, as we want all these kids to come out serious injury free.

Be safe traveling.
" We " ( the whole state of North Carolina ) will never pull for either of your squads ( Crest or Shelby ). Have a wonderful weekend of sittin' on your couches watching three Triad squads compete while you guys try to convince everyone your teams are superior to all other squads. They're not.
P.S. Good luck to the Reidsville Rams.

Reactions: whitedynamite

And we will pause.

Enough on that.

We hope you lose.

Be safe traveling.
You don't sound threatened at all....😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT