ADVERTISEMENT

Realignment 2nd Draft

Forest City to Brevard is probably not much longer time wise than Forest City to Belmont or Mt. Holly. Plus they dont have to play Shelby.... they need to drop Patton, and add Owen maybe to that league. Put Patton in the league with E. Burke. Will be interesting to see what happens with the Shelby and 1a conference. No way those 1a teams arent lobbying to get out of that league.

I've actually heard quite the opposite from the 1A schools in Shelby and Burns leagues. They look at it as a great thing. They're just battling for the 1 seed in the 1A side of things with hopes of Shelby and Burns making their strength of schedule greater.

I've actually heard quite the opposite from the 1A schools in Shelby and Burns leagues. They look at it as a great thing. They're just battling for the 1 seed in the 1A side of things with hopes of Shelby and Burns making their strength of schedule greater.
Well then. I guess an outright conference championship means nothing to them. I guess this conference is actually going to happen. If we have to have a 1A/2A split let’s at least lose TJ and Highland and add Draughn.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT