ADVERTISEMENT

Raiders lost 38-13 .......David Blaine must be AWOL

A lot of positive for Richmond to build on. Not all bad. Lots of work ahead but still a young team.

They still have the same problem they don't have the horses upfront
You are right JMACDE99, we don't have the horses upfront, Wake is a good team a lot of horses on the team good luck to them on their journey for another championship, but l believe mallard creek and wake forest maybe on a path to meet each other down the road. And to may Raiders keep playing hard as (scottishlaw) said in a previous post you have a lot to build on, good luck to you the rest of this reason. RAIDERS

Reactions: RAIDERS2014
You are right JMACDE99, we don't have the horses upfront, Wake is a good team a lot of horses on the team good luck to them on their journey for another championship, but l believe mallard creek and wake forest maybe on a path to meet each other down the road. And to may Raiders keep playing hard as (scottishlaw) said in a previous post you have a lot to build on, good luck to you the rest of this reason. RAIDERS
Y'all are a one man show, no other statement needed, good luck. Hey mister junkie remember these words Ya'll a no show no other statement need....

Reactions: swett2victory
Y'all are a one man show, no other statement needed, good luck. Hey mister junkie remember these words Ya'll a no show no other statement need....
And you remember this "sikner51, if'n it wasn't for that number 34 in the backfield y'all would be 0-2 now , but both teams are 1-1 if'n your one man show gets hurt y'all are done and l hope that doesn't happen. And scottishlaw is right we have a lot of work to do on the o- line not enough horses to get the job done and that's a fact . And it seems that we as fans get on here and post about each other teams well the kids on the teams lam sure read theses post and from this point on l for myself am going to act more adult to insure that theses kids on both teams gets the pat on the back so to Scotland keep playing hard you kids are making your county proud.

Richmond will be fine. Young team got exposed to big time football and got an example of state caliber ability to aim for.

And you remember this "sikner51, if'n it wasn't for that number 34 in the backfield y'all would be 0-2 now , but both teams are 1-1 if'n your one man show gets hurt y'all are done and l hope that doesn't happen. And scottishlaw is right we have a lot of work to do on the o- line not enough horses to get the job done and that's a fact . And it seems that we as fans get on here and post about each other teams well the kids on the teams lam sure read theses post and from this point on l for myself am going to act more adult to insure that theses kids on both teams gets the pat on the back so to Scotland keep playing hard you kids are making your county proud.
Have you watched any of Scots first two games he's only getting 11.5 touches so i hardly think he running it enough to get hurt, but if you want to play nice i will remember you took the first shot. Now you got SUV started.

Reactions: swett2victory
Junkie come on man we beat you all last year with white basically as a decoy. #5 ran through you all every which way but backwards. SC can and will be fine no matter what you all think. You can't replace white but he didn't have anything to do with that goose egg last year. Let's all be real here.

Have you watched any of Scots first two games he's only getting 11.5 touches so i hardly think he running it enough to get hurt, but if you want to play nice i will remember you took the first shot. Now you got SUV started.
3rd-option-2.png

As a fan....do believe y'all have bigger problems than what's going on in the Burg. Like everyone on your schedule. But again y'all beat Reagan and "expectations have been changed". Give the young team time. Overall have good potential. Support them and the coach!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT