ADVERTISEMENT

Prelim Brackets

Setting up for Murphy at Robbinsville rematch in semis/actual finals

ES vs MA rematch round 2

Go Mountaineers

• Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$
2 weeks until the big game
Again, not trying to blow smoke and may make my Mountaineer brethren mad, but just don’t think Mitchell has the offense to move the ball on Robbinsville. I hope am wrong but just don’t see it. I do think Mitchell will play hard regardless of the outcome.

Go Mountaineers

Again, not trying to blow smoke and may make my Mountaineer brethren mad, but just don’t think Mitchell has the offense to move the ball on Robbinsville. I hope am wrong but just don’t see it. I do think Mitchell will play hard regardless of the outcome.

Go Mountaineers
I think this game is a hell of a matchup. I plan on that we are playing and I don’t get to see it but I would definitely like to watch this game.

Yes,How does a team get #1 seed in the East with 2 wins. Cause they are only 1A in their conf. Playoffs are really watered down. Sad

Go Mountaineers
The most surprising stat I have ever seen is Mitchell is ranked near last in their conference in scoring, yet they are 6-0 and won the conference

Reactions: wncbowhunter
The most surprising stat I have ever seen is Mitchell is ranked near last in their conference in scoring, yet they are 6-0 and won the conference
That's where the #1 SOS comes into play. They scored 35, 41, and 47 in their 3 conference games, 14, 26, and 14 in non conference games. Also allowed 7, 14, 14, 14, 0, and 21 is those games. Offense wins games, defense wins championships.

I did..thats why I changed my post to " near last"..strange stat
Well the 14 points against a good Statesville team and 14 points in the terribly played game they had at Forest Hills probably contributed to that. Thing is if they're having the kinda game they'd like to play it's ball control and eat the clock then play good D which if you can pull that off will lead to low scoring games.

Well the 14 points against a good Statesville team and 14 points in the terribly played game they had at Forest Hills probably contributed to that. Thing is if they're having the kinda game they'd like to play it's ball control and eat the clock then play good D which if you can pull that off will lead to low scoring games.
Yeah we know.

Gosh you guys are jumpy..just said it was an interesting stat..Id say no other conference in the state didn't work out that way. Settle down

Then why bring it up? You sound like you're trying to convince yourself Robbinsville would cakewalk past Mitchell. I assure you, they ain't Hayesville or Rosman. Hooper wont be resting the 2nd half. Mitchell played tougher competition, scored less points because of it. They will score in bunches when they can.
BTW if anyone needs to convince themselves, it's Mitchell..SMC is waiting

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT