ADVERTISEMENT

Final 2023 Football Brackets From NCHSAA

Just hoping we can get basketball brackets before Sunday morning this year.
Think, after talking to some of my friends who know more than me, football is the only one gets out this quickly. Seems like rest of sports are on Sunday sometimes even Monday.

You are truly a Goober how about having respect for Deana and he wanting RPI stuff on her official post! Are you just that slow!!!!!
This is the Brackets and not the RPI. I posted the final RPI for this morning on Deana's Official RPI Thread
TD-FridayNight

• Thread watched

Last edited:
Far west north Carolina sports has the same bracket out about 7am this morning.

Think, after talking to some of my friends who know more than me, football is the only one gets out this quickly. Seems like rest of sports are on Sunday sometimes even Monday.
Actually this year in soccer and volleyball the brackets were posted the day after the reporting deadline.

Reactions: thekidd12
Yadkin valley conference is a 1a/2a split. Mount pleasant north stanly Albemarle south stanly and Union academy for football also includes Graystone who is non football
Still a great accomplishment to get all in. PAC7 teams are all located in Randolph county. It is 1A/2A split as well. Only 1A football playing team is ER even though charter has more students they haven’t fielded a team yet. I like being in an all Randolph conference for rivalries and gates. Wasn’t expecting Trinity to make playoffs but was glad for them.

• Wow
Reactions: BulldogJacket85
Still a great accomplishment to get all in. PAC7 teams are all located in Randolph county. It is 1A/2A split as well. Only 1A football playing team is ER even though charter has more students they haven’t fielded a team yet. I like being in an all Randolph conference for rivalries and gates. Wasn’t expecting Trinity to make playoffs but was glad for them.
Yeah I’m not sure why they didn’t put west stanly who is 2a in our conference lol. They are in a conference with forest hills Monroe Anson etc

Reactions: thekidd12

Playoff Schedule​

• 1st Round Playoffs: November 3, 2023
  • 2nd Round Playoffs: November 10, 2023
  • 3rd Round Playoffs: November 17, 2023
  • 4th Round Playoffs: November 24, 2023
  • Regionals: December 1, 2023
  • State Championships - Day 1: December 8, 2023
  • State Championships - Day 2: December 9, 2023

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT