ADVERTISEMENT

Post your scores here!!

MA looked good..but Starmount offense looked down right anemic and lifeless. Hard to look at the make up of these Rams compared to the Rams of the 80's-Mid 2000's . Geesh.

Grinton needs to make some changes or else they will be all over him to get rid of him. He's had nothing but headaches since 2018 I feel bad for the guy. Might just need to go back to the Wing.

Hell when I played in the late 2000's they were still good. I about tackled their FB once but that joker slipped out like a fox from my grasp. Those dude's were legit.

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
Grinton needs to make some changes or else they will be all over him to get rid of him. He's had nothing but headaches since 2018 I feel bad for the guy. Might just need to go back to the Wing.

Hell when I played in the late 2000's they were still good. I about tackled their FB once but that joker slipped out like a fox from my grasp. Those dude's were legit.

His job is probably the safest in the conference actually.

E.Wilkes just can't win the close ones!!!!

WIlmoth is coaching for his job now. They are gonna start turning on him if they haven't already. Losing 2 games in a week is never fun in high school ball.

Thrilled for Dave and the kids though! They were real messy to start things out but he's turned them around like I figured he would. Carrick and those fellas deserve a nice farewell year they've been through a lot of hardship. South might have a shot for 2nd now with this win. Them vs Elkin and Starmount will be fun.

WIlmoth is coaching for his job now. They are gonna start turning on him if they haven't already. Losing 2 games in a week is never fun in high school ball.

Thrilled for Dave and the kids though! They were real messy to start things out but he's turned them around like I figured he would. Carrick and those fellas deserve a nice farewell year they've been through a lot of hardship. South might have a shot for 2nd now with this win. Them vs Elkin and Starmount will be fun.

If anyone in the area/conference is at risk it may be Wilmoth. There is a reason why he didn't get the MA job.

If anyone in the area/conference is at risk it may be Wilmoth. There is a reason why he didn't get the MA job.

Indeed. When a team with that much talent slides into freefall and there isn't anything done to fix it it's got to be on the coach. It honestly might be too late to save these kids now.. once a team has a demoralizing loss like this it's very hard to come back. They can't overlook Alleghany next week.. they upset them much the same in a very similar way a couple of years ago.

Won't be surprised if they want to go for someone who loves to run it. Don't see the spread being that popular in Ronda anymore.

Anyone in my area know the score from the North Wilkes and West Wilkes game? Can't find it anywhere.

Indeed. When a team with that much talent slides into freefall and there isn't anything done to fix it it's got to be on the coach. It honestly might be too late to save these kids now.. once a team has a demoralizing loss like this it's very hard to come back. They can't overlook Alleghany next week.. they upset them much the same in a very similar way a couple of years ago.

Won't be surprised if they want to go for someone who loves to run it. Don't see the spread being that popular in Ronda anymore.
Lot's of poor decisions being made in Ronda, sad to see. But sometimes winning comes down to player management and culture. The simple things are getting lost based on the coaching staffs ego to do what they want no matter what.

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
Apparently perquimans lost to Riverside Williamston that's a big upset. Reason why is because perquimans pushed tarboro to the brink in a 54-40 shootout two weeks ago.

54-24 win for North Forsyth over HP Andrews.

Right now I'd put NF in for 2nd place after Reidsville. Walkertown looked rough tonight. Their game next week will be quite fun.
North looked faster than Walkertown. But Reidsville also was just coming off a covid pause. I'd pick North by 10.

Mcmichael is coming around as well.

Apparently perquimans lost to Riverside Williamston that's a big upset. Reason why is because perquimans pushed tarboro to the brink in a 54-40 shootout two weeks ago.
the quarterback is their offense stop him you stop them. Also if you remember their defense needs a lot of work. Riverside normally plays fairly decent on both sides of the ball and has good all a round athletes in their programs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT