ADVERTISEMENT

Scores for 9/8

Robbinsville will beat Mt Airy the same way Mitchell did in 21. They’ll get in their head. Robbinsville will be the tougher team. If they play each other. Draughn is evidently a good team again this year
That would be best chance but they are too good this year and experienced. It would take ground and pound but no weakness for the bears

Robbinsville will beat Mt Airy the same way Mitchell did in 21. They’ll get in their head. Robbinsville will be the tougher team. If they play each other. Draughn is evidently a good team again this year
One thing for Sure Coach Adkins learned from that and became a better coach! Him and his staff haven't missed a beat since that game. He has these kids stronger and more physical than ever and put speed with that wow! MA had several kids broke MA school records in weight room this off season

I don't know how they get their players to playoff games now but I can remember at one time they had some group hired nice Greyhound-type buses to get the team to away playoff games Very comfortable ride !
I am sure a school with plenty of money and a supportive booster club like MA would charter. I know WS Prep has been there at least twice on activity buses.

One thing for Sure Coach Adkins learned from that and became a better coach! Him and his staff haven't missed a beat since that game. He has these kids stronger and more physical than ever and put speed with that wow! MA had several kids broke MA school records in weight room this off season
You learn from mistakes or should I say hard way

Reactions: MA STUD
I am sure a school with plenty of money and a supportive booster club like MA would charter. I know WS Prep has been there at least twice on activity buses.
Charter up there night before IIIIFFFF it happens then motel nearby the Mt Airy community needs step up if it comes to that

If it is playoff game far away they usually take charter. All others activity bus. It is usually just the 4th or 5th round.

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
You should look into that kw.

You might find out how that went down.
You probably won't use the word take if you knew.

Pretty sure we rent those buses

We have to come to what you call big oaks we probably coming night before and using your practice field early mourning Friday before game to go over plays be careful what you wish for BK lol

• Haha
Reactions: Mhsneer
When did I wish for anything?

Use our practice field? 😂
Yep old fella western final if we make it and have to come up there The Big Oaks is where nobody can win I think differently if they are rested night before 6 hour ride is to much game day I work for prominent co in Mt Airy if this happens I'm going ask for money to get them there night before per dem you say

Reactions: Bearmod1
I surprised with all this crowning a Robbinsville/Mt Airy western championship game and at least I haven't seen any maybe I just missed it Murphy or even Swain fans saying as Lee Corso says Not So Fast!
Exactly but it’s this way every year and usually after the 2nd game of season. A lot of football yet to play and some might be eating a lot of crow

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT