ADVERTISEMENT

Scores for 9/8

Tuscola QB is a straight baller, tough as nails and won’t go down with arm tackles. If he can get his deep ball hemmed in a bit and Tuscola can get tougher on D they will be dangerous.

Reactions: KevinFromSwain
Avery beat McDowell. We are a laughingstock. I hope they go winless. Yes it would be tough for most coaches but Brewer is not the guy. Terrible coaching decisions cost them 2 wins already.
You can give up on McDowell this sea so on but ke egg p doing your WHC picks ea week I enjoy going back and forth with it

The coaches should be ashamed they can't beat one of the smallest schools in the state when they are 4A. The players have no passion. All of the athletes and best players transfer out because there is no comradery and as you said too many of the elites control the decision making. It's embarrassing. I have played with and watched a losing team for far too many years.

Reactions: BK13T-$
Thomasville 33
Greensboro Smith 0

It was over at halftime. Good job by the Bulldog staff to play the younger guys and save bodies for Salisbury next week.

Reactions: Usdi Watali
Most of my aunts and uncles went to East Yancey high in the 60s and 70s.
Well while my family has been in Mitchell county since the mid 1700's Yancey county supported us financially. My dad had a flower shop there for 52 years he knew more people there than in Mitchell. I worked the for 16 and even married a Mt Heritage girl come to think of it the girl I dated before her was a Mt Heritage girl they had some pretty girls lol.
We sold the shop in 2003 and dad died in 2015 but it still has his name they wouldn't buy it without the name.

Well while my family has been in Mitchell county since the mid 1700's Yancey county supported us financially. My dad had a flower shop there for 52 years he knew more people there than in Mitchell. I worked the for 16 and even married a Mt Heritage girl come to think of it the girl I dated before her was a Mt Heritage girl they had some pretty girls lol.
We sold the shop in 2003 and dad died in 2015 but it still has his name they wouldn't buy it without the name.
Well my family has been on 7 mile Ridge since the 17th or 18th century which is basically a stones throw from Mitchell County. We only moved to McDowell in the 80s when I was born.

Reactions: Old Mountaineer
The Allegheny QB that ran and passed for over 100 each on Mitchell only had around 40 passing and was 16-20 rushing and one carry was for 19 yds. The other 15 Carries gained 1 total yd.
Well I believe Robbinsville is better than Mitchell I'm not saying otherwise but Mitchell should have beaten them worse at the very least two more TDs. Just kept shooting themselves in the foot with unforced errors all night.
Mitchell played terrible infact I'm not certain they weren't even looking ahead to tonight's game.
Most of #3 yards came on a couple drives mainly the one in the 4th quarter the D had played good until that drive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT