ADVERTISEMENT

2023 Bears

TD-Fridaynight non football question concerning your profile photo.
How did you feel about the way they killed off Red?
I loved that show and wanted it to go on, what killed the show was it still needed his, Daughter ? and that was the mystery of the show, was she really his daughter but I still wanted it to go on !

It ran from 2012 or 2013 to 2022. If you watched it once your were hooked !
TD they just showed the final episode in June. Not sure if you knew that there was a season 10. I didn’t either until I saw it in menu of YouTube tv awhile back. Now I have to catch back up.

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Mt Airy fans have become very reserved in our old age. Couple that with overwhelming respect for the other teams and conferences, almost all of us have taken to not just watching one game at a time, but watching one play at a time and hoping for the best.

But thank you for asking about our struggling team.

Youre The Best Chloe Zhao GIF by Film Independent Spirit Awards

S
Dang you ruined the ending for me. Best show ever created imo
Sorry it been over a month so I figured anyone who watched it already saw it.
I figured the whole time that he would die and it still didn't ruin it for me still worth watching. But I do apologize I should have asked it different on how just felt about how it ended.

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
I loved that show and wanted it to go on, what killed the show was it still needed his, Daughter ? and that was the mystery of the show, was she really his daughter but I still wanted it to go on !
Apparently there's about three top theories and the writers chose to leave to you which one you like.

What do ER people know about deer hunting anyway? I didn’t think they had big deer on the NC Coast.
Oh they ain’t that big. Trying to hide from them black bears around Pungo…
Now leave me alone. Trying to get these gentlemen off track…😂

Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT