ADVERTISEMENT

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL ! ! !

TD-FridayNight

Oct 28, 2015
Mayberry - RFD,NC
Well, it is Christmas Eve and I wanted to say
Merry Christmas to Everyone once more !

Notice To all the BEAR FANS that Supported the BACK-To-Back 2023 State Champion BEARS
Buzz, Bearfan71, Bearmod1, sbbbfan, DaddyDoug, REWhitley, kingbluedevil, Jmappfan5, bareman, and any Other NCPreps MA BEARS FAN Poster that I may have missed that post on here supporting our Mount Airy State Champion Granite BEARS 2023 Team. I wish one and all
From TD-FridayNight Wishing A:

d7614a57bd69818c84c8492a060a77de.jpg

Happy New Year to All ! ! !
I hope we can all be back in 2024 for a 3rd
State Championship in a roll ! ! !
🎅🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎅

Last edited:
Notice To all the BEAR FANS that Supported the BACK-To-Back 2023 State Champion BEARS
Buzz, Bearfan71, Bearmod1, sbbbfan, DaddyDoug, REWhitley, kingbluedevil, Jmappfan5, bareman, and any Other NCPreps MA BEARS FAN Poster that I may have missed that post on here supporting our Mount Airy State Champion Granite BEARS 2023 Team. I wish one and all
From TD-FridayNight A:

d7614a57bd69818c84c8492a060a77de.jpg

Happy New Year to All ! ! !
I hope we can all be back in 2024 for a 3rd
State Championship in a roll ! ! !
🎅🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎅
Thanks TD.. I wish you the same. Go Bears!!!!

It is Christmas Eve and I hope each and everyone gets what you wanted for CHRISTMAS. I know Mount Airy High School & the football team got an early CHRISTMAS present. It also made my year and CHRISTMAS a very happy one. And once again Special Wishes go out to all the people below !

Buzz, Bearfan71, Bearmod1, sbbbfan, DaddyDoug, REWhitley, kingbluedevil, Jmappfan5, bareman, and any Other NCPreps MA BEARS FAN Poster that I may have missed that post on here supporting our Mount Airy State Champion Granite BEARS 2023 Team. I wish one and all A Very MERRY CHRISTMAS.
From TD-FridayNight

Merry Christmas to all my Bear posters don't personally know any you guys much but you family to me 4 to 5 months year we are all here to support our team and I enjoy it we have fun not always being proper but we flat get after it from August til December I guess we can seem arrogant by other posters but we don't mean to be when the navy blue is playing ball we all are excited I am excited about 24 and look forward to spending it with you guys and look forward to new team and Era sad to say that's what happens when Seniors graduate but I'm very confident in what we have coming back

Merry Christmas to West Virginia, RealStihl
Thanks for keeping up with us down here on NCPreps !
Lol brother that just made my day!! I jumped on here just to see how you was doing with the holidays and everyone else too and saw this!! I can’t thank you enough and truly appreciate that from the bottom of my heart! I pray you are doing well and getting through this holiday? Stay positive and keep the faith brother! It’s been my pleasure and honor getting to know all of you no matter what school you support. I gotta ask ya if this is possible to do??? If you’re a West Virginia guy can you cheer on several different teams down there lol?? I think I am a Robbinsville, Mt Airy, Mitchell fan if that’s possible??? I say this during the season I love for Friday nights and to see all of ya cheer on your teams and go back and forth lol! I have really enjoyed making new friends and your emails wishing my mom to get better. I truly appreciate that! I even think I made some new hunting buddies for the up coming season? TD GOD bless you and help you get through these holidays and the same to the rest of ya as well! Merry Christmas and GOD bless to all of ya! I wish everyone a safe and Happy New Years as well!

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT