ADVERTISEMENT

Post Week 10 Scores Here

Well said griddle. Those SMC teams gonna be a battle tested bunch, 2nd round of the playoffs get fun. Mitchell looking strong. Those bulldogs out in T-ville as well. Gonna be weird not seein a Brown on the sidelines leading the dawgs on a run. Who ever comes out of the west will have earned it. How many years has it been since we had a single classification champion?

Well said griddle. Those SMC teams gonna be a battle tested bunch, 2nd round of the playoffs get fun. Mitchell looking strong. Those bulldogs out in T-ville as well. Gonna be weird not seein a Brown on the sidelines leading the dawgs on a run. Who ever comes out of the west will have earned it. How many years has it been since we had a single classification champion?
Thomasville is in OT with East Davidson tied 21-21

I didn’t watch the game but it looks like Thomasvilles running game was completely shut down. They scored on three passing plays. Credit East Davidson for having a great game plan and a great young quarterback. However as a diehard Thomasville fan and an alumni…you cannot lose to East Davidson. I don’t care how we do for the rest of the season. You cannot lose that game. It’s happened 4 times since 2014 and its unacceptable. Never happened with Coach Brown and it shouldn’t happen now.

Cherokee got screwed...4th and 10 and refs called pass interference when ball was 10 feet over receivers head...onside kick hayesville offside by 2 yards(but I know that hardly ever gets called). Cherokee should have never been in that position though. Up 8 with 4 minutes left and hayesville with no timeouts...Cherokee calls 2 pass plays to stop clock instead of running ball and running at least minute and half off the clock.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT